Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:08:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (autobuy) Adobe CS6 Master Collection Key $120 - paypal & btc - Limited offer  (Read 515 times)
sweetsontreees (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:46:29 PM

got 2 Adobe CS6 Master Collection Key's, for information or bussines inquires add me on  Skype: dave.lakechurch.
also got a adobe creative cloud key the price is negotiable.

Autobuy link: https://payivy.com/v/a1869
[/size]

sweetsontreees (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:12:27 AM

bump still 2 left

masoodzia

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

Dear seller can you please let me know the price for the adobe creative cloud key and explain me in more details as the CC is supposed to come with an account rather than just a key so how are you giving  a key only, is it a cracked key or a legit key from Adobe??
sweetsontreees (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:12:35 PM

Dear seller can you please let me know the price for the adobe creative cloud key and explain me in more details as the CC is supposed to come with an account rather than just a key so how are you giving  a key only, is it a cracked key or a legit key from Adobe??

the adobe creative cloud isn't a key it's an account when logged in you get a screen with all the downloadeable software (the term key is misused here my bad), i only have one key left i managed to get them from a graphic design student who stopped his schooling.

amsterdamse-gracht

Activity: 116

Digital Goods

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 05:54:05 PM

how did you acquire these?
sci

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 05:45:21 AM

how did you acquire these?

I wouldn't bite. This has been up for a few days. Look at why this person has neg ratings. And it's the same name used as on payivy for this product.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: