Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Junior writer for hire  (Read 223 times)
tommorisonwebdesign (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:19:33 PM

So I have realized now that I have a bit of catching up to do in the regard of computer programming. Nevertheless, computers have always been an interest of mine and I am in dire need of a job.

I am offering my writing services to anyone who wants to look at my previous posts on this forum and judge for themselves whether I am an interesting person who's opinions and ideas are wroth paying to write about. I have an interest in computers and technology, with a specific emphasis on programming and bitcoin. I have the basic understanding of HTML, CSS, Javascript, C# and Visual Basic. I have attended CakeFest in New York City in 2015 and have a basic understanding of the framework.

I am hoping to get a job either writing newbie tutorials or reporting on the development of bitcoin or programming languages. I have just got my internet back in my apartment and can write articles ASAP. Contact me via PM.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: