Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A new panic wave is growing.  (Read 1832 times)
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 10:34:02 PM

Its not a time to panic and miss the golden opportunity to buy at lower price.Anyone selling bitcoin for alternative crypto or for fiat will soon repent their decision

disclaimer201
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:37:23 PM

Kwuckduck is the Proudhon of his time. Thanks to Proudhon I sold hundreds of Bitcoins at the all time low from december 2011 to....well mid 2012. A lot of similarities: Even if Proudhon was onto something I wish I hadn't listen to him even a single bit.
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 12:14:15 AM

With the blocksize drama escalating we clearly see people flee to alternatives that offer a solution.

The current dip has nothing to do with the blocksize drama.

It has to do with impatient people who bought at 360 a few weeks ago hoping to sell at 420 but it didn't hit 420 and it is the end of the month and they have to pay bills so they have to sell now.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:19:03 AM

With the blocksize drama escalating we clearly see people flee to alternatives that offer a solution.

It has to do with impatient people who bought at 360 a few weeks ago hoping to sell at 420 but it didn't hit 420 and it is the end of the month and they have to pay bills so they have to sell now.

Exactly not so much a bad deal, there's not enough reason for the price to continue to climb with more altcoins out there with more features and can easily double the price but can also lose half of it. Altcoins can double its price in a day while bitcoin can't for now.

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 12:37:19 AM

Basically its people panicking about the ragequit still......

Im gonna guess it motivates a few whales from the early days to sell some of their stash. Thats why we had a big crash in last week or so

However just give it time. In time more people will be buying thanks to the fed. Gold is also going up now so its not just BTC. The holders of bitcoin are rock solid now and will not sell. And there is enough support to keep the miners from selling.

Just be patient. We will hit 500 again soon. I cant see it going down more from here.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
AliceWonderMiscreations

Activity: 182
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 12:38:30 AM

Exactly not so much a bad deal, there's not enough reason for the price to continue to climb with more altcoins out there with more features and can easily double the price but can also lose half of it. Altcoins can double its price in a day while bitcoin can't for now.

altcoins can halve their price in an hour too. It's happened to me, I no longer want anything to do with them until I find one that is really compelling. And to be really compelling, it can't just appeal to geeks, it has to have appeal for the masses that aren't geeks. None of them do, so all of them currently are really just an alternate form of gambling.

I hereby reserve the right to sometimes be wrong
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:41:18 AM

The more this panic wave spreads, the more opportunities true believers will have.
Profit when you can.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: