Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Usagi lies about me lying that he lies about Tecshare lying about usagi scamming  (Read 1270 times)
deeplink (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:21:53 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 12:29:11 PM by deeplink

As usagi has just re-opened an ancient thread just for the sake of more drama:

Tecshare lied about me scamming him
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=103045.0

I figured, why not open yet another thread about usagi?

On a more serious note:

When is this going to stop?

Is the forum admin still alive?
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:10:13 PM

Request for a moratorium on usagi post until January 7th, 2013.

Usagi, at that time please report back on your developments with paying your investors back and winding down your companies.

Thank you.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 07:24:35 PM

There's a smaller thread inside the thread  Shocked
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2013, 10:31:36 PM

There's a smaller thread inside the thread  Shocked

In multi universes, there's threads being opened, some closed, some just started, some never started, etc. I just returned from one universe where there was a mega thread discussing why a notable chicken has a Usagi on its shoulder, but some omniscient entity named Diablo moved it to some outlying Off-galaxy.

~Cackling Bear~
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 05:33:26 AM

You are an idiot, but FWIW your claim has now been conclusively proven false here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=103045.msg1433678#msg1433678

TECSHARE admitted he transferred my debt to Matthew, and Matthew is on record instructing him to finish the work and give it to me.

TECSHARE has not competed his end of the contract and it's been several months.

As it's time to close down my companies this has now become an issue so I am raising it as it is my duty -- and my right -- to do so.

If this is not resolved I will be assigning this debt as value to a random CPA investor in lieu of Matthew N. Wright debt -- At the very least it is worth more than MNW debt since MNW paid for it, and it represents a monetary claim that has a clear title to exercise.

Close this stupid thread and be the change you want to see in the world, deeplink.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:04:48 AM

Oh, Now I get it.

The debt you seem to think that Techshare owes you is worth more then the actual assets of your companies. 

So of course it it your obligation to recover it.

We if we just took up a collect for you?

Then would you just go away?

repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:11:37 AM

TECSHARE admitted he transferred my debt to Matthew, and Matthew is on record instructing him to finish the work and give it to me.

On what basis was Matthew going to give Tecshare "instructions" (which never actually happened) if it was not on the basis that Matthew became the client when he paid Tecshare?  You did not query Matthew's right to "instruct" Tecshare in any way at the time and in fact you seem to be relying on it now while simultaneously arguing that Matthew had no right to give any "instructions" in relation to the work.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
deeplink (OP)

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:28:59 PM

You are an idiot, but FWIW your claim has now been conclusively proven false here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=103045.msg1433678#msg1433678

TECSHARE has not competed his end of the contract and it's been several months.

As it's time to close down my companies this has now become an issue so I am raising it as it is my duty -- and my right -- to do so.

If this is not resolved I will be assigning this debt as value to a random CPA investor in lieu of Matthew N. Wright debt -- At the very least it is worth more than MNW debt since MNW paid for it, and it represents a monetary claim that has a clear title to exercise.

Close this stupid thread and be the change you want to see in the world, deeplink.

Are you saying I am lying? Now you did it, I will rename this thread to:

Usagi lies about me lying that he lies about Tecshare lying about usagi scamming him
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 03:07:48 PM

I think hell may have just frozen over, I actually got an apology from him.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=103045.msg1434262#msg1434262

"I didn't read any posts in this thread since my last one. They wouldn't affect my decision (which comes from a discussion I had in private).

I've decided to drop it and apologize, and lock the thead.

I'm sorry TECSHARE. What would you like me to do?

You can send me a PM about it."

Hopefully he forgets how to type my name after all of this.
deeplink (OP)

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 03:27:08 PM

No he won't. Usagi will probably re-open it in a few months.

I think it is funny how BadBear has moved this thread from scam accusations to off-topic.

It seems usagi has acquired the monopoly right on drama in the scam accusation board.
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 04:34:01 PM

No he won't. Usagi will probably re-open it in a few months.

I think it is funny how BadBear has moved this thread from scam accusations to off-topic.

It seems usagi has acquired the monopoly right on drama in the scam accusation board.

Are you accusing Usagi of a scam, or just asshat behavior? If a scam, BadBear was in error. If the latter, he was in the right. Discussions of asshattery belong in off-topic.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
deeplink (OP)

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 04:48:07 PM

Are you accusing Usagi of a scam, or just asshat behavior? If a scam, BadBear was in error. If the latter, he was in the right. Discussions of asshattery belong in off-topic.

Are you aware of the many discussions about asshattery that usagi has in the scam accusations forum?

In this case he has tried to scam Tecshare by re-opening a months old scam accusation against him. (In the meantime usagi has miraculously admitted his mistake)

This was of course just a parody, just to show how ludicrous the whole thing has become.

And as expected, moderators did act against my humorous attempt to show the whole idiocy, but they do not have the balls to act against an obvious clown like usagi.

Whatever, I'll probably get over it. Wait... okay I'm over it already.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 10:04:59 PM

I've been reading those threads and I still don't understand.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
repentance

Activity: 868

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 10:29:08 PM

I've been reading those threads and I still don't understand.

Don't try to make sense of it - your sanity is at risk if you read too many usagi-related threads.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:50:26 AM

usagi scamed everyone out of.valued brain wave hash power. he owes me 0.3BTC for the migrane meds I've had to pop

Hey me too!

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: