Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moneypot just took a huge loss?  (Read 7588 times)
EngiNerd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:14:43 PM

Is there a list of all the sites (apps) that are under mp?

very good question and I also would like to see such a list. maybe someone from moneypot can give us
such a list

I'm not a very regular moneypot visitor but what I know is in there site if we go to the apps page we can see all those list right? or only few of them we can see?

If we can't see all of them in that page than the list will really help. Some one should post it, if they have the list.

Answering this and the other related questions together. There's plans to set up a database that shows all apps and is sortable (i.e., game type, house edge, wagered amount, whatever -- this part isn't set in stone yet). As part of this, the entire list will need to be pruned first. As it is, there are tons of entries for people that were just messing around.

I'm very much looking forward to increased visibility and discovery of MoneyPot apps, and having it sortable via different filters is even better. Like you said, I'm sure one of the bigger challenges is "culling the herd" at this point. Are you doing this just based off app activity? Or maybe having a "confirm active app" process for app owners?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:41:41 PM

very good question and I also would like to see such a list. maybe someone from moneypot can give us
such a list

I'm not a very regular moneypot visitor but what I know is in there site if we go to the apps page we can see all those list right? or only few of them we can see?

If we can't see all of them in that page than the list will really help. Some one should post it, if they have the list.

Answering this and the other related questions together. There's plans to set up a database that shows all apps and is sortable (i.e., game type, house edge, wagered amount, whatever -- this part isn't set in stone yet). As part of this, the entire list will need to be pruned first. As it is, there are tons of entries for people that were just messing around.

I'm very much looking forward to increased visibility and discovery of MoneyPot apps, and having it sortable via different filters is even better. Like you said, I'm sure one of the bigger challenges is "culling the herd" at this point. Are you doing this just based off app activity? Or maybe having a "confirm active app" process for app owners?

Likely just by viewing. There's a lot of them that are just fillers. For example "testlol" and haven't ever been touched. I'm not 100% sure the best way to cull out the inactives yet so it'll start with ridding the obvious ones and will take it from there.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:34:34 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 05:31:24 AM by fullypak

such a list

Likely just by viewing. There's a lot of them that are just fillers. For example "testlol" and haven't ever been touched. I'm not 100% sure the best way to cull out the inactives yet so it'll start with ridding the obvious ones and will take it from there.

It is good move and hope to see these improvements soon and thanks for replying fast.

The first thing all apps if we can see at one page than it will help and later can add all those filters.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:25:00 AM

such a list

It is good move and hope to see these improvements soon and thanks for replying fast. The first thing all apps if we can see at one page than it will help and later can add all those filters.

thank you for this posting!

this is exactly what should be done to give all apps a fair exposure and players will decide where to play and not moneypot as it was before and it is right now.

inactive apps are inactive apps as the word is telling us and there is no reason to show inactive apps. it should be easy to filter inactive apps out

apps containing the word "test" or free domains should'nt be shown and filtered out

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 05:45:50 AM

inactive apps are inactive apps as the word is telling us and there is no reason to show inactive apps. it should be easy to filter inactive apps out

apps containing the word "test" or free domains should'nt be shown and filtered out

The parameter to filter all these inactive apps is abit hard to code. Example if you put a parameter of X number of bets in one week then most sites wil be inactive however if someone put some bets on the site then the site will be listed as active again therefore the parameter is abit troublesome

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:08:39 AM

The parameter to filter all these inactive apps is abit hard to code. Example if you put a parameter of X number of bets in one week then most sites wil be inactive however if someone put some bets on the site then the site will be listed as active again therefore the parameter is abit troublesome

there is no need to code the filter regarding zero bets and keep it simple (in case coding a filter for zero bets is troublesome)

just let app owners tell MP which app has not even one bet in last 7 days and take those apps out. and if the app owner does not want to be taken off the list he can do some bets as most app owners doing some bets on their apps anyway.

we told Ryan that coining a dice had for 2 month not even one bet and he did not take it off the featured list Sad

players should decide and not MP which app they want to play

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:41:34 AM

there is no need to code the filter regarding zero bets and keep it simple (in case coding a filter for zero bets is troublesome)

just let app owners tell MP which app has not even one bet in last 7 days and take those apps out. and if the app owner does not want to be taken off the list he can do some bets as most app owners doing some bets on their apps anyway.

we told Ryan that coining a dice had for 2 month not even one bet and he did not take it off the featured list Sad

Then the owner will have absolute power of this issue, moneypot is an app that reflect decentralized so doing this will make the site has absolute power of what it decides. Although that ryan may not make this as his intention but the current set up for moneypot is pretty much reflect decentalization

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:47:19 AM

Then the owner will have absolute power of this issue, moneypot is an app that reflect decentralized so doing this will make the site has absolute power of what it decides. Although that ryan may not make this as his intention but the current set up for moneypot is pretty much reflect decentalization

maybe we misunderstood each other.  I mean that MP will give the rules and filter and each app owner can act according to the filter. that would mean that each app owner can decide if he wants to be on the featured list. an app that does not have one bet in xxx days has no right to be on the featured list.

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: