Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be Bitcoin Price After 3 months?  (Read 15526 times)
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:21:33 AM

Dear Members,

What you guys think about Bitcoin's price after 3 months I mean on April 2016.

Please let me know your speculation about this.

after 3 years we will be very close to halving so i think price should be really large then because everyone will buy bitcoins to sell them later for more

so i think price will be around 500$, price now is 430$ so it really can go up to500$ in 3 months

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:48:36 AM

Bitcoin price can be seen around the value of $600 after 3years. This price will be stable unlike the price increase after halving.

Do you mean $600 after 3 months? After three years, the bitcoin price will be over $5000 or more if there is good development.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:03:01 AM

Bitcoin price can be seen around the value of $600 after 3years. This price will be stable unlike the price increase after halving.

Do you mean $600 after 3 months? After three years, the bitcoin price will be over $5000 or more if there is good development.

There is a chance that this will happen but most likely not, I do not think he bitcoin is gonna rise to 5k in the next few years honestly.
I think the price will be around the 500 dollar in the next few months, there is a good chance that this will happen in my opinion.
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:28:40 PM

That is hard to say for what is going to happen with the value after some 3 months because Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict for what the value will be.
But I think that it will not rise that much and that many people will be not happy with the stable price and some of them are also selling it too early and that is also not good.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 02:33:28 PM

There is a chance that this will happen but most likely not, I do not think he bitcoin is gonna rise to 5k in the next few years honestly.
I think the price will be around the 500 dollar in the next few months, there is a good chance that this will happen in my opinion.

Yeah I think bitcoin will reach to $500 at the time of halving and i don't see it going too high by that time, and it is predicted that the  price will reach to $1k by the end of the year 2016.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:12:33 PM

I think the price will be around the 500 dollar because of the halving that is coming and also because the bitcoin is growing these days.
There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price but keep in mind its a prediction no one knows what is gonna happen.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:17:38 PM

I think the price will be around the 500 dollar because of the halving that is coming and also because the bitcoin is growing these days.
There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise in its price but keep in mind its a prediction no one knows what is gonna happen.

OP make the speculation for this month (April) so I guess, that we are in the three months time that he is mentioning..As we see, we are still here at the price $400+ it seems like the price is not moving that much...
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 03:20:37 PM

OP make the speculation for this month (April) so I guess, that we are in the three months time that he is mentioning..As we see, we are still here at the price $400+ it seems like the price is not moving that much...

Yes, right. but if the OP asked now, for the next three months, it means when halving and yeah the price could touch $500.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:08:58 AM

It is hard to know for what is going to happen with the value and that is the problem, Bitcoin is a currency and that is impossible to predict and that is very bad and risky.
I think that the value will rise a bit in 3 months, but if you want make more profit you should wait a longer time.
Dacarte

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:47:22 AM

Bitcoin price is continuing his price from past few year. I think it too increases some more after few months also.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:49:15 AM

I think it will be around $700 after 3 months, as halving will allow bitcoin to reach to a higher level so we can expect any price around $700.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:27:22 PM

Bitcoin price is continuing his price from past few year. I think it too increases some more after few months also.

maybe end o this years again..?
we will reach $600 ..?

hmmm very interesting to keep hold my bitcoin
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:16:04 AM

I think it will be around $700 after 3 months, as halving will allow bitcoin to reach to a higher level so we can expect any price around $700.
Well, if the three months time is from this month, It will be on halving.. By that time the price would really surge to a higher level..It might really reach $700, but I doubt that it will cross $1000..
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:42:55 AM

Well, if the three months time is from this month, It will be on halving.. By that time the price would really surge to a higher level..It might really reach $700, but I doubt that it will cross $1000..

Yeah bitcoin will not be crossing the 1k mark this years with the halving,the halving this year will be the event of the year with its price going to be high.
avw1982 (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:08:22 AM

LOL Yeah. thats the thing Even I am looking for and Holding bitcoins to make more profit to get more by bitcoins dude. In between this 3 months all you guys can buy bitcoins as much you guys can!
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:44:19 AM

Dear Members,

I do not really know what the price will be after 3 months. The price has gotten down lately so I hope it goes a bit lower so I can buy some more bitcoins.
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:40:15 AM

I gues the price after 3 moths will either be around $300 or around $500. If the price goes down from now on it will be around $300. If the price goes up it will be around $500. But do not quot me on this. This is just what I think that would happen.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:24:24 PM

I gues the price after 3 moths will either be around $300 or around $500. If the price goes down from now on it will be around $300. If the price goes up it will be around $500. But do not quot me on this. This is just what I think that would happen.

prices down to $300 I think it will not happen for several months, even until the end of the year.
the price is very stable long enough at $400 and is currently experiencing a very slow rise, so I think the next 3 months will continue to rise to near halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:46:28 PM

I think the price will be around the 500 dollar within 3 months, maybe a bit under it but pretty near the number 500 dollar in my prediction.
I also think this will be the price that will come out stable after the halving has been , if I'm honest.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 09:24:42 AM

Dear Members,

I predict that the price of Bitcoin on April 2016 will be $450-$470. My prediction is based on the ... well my another prediction which I made when Bitocin was around $250. I was saying then that by the Summer 2016 Bitcoin will be around $500. And I still think that Bitcoin will be $500 by Summer btw.

I have a feeling that Betwrong's prediction is going to come true.
We are in the $420 range and inching upward. We could cross $450 by April end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: