Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will be Bitcoin Price After 3 months?  (Read 15526 times)
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:25:25 AM

It is pretty hard to predict that right on the sport because so much can happen between now and then. The thing with Bitcoin is that it is unpredictable.
The halving can come in and that can change up things bit of not I think that the price will be around $500 maybe $600.

No dude It is too low you are thinking after halving may be its price would take more high around 800$ above because at a moment it has taken 452$ and now its rising more so we can aspect that time it will get more reward.   
It is really hard to predict the value and that is because Bitcoin is a currency and you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem for the most people.
Because they want to earn profit in a fast time which that is not possible now because it keeps stable for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:07:56 AM

Dear Members,

What you guys think about Bitcoin's price after 3 months I mean on April 2016.

Please let me know your speculation about this.

april is just over and he no one expect this was happening. He didn't rise much but he will reach the 500 for sure.
But i don't know witch time that will be maybe in about a month or maybe longer.
varusisog

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:21:31 PM

Dear Members,

What you guys think about Bitcoin's price after 3 months I mean on April 2016.

Please let me know your speculation about this.

april is just over and he no one expect this was happening. He didn't rise much but he will reach the 500 for sure.
But i don't know witch time that will be maybe in about a month or maybe longer.

The bitcoin could reach $500 for sure. But it might not happen in May or June. It could happen in July.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:38:36 PM

from today in 3 months over 600 is possible,slow grow looks good to me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Etaren

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:36:47 PM

It is pretty hard to predict that right on the sport because so much can happen between now and then. The thing with Bitcoin is that it is unpredictable.
The halving can come in and that can change up things bit of not I think that the price will be around $500 maybe $600.

No dude It is too low you are thinking after halving may be its price would take more high around 800$ above because at a moment it has taken 452$ and now its rising more so we can aspect that time it will get more reward.   
Nobody will know what the value will be in 3 months and that is the problem of the currency but hopefully it will be more worth of course so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be perfect.
But you cant know that for sure because it is always changing and that is the problem.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:44:59 PM

I think that the value will be much higher and that is because the halving is coming and that would be perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
It is really hard to predict but you need also take some risks to make profit with it otherwise it will be not possible for you to make any profit and that is important.
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:00:26 AM

I think that the value will be much higher and that is because the halving is coming and that would be perfect for the people who already have Bitcoin.
It is really hard to predict but you need also take some risks to make profit with it otherwise it will be not possible for you to make any profit and that is important.

The halving might have already  been priced in, that could be reason for the price to rise from $300 to $450.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:01:22 AM

Well, April has already passed and the price didn't change much. Which is good. At least it's stable.

IMO in August(3 months later) the price will jump to around $600-$700. Let's see if I'm right.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:09:11 AM

Well, April has already passed and the price didn't change much. Which is good. At least it's stable.

IMO in August(3 months later) the price will jump to around $600-$700. Let's see if I'm right.
Price is still stuck within the triangle, and only time will tell whether it is an upward or downward breakout.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:11:07 AM

Not much difference is seen in the bitcoin price. I believe the price might reach $600 before August as halving happens before that. Than a sudden increase it's better to experience a gradual increase.
Fofofolo

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:50:57 PM

Nobody will know what the value is going to be in the 3 months but the most people are hoping of course that the value will be more worth but they are not for sure of that.
You can also see now that Bitcoin is getting more worth slowly so there will be a chance that we can sell it with profit.
RastoMan

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:51:55 PM

Nobody will know what the value is going to be in the 3 months but the most people are hoping of course that the value will be more worth but they are not for sure of that.
You can also see now that Bitcoin is getting more worth slowly so there will be a chance that we can sell it with profit.

I just wish the bitcoin price could be $500 in 3 months. That is increase of 15% in 3 moths. It is not too challenging.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

The price after 3 months has to at least be somewhere in between in $500 and $600. It is only during a couple weeks I think before we are going to hit $500 this time. But the halving can also come in which can change some things.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:37:31 PM

It will be really hard to know what the value will be and that is the problem because it is really hard to know to predict because it is a currency so it is hard to predict what it will be.
But I am for sure that it will rise in the future and that is because the value was stable for a long time and the halving is coming slowly towards to us.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:00:49 PM

in three months from now we will be in the months of post halving and i expect that bitcoin price will be rising at that point and the rise will be at a much faster pace.

Buying the dip...
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

in three months from now we will be in the months of post halving and i expect that bitcoin price will be rising at that point and the rise will be at a much faster pace.

If there is no block size increase, the halving will make miner earn much less and they will quite mining.
RastoMan

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 01:14:32 PM

If there is no block size increase, the halving will make miner earn much less and they will quite mining.

But there is price rise at the moment. So the miners will still make some profit after the reward halving.
varusisog

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:17:35 AM

But there is price rise at the moment. So the miners will still make some profit after the reward halving.

If the price of bitcoin does not double, they will still make less profit and might switch off miners.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:40:20 AM

It is really hard to know what is going to happen with the value of the Bitcoin and that is because Bitcoin is a currency so it will be really hard for what will happen and what you can do later in the future.
But the price of the Bitcoin was already stable for a long time so there will be a time soon that it can rise and that is nice.

Etaren

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:44:08 AM

april 2016, price should be 500$, would be nice to see price liek this, of course i don't see future, but we had only price rises now and no drops,so i think it will stay like this in future too, 500$ is nice price before halving
stable $500 in April 2016 seems unrealistic. We may touch it as we did last November and that is it. Whether we see stable $500 before halving that also remains to be seen. I am not so sure about it. I think it is more likely to see a pump shortly after halving time. A lot depends on whether we have some fundamental developments to accompany it.

In April, we shall have clear picture of the block size increase situation. If the block size is increased, the price will be much higher than $500.
Its hard to say for what is going to happen in the future. But I think it will be indeed 500 or something.
We all hope that it will rise for a long time and that we can sell it with a good value. But you never know what will happen, it can also be going down.
Nobody will know what the value will be in 3 months and that is the problem of the currency but hopefully it will be more worth of course so we can sell it with a lot of profit and that would be perfect. But you cant know that for sure because it is always changing and that is the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: