Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you want to participate?  (Voting closed: May 28, 2016, 05:58:23 PM)
Yes - 37 (56.1%)
No - 7 (10.6%)
Maybe - 16 (24.2%)
Undecided - 6 (9.1%)
Total Voters: 66

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (CLOSED)[Solo Group Mining] Block Breakers United  (Read 12344 times)
Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:47:45 PM

Hi guys,

a made a little PHP Script for the Lotto-Run-Statistics

feel free to test it

http://pastebin.com/GkpJm5x5

you need to edit Lines 20/39 everything else can be as it is
upload to webspace with php and here we go Smiley

Live from the German-Lotto-Run: http://cig-bitcoin.lima-city.de/test.php
pretty neat

thanks
i am still "developing" ... just getting ideas and little code optimisations.

Version 1.3.1 with CSS is now online.
http://cig-bitcoin.lima-city.de/solorun/

Source: http://pastebin.com/L10rCxDx
Thanks ammi for the script!
The script has been set up and uploaded to my website: http://zeroxal.xyz/

@ezeminer
Please give me the pool info once the mining starts, so I can update the script to work. (Its currently using 1FuL4PkG4MWGEh6JzUzu25CK67LVMyPbYX_BBUG1001 as worker at ckpool)

Cool thank you.

It will just change from BBUG1001 to BBUG1002 when we do start Mining.
The script has been updated. It will show the stats after the mining has started. (Make sure to use BBUG1002 as worker).
When will it start?
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:04:51 PM

can i join 2 ?? i dont know if it full now ?

i have 0,05Btc 2 spend

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 03:47:12 PM

can i join 2 ?? i dont know if it full now ?

i have 0,05Btc 2 spend

follow the instructions on the first page original post
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:11:47 PM

Hi guys,

a made a little PHP Script for the Lotto-Run-Statistics

feel free to test it

http://pastebin.com/GkpJm5x5

you need to edit Lines 20/39 everything else can be as it is
upload to webspace with php and here we go Smiley

Live from the German-Lotto-Run: http://cig-bitcoin.lima-city.de/test.php
pretty neat

thanks
i am still "developing" ... just getting ideas and little code optimisations.

Version 1.3.1 with CSS is now online.
http://cig-bitcoin.lima-city.de/solorun/

Source: http://pastebin.com/L10rCxDx
Thanks ammi for the script!
The script has been set up and uploaded to my website: http://zeroxal.xyz/

@ezeminer
Please give me the pool info once the mining starts, so I can update the script to work. (Its currently using 1FuL4PkG4MWGEh6JzUzu25CK67LVMyPbYX_BBUG1001 as worker at ckpool)

Cool thank you.

It will just change from BBUG1001 to BBUG1002 when we do start Mining.
The script has been updated. It will show the stats after the mining has started. (Make sure to use BBUG1002 as worker).
When will it start?
February 23rd, it should be safe enough for renting rigs by then once everyone gets down from mining a little.

kaltun

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:46:37 PM

https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/a37a46847e518f4fc3eded6e0cef25d4030065274fb5bee7c9fe42b5d2e41078

1 ticket of 0.05Btc please Smiley
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:41:51 PM

I just need an address to send btc back to, in case we hit a block.

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:30:07 AM

February 23rd, it should be safe enough for renting rigs by then once everyone gets down from mining a little.

Hi ezeminer,
I do a fair bit of rentals to maximize my BTCs because my electricity is expensive.
Could you share the retionale of lower rental pricing for 23rd Feb period so that I could do a smarter rental strategy like you :-)

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:06:49 AM

Stop shitting on someone else's thread.

Go Big or Go Home.
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:09:04 AM

Like x 100

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
kaltun

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:46:04 AM

Roll Eyes ur right :

1M3vvtW4Rebxdpo5aT1JC5V86VdMsMCieH 

tia
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:36:48 PM

Also you sort of straight up ripped the terms, the extra mining rigs and the objective.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:06:21 PM

Also you sort of straight up ripped the terms, the extra mining rigs and the objective.

Probably a Scammer.

Go Big or Go Home.
buckeyez

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:51:40 PM

I said based off your group.. So naturally I inherited that. Take it as a compliment. I thought you did a good job thinking of everything. I'm just interested in a larger group run, but seems like that wasn't going to happen in here with this group. So sorry I offended everyone, was just trying to get things rolling. I'll remove it all, and take a refund of my funds please.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:14:37 PM

I said based off your group.. So naturally I inherited that. Take it as a compliment. I thought you did a good job thinking of everything. I'm just interested in a larger group run, but seems like that wasn't going to happen in here with this group. So sorry I offended everyone, was just trying to get things rolling. I'll remove it all, and take a refund of my funds please.

Ohh there is, but it's invitation only and no thread shtters invited.  Cheesy

Go Big or Go Home.
ezeminer (OP)
Legendary

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:17:59 AM

I can refund tomorrow night, sorry that it happens like that. Trust me, it is hard getting a good group going. It is also hard to sell people on the idea. If you work to being a good person in the community, trade, be polite and stimulate the forum you can build yourself a spot.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:53:55 AM

I can refund tomorrow night, sorry that it happens like that. Trust me, it is hard getting a good group going. It is also hard to sell people on the idea. If you work to being a good person in the community, trade, be polite and stimulate the forum you can build yourself a spot.

This is true, I started an idea similar to this & ezeminer offered his services as an Escrow/Running it on the thread (This was before Block Breakers United was set up)

I decided that it would be better to instead join forces with him since we could both bring in potential risk takers & try our luck together instead of just scraping at it by ourselves hence the whole Group/Pooled Address Solo Mining.

Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows there is a German solo mining group as well as a few other hush hush groups that supposedly rent Th-Ph per day but most are run by low level members with no trust or post history or in another language also note that they are higher hashrate rentals on average for bigger buy-ins and BBU is just getting started with its second run.

Block Breakers United also offers bigger groups if people would like but it is best to invite others before applying for the group as you don't want to be waiting for a while for participants because of such larger buy-ins.

If there is something good going on then you should stick with it, there has been a lot more participants/buy-ins this round in the short space of time.

We may get lucky with our hashrate that we rent & hit a block OR we may not, that is the joys of gambling Cheesy
buckeyez

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:23:35 AM

This is true, I started an idea similar to this & ezeminer offered his services as an Escrow/Running it on the thread (This was before Block Breakers United was set up)

I decided that it would be better to instead join forces with him since we could both bring in potential risk takers & try our luck together instead of just scraping at it by ourselves hence the whole Group/Pooled Address Solo Mining.

Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone knows there is a German solo mining group as well as a few other hush hush groups that supposedly rent Th-Ph per day but most are run by low level members with no trust or post history or in another language also note that they are higher hashrate rentals on average for bigger buy-ins and BBU is just getting started with its second run.

Block Breakers United also offers bigger groups if people would like but it is best to invite others before applying for the group as you don't want to be waiting for a while for participants because of such larger buy-ins.

If there is something good going on then you should stick with it, there has been a lot more participants/buy-ins this round in the short space of time.

We may get lucky with our hashrate that we rent & hit a block OR we may not, that is the joys of gambling Cheesy

Yes, I understand all that. It's fine I'll stay in the group for the run ezeminer. I was just being salty. I just dislike other people shitting on me \ disrespecting me even after I apologize. There are better, more respectful ways of letting someone know what they did wasn't cool. It's not that I was trying to "shit" on this thread or any other. Simply was trying to get the attention for the group. So I am sorry again.

AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 03:10:03 AM

BTC  Cool
Everybitbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 02:33:21 PM

Is this already start? Im interested to buy 1 position of 0.05..
Will make payment after confirm that this not run yet.

thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 04:38:23 PM

Is this already start? Im interested to buy 1 position of 0.05..
Will make payment after confirm that this not run yet.

Check the date.

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: