Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:34:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $10 a day easily. [ HIGH SPEED CAPTCHA FLOW SERVER ]  (Read 5057 times)
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:15:18 PM

Hello I am curious about this captcha job would like to see how good the system us can you please send me the link where I can sign up so I can start doing captcha on your network..
As letyouearn2 mentioned, the site servers are under upgrade so it may take a while before he can provide any details
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:30:19 PM

Do we need to buy this software or is it free?
Because I'm interested in this captcha typing work.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
zodiac3011

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:32:44 PM

nope you won't have to buy a thing at all. You just have to wait till the server got upgraded
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:41:23 PM

nope you won't have to buy a thing at all. You just have to wait till the server got upgraded

Any estimation when server got upgrade?
I want this typing work.
Count me in.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
zodiac3011

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 01:54:45 PM

I want this typing work.
Count me in.
letyouearn2 himself even doesn't know Grin all we can do right now is wait Grin I think it will take 2-3 days Grin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 01:58:48 PM

I want this typing work.
Count me in.
letyouearn2 himself even doesn't know Grin all we can do right now is wait Grin I think it will take 2-3 days Grin
That is fine with in fact I like that,if they are upgrading the system or server it could mean they want to give better service or user experience,just include on the list that you are going to send the link to sign up when the upgrade to the server is completed,I'll wait for that

zodiac3011

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:02:13 PM

I want this typing work.
Count me in.
That is fine with in fact I like that,if they are upgrading the system or server it could mean they want to give better service or user experience,just include on the list that you are going to send the link to sign up when the upgrade to the server is completed,I'll wait for that
yep I also think so Grin I am on that list too Grin not because I am a captcha project manager doesn't mean I can apply for one Grin
letyouearn2 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 02:11:06 PM

Guys, I just had a talk with server owner.  He said that as soon as the server is ready,  he will update me and then I will start sending ids to all interested persons.

But before starting , work I need to guide you about it how it works. So I need you to pm me your desired chat media like WhatsApp,  ICQ,  snapchat, hike, Skype.

Pm me any of those contact details and I will add you all for a quick conversation.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 06:16:13 PM

sounds good I will install skype so we can chat and guide us all on how it really works,I really would like to see if we can make here at least $5 i have been through a lot of captcha site but always gets kicked because of the server hopefully this one is different

AcidSun
Legendary

Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:30:01 PM

I am interested. PM me details please.
klm bitcoin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:38:47 PM

Hopefully this is much better from the one I enrolled,the server there are to slow,it took me 5 minutes to wait for the next captcha to arrive.I calculated,I can only gain $ 5 cents for 3 hours which is not right,so I left it hopefully this one is much better,will wait for users for payment proof and testimonials first before I enroll..

Uow, this is tottaly insane. You can make more money just by doing those stupid faucet rotators... It's not worth it at all. I recommend using the time spent on this to learn how to do something useful that could pay you better.
LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:52:19 PM

Though it looks pretty unrealistic I'm willing to try it out.
PM me with more info pls
zodiac3011

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:20:52 AM

Hopefully this is much better from the one I enrolled,the server there are to slow,it took me 5 minutes to wait for the next captcha to arrive.I calculated,I can only gain $ 5 cents for 3 hours which is not right,so I left it hopefully this one is much better,will wait for users for payment proof and testimonials first before I enroll..

Uow, this is tottaly insane. You can make more money just by doing those stupid faucet rotators... It's not worth it at all. I recommend using the time spent on this to learn how to do something useful that could pay you better.

I have already tested this thing from the right start. the server is under upgrade so it's super slow. I can make sure that you can type at least 100 in 10 minutes Grin I am still a little slow it's kinda few Grin I am now waiting for my official IDs
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:36:49 AM

I have already tested this thing from the right start. the server is under upgrade so it's super slow. I can make sure that you can type at least 100 in 10 minutes Grin I am still a little slow it's kinda few Grin I am now waiting for my official IDs
Do I need a mouse for this? Because mine broke today and I don't get a new one soon.
The shipping will take a few weeks.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
clangtrump

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:39:02 AM

Interested about this service offer just send me the details. Thank you Wink
zodiac3011

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:28:35 AM

Do I need a mouse for this? Because mine broke today and I don't get a new one soon.
you won't need a mouse for this at all Grin and you can't find a mouse at a local shop?
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

Does anyone get 10 $ from this programs per one day , if yes how many hours needed to complete the job
looking forward to enter
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zodiac3011

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:45:33 PM

Does anyone get 10 $ from this programs per one day , if yes how many hours needed to complete the job
looking forward to enter
Thanks
well it haven't even started yet so you can wait a little longer to know the result Grin or just try it yourself Grin
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:00:22 PM

you won't need a mouse for this at all Grin and you can't find a mouse at a local shop?
I have some giftcard for a website, and I need a wireless mouse, but I can't find a good one that is not a small mouse.
I hope there is actuallt on within my budget.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
FruitsBasket
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:37:58 PM

Is there any update on this thread, a couple of days have been passed and still no way.
I hope it will come quick, because I still have many time left to do this.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: