Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTC with Paypal Gift  (Read 645 times)
rainbowed (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:39:32 AM

I have a good amount of paypal I would like to turn into BTC, I own the paypal account.

Thanks for any help!
DPony13

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 01:44:40 AM

If you want, you could use several exchange sites like

XMLGold.eu and Nanaimogold.com

How much do you need anyway?

EndTheFed123, if you had just taken the money it wouldn't have ended like this Sad
BTW this hasn't been the real DPony13 since he "came back", I just hacked this account, SirLolicon is the real DPony13 I think.
BTC4Amazon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2013, 01:46:51 AM

Send a PM if your willing to do it for a MoneyPak Visa Gift card or Amazon GiftCard. Sorry no paypal.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 02:08:25 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2013, 11:19:30 PM by Stephen Gornick

I have a good amount of paypal I would like to turn into BTC, I own the paypal account.

VirWoX will take $50 per day so that recommendation doesn't help you much.

Any amounts larger will be problematic finding a trade due to you presumably having no trust history with paying using PayPal without any chargebacks.

Cash works well for buying bitcoins.  With a PayPal debit card you can withdraw at an ATM and buy coins with the cash through something like localbitcoins.com or BitInstant or the half dozen other cash purchase methods.

Or you could send the funds to your bank and use a bank transfer method.  Coin base will pull funds from your bank so that is one approach, if you are in the U.S.  Also in the U.S. is Dwolla, which will pull any amount into the thousands of dollars with a fee of only $0.25.  

If you really want to use PayPal, another approach is to buy something for someone using your PayPal, and then once they have the item you get your coins.  There isn't a whole lot of trade using this method but you might find a trade like this on the bitcoin-OTC marketplace.

- http://bitcoin-OTC.com

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

mylove942006

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 09:22:59 AM

try searching on google .......there are many sites for you to convert
nanaimogold

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2013, 12:19:47 PM

No exchanger will accept Paypal. Too many phished accounts and too many chargeback scammers.

Paypal is NOT hard currency. Bitcoin is very hard currency.

Anyone accepting Paypal in trade for hard currency is a fool and won't be doing it for long. Either that or he is a scammer using phished accounts to launder your PAypal while he stalls you. Either way, you are not going to be happy.

Withdraw your Paypal to your bank, where they know you and can reach out and touch you. Then remove the cash and send it via Western Union or direct cash bank deposit to a real digital currency exchanger.

There is NO other way to trade soft money for hard.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: