Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: All of my miners wont work.  (Read 919 times)
jphelps (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:19:55 AM

I have 3 ASIC Block erupters, 336 mg/s, 1 antminer u2, 2.5 Gh/s, 1 avalon nano 3. 2-3 Gh/s, and one antminer u3 60 gh/s, all of them were working fine 2 days ago, then the antminer u2 started to be weird. so i tried moving it into different ports, got that one fixed, then another stopped, a block erupter. so then i decided that its the drivers, so i hit up zadig and replaced the drivers in the cp2102 usb to uart bridge controller, to then after that i went to the devices and printers in control panel, not a single one had a COM# with it, then avg detected cgminer as a trojan, but i put it in the exceptions list twice, i do it again, and it fixed the cgminer, but not the com# thing, thats all i need i would think, also i need the code i would put into the text document for the antminer u3 for cgminer, thanks and please respond soon. have a good one
GriffinHeart

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:28:24 AM

You've configured something wrong I think. Small block erupters don't usually fail unless settings tell them to do something that is not in their ability to do. The U1-U3 range though has so many stability problems it's quite impressive actually. I've figured out exactly how many times I must plug and unplug my U3 for it to work. (About 9)
The settings are
Code:
cgminer.exe --au3-freq 237.50 --au3-volt 820
These are MY settings. The 237.50 and 820 are variables.
The volt setting doesn't usually work unless you have a modified miner, changing voltage has to be done manually.
(Note: My miner gets quite hot, meaning don't leave yours on wood or anything without proper sufficient cooling!)
You can change frequency to what you want, just don't set it above 250 or expect fireworks.

Hi there, I'm from South Africa.
This means I'm poor, I guess.
jphelps (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 02:03:20 PM

You've configured something wrong I think. Small block erupters don't usually fail unless settings tell them to do something that is not in their ability to do. The U1-U3 range though has so many stability problems it's quite impressive actually. I've figured out exactly how many times I must plug and unplug my U3 for it to work. (About 9)
The settings are
Code:
cgminer.exe --au3-freq 237.50 --au3-volt 820
These are MY settings. The 237.50 and 820 are variables.
The volt setting doesn't usually work unless you have a modified miner, changing voltage has to be done manually.
(Note: My miner gets quite hot, meaning don't leave yours on wood or anything without proper sufficient cooling!)
You can change frequency to what you want, just don't set it above 250 or expect fireworks.
welp, i just tried your code and it just keeps saying [2016-01-30 08:01:28] Pool 0 difficulty changed to 256.

what am i doing wrong? i do into devices and printers and it shows that they are the cp2102 uart to bridge controller, but their isnt a com port number
jphelps (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:29:27 AM

please help
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:55:07 AM

please help

You have 3 different miners, that is a little hard to troubleshoot without more info.  There is so many things it could be.

I would suggest splitting it up, start with one type of miner and see if you can get it to work.  Then move to next miner.  Get all 3 to work separate and then try to work together.   

Have you tried working on one at a time?
jphelps (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:04:53 AM

please help

You have 3 different miners, that is a little hard to troubleshoot without more info.  There is so many things it could be.

I would suggest splitting it up, start with one type of miner and see if you can get it to work.  Then move to next miner.  Get all 3 to work separate and then try to work together.   

yes and so far i have 2 of the 335Mh/s working, everything else isnt working for some damn reason
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:41:58 AM

please help

yes and so far i have 2 of the 335Mh/s working, everything else isnt working for some damn reason

I would move over to U3 on trying to solve problem as it is more power then rest by far.   What have you done trying to fix U3?

And when you say u2 acted weird what exactly did it do?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: