Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitinstant - transaction successful, received the btc.  (Read 494 times)
Roblouu (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 04:36:47 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2013, 07:14:31 PM by Roblouu

I've recently made a payment to bitinstant through ZipZap to receive my bitcoins to my bitcoin address. I've had 3 flawless transactions, but this time I haven't even received an email after my payment that notifies me of my recent transfer. However, I did receive the email from ZipZap saying that it would notify the merchant of my successful payment and to complete the transaction.

EDIT:
I contacted the support email. I was told that the funds would arrive later yesterday afternoon, but never did. I figured I'd let you guys know a little more information before placing an order with this company and being in the same situation I am. Money isn't easily earned and requires hard labor for a lot of people, including me. I'd appreciate an update.

EDIT: Yankee said the order was processed this morning, we will see how it goes. I'll edit this thread & title to update everyone later on. Hope to see positive results.

EDIT: Received the fund an hour after Yankee updated me on the bitinstant support thread.

Thanks.
Snipes777

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 02:43:43 PM

You could start by posting in the correct forum:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=128314.0

Voluntaryism- The belief that ALL human interactions should be free of force, fraud and coercion.
Taxation is Theft; War is Murder; Incarceration is Kidnapping; Spanking is Assault; Federal Reserve Notes are Counterfeiting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voluntaryism
Roblouu (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 04:03:23 PM

Thanks!
Gareth Nelson

Activity: 721
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 04:20:34 PM

Just replied to your post on our support thread
Roblouu (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 06:41:52 PM

Just thought I'd bump this thread so that everyone is informed of the current status.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: