I developed a simple Bitcoin Tool extension, that recognizes Bitcoin addresses on every website, and does some useful things with them:
* Links addresses to blockexplorer.com, something for curious people, who want to examine quickly BTC sent, received, and the number of transactions
* Adds a select button, that helps when you want to copy-paste the address, making sure no letter is omitted
* Adds a Falkvinge
button, that does not work, but why? Security reasons, Mr Falkvinge.
Here is how it looks:
And here is how to install it.
If you have Firefox:
1. Install Greasemonkey https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
2. Install Bitcoin Tool http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/104381
If you have Chrome, Greasemonkey scripts are built-in, so you need only to
1. Install Bitcoin Tool http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/104381
Tell me how do you like the tool.
Now the "Send BTC" button works - needs bitcoind and a new tool bitcoin_httpd. See below
Dialog from bitcoin_httpd (download the Linux version from here
, or source from here