Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:11:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan Need with No collateral with a 24 to 48 return.  (Read 1976 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

Not all newbie all scammer. I am not a scammer at all.  There is nothing I can do to poof that to you all.

POOF!  Be gone.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:46:08 PM

Since your feeling nice with giving people money, here is my offer:
I will deposit 4 BTC to you, after you send 4 btc to a escrow on the forums. Once I get my 4 BTC + profit back, the escrow will send your money back. Sounds good?

I'll be happy to escrow this deal.

So, OP you have no reason not to do this deal right?
Otherwise you're a scammer, we have to conclude.

hint: here's the part where you never post again and disappear.

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:40:43 PM

Poster is complete scum of the Earth attempting an unattainable scam that will never work.  I don't think anyone of these insane loan requests ever results in the scammer getting the money I really don't understand why they continue to try.  And there always for such large amounts of money too like I don't get it at all.  Probably, just an alt of another member trying to have some fun no way its even a real pathetic desperate scammer.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:17:29 AM

Not all newbie all scammer. I am not a scammer at all.  There is nothing I can do to poof that to you all.  Just take the risk you will be happy with what I can do with the BTC.

Loan with No collateral Loan.  

Yes I know I am a newbie on the site. That don’t mean I am a scammer.
I also know about the collateral scam on these sites.  

I need a huge loan of $12,000.00 in BTC 31.64
This loan is only for 24 to 48 hours.  Only.
You will get $4,551.00 in profit in BTC 12.00
Every day I am unable to pay you will get 5.2 BTC more add to your return. This happen after the 48 hour mark.

I am a investor that knows how to make money online. There is nothing I will not do at all to make more and more BTC.  

BTC is my income.

This loan is with no collateral at all.

This is the deal that I am giving to you all.  You will be real happy.

Email me at CBoord44052@outlook.com  or with the website to talk more about this deal.

Thank you.

where to send the coins?

BTCLOVER542 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:06:20 PM

If you want to help me with the loan. Then PM me or email me at CBoord44052@gmail.com

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

There is nothing I will not do at all to make more and more BTC.  

...including lie, cheat, steal, scam, etc.

Cheesy

Humbertin19_

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:32:27 PM

You have trust red , never get loans without collateral

BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:10:12 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 02:54:28 AM by BTCLOVER542

If red trust was not there. How many people would be here. Come on really.  I am a new to the site and I know the trust is big on here. Let me tell you something here. There are real people on this website that will not scam people at all.  I don't care if people don't trust me. That is their lost. If I can make someone use money then that all that matter to me.  

I don't scam people at all. I don't want to tell people off at all.

If you want to loan some BTC to me then PM or email me at CBoord@outlook.com.

Otherwise just pass this up.  

To the one that want to loan me the BTC. I do pay back on what I take. I am no way a scammer at all.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 02:40:56 AM

Since your feeling nice with giving people money, here is my offer:
I will deposit 4 BTC to you, after you send 4 btc to a escrow on the forums. Once I get my 4 BTC + profit back, the escrow will send your money back. Sounds good?
I will also do the offer 155UE stated. Obviously, if you are not a scammer, you would not have a problem sending it to  trusted escrow.
I noticed you ignored his post completely.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 02:48:44 AM

If red trust was not there. How many people would be here. Come on really.  I am a new to the site and I know the trust is big on here. Let me tell you something here. There are real people on this website that will not scam people at all.  I don't care if people don't trust me. That is their lost. If I can make someone use money then that all that matter to me.  

I don't scam people at all. I don't want to tell people off at all.

If you want to loan some BTC to me then PM or email me at CBoord@outlook.com.

Otherwise just pass this up.  

To the one that want to loan me the BTC. I don't pay back on what I take. I am no way a scammer at all.

Heartwarming words.

They will mean more when you've been on the forum for a year and made a couple thousand posts.

For now, you are just a throw away account that has nothing to lose by scamming.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:53:43 AM

I have have never used escrow to send any BTC at all. There was never a reason for me to use escrow.  Seeing how I am listed as high risk and people on here saying that I am a scammer and this other BS.  

I don't know how escrow works with BTC. That is why I did not do nothing with the offer befor.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:26:51 AM

I have have never used escrow to send any BTC at all. There was never a reason for me to use escrow.  Seeing how I am listed as high risk and people on here saying that I am a scammer and this other BS.  

I don't know how escrow works with BTC. That is why I did not do nothing with the offer befor.

Rough info on how it works
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=750.msg8140#msg8140
Basically, you send 4 BTC to a trusted escrow. Then I will send you 4 BTC as an "investment". Once you pay me back + profits, the escrow will give you your 4 BTC back. If you end up not paying me back, the escrow will send the 4 BTC to me, so I don't lose any money. (other than tx fees)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:44:10 AM

But it will not work at all. For what I have to do.
Escrow is a way so getting your money back it a stafy net. I get that but at the same time I don't think it will work.

If you want to take a risk you will be happy with the outcome.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

But it will not work at all. For what I have to do.
Escrow is a way so getting your money back it a stafy net. I get that but at the same time I don't think it will work.

If you want to take a risk you will be happy with the outcome.

Please, just lock the thread and disappear. We are not dumb. If you think you're intelligent by having your thread here, you are wrong.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

what a poor arguments you have dude. if someone, even in real live comes to you and asks to loan 12000$ without any collateral and any proof, will you lend him? i am 100% sure you will not. so why you ask here for loan? especionally in internet there is no chance to fine a person and return your money.

if you really can get 50%  profit in 1-2 days, intend of asking here for loan you can start with your money, even with 100 $ and after some week you will reach to that amount you want. so i am sure you have no plan how to get real profit and you are not going to return loan. So stop scamming here and trying make us idiots with your senseless arguments
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:29:57 PM

I am not a scammer at all. You don't know a good deal when you see one.
lenoli

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

I am not a scammer at all. You don't know a good deal when you see one.

ya, you arenot scammer, because scammers are more clever and they are able to scam others and earn money and you cannot. you are just trying to be scammer, but you arenot able
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:11:25 PM

well loan me the 31.64 BTC then I will poof you wrong. This is what happens when people like you don't want to trust anyone.  Otherwise you can't say I am a scammer at all.   
lenoli

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:28:37 PM

well loan me the 31.64 BTC then I will poof you wrong. This is what happens when people like you don't want to trust anyone.  Otherwise you can't say I am a scammer at all.   

give me 1 real reason why i must trust you? i dint know you, its internet and i am not able to find you you you will scam me and there are no reason to think you are honesty. in this situation will you trust me your money
BTCLOVER542 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:40:07 PM

If you're not going to loan me the BTC then you can't call me a scammer at all then can you. If you want to loan the BTC to me the email me at CBoord44052@outlook.com.  I will send you my ID there and poof that I can you back.  Otherwise you are calling me a scammer with trying this at all.  Come on I know I am asking for a lot here. Do you want to make 12.00BTC for 24 to 48 hours or do you want to lose out on the deal.

That is up to you.

You can't call anyone a scammer if you never work with them before. That make you a scammer at all for passing on lies.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: