Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:07:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] STRESScoin STS GEN-2 on its way, SPORTSBETTING[ANN]  (Read 57530 times)
Smalik

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:26:01 PM

This link version v1.0.0.0-g-beta
https://mega.nz/#!3ggwUJya!kBScV_KINp8EJSRv1vSM6l8D98j2NxS62ghye3fzopm
Pos doesn't work
http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1601/01/b95048a4fb0f.jpg
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 07:44:49 PM

Here.  

And yes i did combine all my smaller tx's and sent to that address in 1 tx

And that's why your staking light turned on.  If you hadn't combined them all, you would not be staking just like the rest of us.  A wallet with a bunch of 0.01 coin inputs would take 100 days to start staking, because it would take that long for each individual input to accumulate 1 coin-day a piece.  An input of 1 coin though?  That only takes 1 real day to accumulate 1 coin day.

To my knowledge, nearly all PoS coins require accumulating 1 coin-day before being eligible to stake IN ADDITION TO waiting for the specified minimum stake age.  We never notice the 1 coin-day requirement though, because normally the 1 coin-day is accumulated waaaayyyy before the minimum stake age is reached.  When you have ultra low inputs however?  You end up flipping that equation on it's head.

Link below explains the concept of coin-days.

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/845/what-are-bitcoin-days-destroyed
STS (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 07:52:56 PM

Here.  

And that's why your staking light turned on.  If you hadn't combined them all, you would not be staking just like the rest of us.  A wallet with a bunch of 0.01 coin inputs would take 100 days to start staking, because it would take that long for each individual input to accumulate 1 coin-day a piece.  An input of 1 coin though?  That only takes 1 real day to accumulate 1 coin day.

To my knowledge, nearly all PoS coins require accumulating 1 coin-day before being eligible to stake IN ADDITION TO waiting for the specified minimum stake age.  We never notice the 1 coin-day requirement though, because normally the 1 coin-day is accumulated waaaayyyy before the minimum stake age is reached.  When you have ultra low inputs however?  You end up flipping that equation on it's head.

Yes coins do require days destroyed to help with staking But how you said coin age means staking is 24hour's is wrong. Staking will be every 1 hour maturity once there is enough coins out there moving.

I can point you in the direction of many source codes that have what you quoted yet they are not 24hour min maturity coins. The min stake age is to do with nStakeMinAge and a bit of Coin Age But coin age does not set the time in which they mature for staking. That is nStakeMinAge

And we are here to test as we said. We will either brake the chain or make it better Wink
STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

This link version v1.0.0.0-g-beta
https://mega.nz/#!3ggwUJya!kBScV_KINp8EJSRv1vSM6l8D98j2NxS62ghye3fzopm
Pos doesn't work

Send your transactions to an address you own with 1 coin or more rather than having the 0.01 inputs Wink that should get you in the right direction
STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

We knew it would take some time to get staking going why.

We have a very very very low supply

The supply is spread out over 100k Proof of work Blocks

The reward is 0.01 which is too low to gain stake weight at the moment by itself.

Pos Competes With Proof of work. But without enough coins in circulation to gain weight it will take longer for it to do this.
STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:27:01 PM

We will increase the supply to 10,000 On Stress STS Gen 2 when we release it. The coins you hold will be swapped and you will recieve 10x back of Stress STS Gen 2. There will be a 0 block reward for pow.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:29:25 PM

We will increase the supply to 10,000 On Stress STS Gen 2 when we release it. The coins you hold will be swapped and you will recieve 10x back of Stress STS Gen 2. There will be a 0 block reward for pow.
Whats the point of increasing supply? making better pos? just that? pos will work anyway after some time. Keeping a rare limited supply would be better

STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:35:04 PM

Whats the point of increasing supply? making better pos? just that? pos will work anyway after some time. Keeping a rare limited supply would be better

Yes I know pos will work properly eventually but seems some here do not seem to think that. The idea of increasing the supply on Stress STS Gen 2 was for that reason yes to get pos moving faster on the Gen 2 Chain. We can certainly keep the supply how it is and carry that forward into number 2 no problems.

The whole goal for us here is to see what does and does not work. Hence why 0 interest in exchanges yet. We only want the user's the people who can help us test it at the moment until we have the final product.
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 08:45:00 PM

Here.

Yes coins do require days destroyed to help with staking But how you said coin age means staking is 24hour's is wrong. Staking will be every 1 hour maturity once there is enough coins out there moving.

I can point you in the direction of many source codes that have what you quoted yet they are not 24hour min maturity coins. The min stake age is to do with nStakeMinAge and a bit of Coin Age But coin age does not set the time in which they mature for staking. That is nStakeMinAge

And we are here to test as we said. We will either brake the chain or make it better Wink

Holy shit you are dense.  You didn't understand a word I just said. 

I'm not even going to bother explaining this more in depth because I explained it very clearly in my last post.  There is a language barrier here or you are a mental defective.  Either way, continuing to discuss this topic with you will prove fruitless.

Read that god damn link because you do not understand what a coin-day is.

Your welcome for saving your shit coin.  You would have been the only one staking while everyone else sat on their 0.01 STS blocks not staking, getting more and more pissed off and just abandoning it after a while.  I explained exactly what was happening and what the solution was while you were fucking around with checkpoints and revising the POW reward.  You weren't even remotely close to the solution.

The reward is 0.01 which is too low to gain stake weight at the moment by itself.

Jesus, just stop posting.  STAKE WEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.  YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:49:16 PM

Here.

And that's why your staking light turned on.  If you hadn't combined them all, you would not be staking just like the rest of us.  A wallet with a bunch of 0.01 coin inputs would take 100 days to start staking, because it would take that long for each individual input to accumulate 1 coin-day a piece.  An input of 1 coin though?  That only takes 1 real day to accumulate 1 coin day.

To my knowledge, nearly all PoS coins require accumulating 1 coin-day before being eligible to stake IN ADDITION TO waiting for the specified minimum stake age.  We never notice the 1 coin-day requirement though, because normally the 1 coin-day is accumulated waaaayyyy before the minimum stake age is reached.  When you have ultra low inputs however?  You end up flipping that equation on it's head.

Holy shit you are dense.  You didn't understand a word I just said.  

I'm not even going to bother explaining this more in depth because I explained it very clearly in my last post.  There is a language barrier here or you are a mental defective.  Either way, continuing to discuss this topic with you will prove fruitless.

Read that god damn link because you do not understand what a coin-day is.

Your welcome for saving your shit coin.  You would have been the only one staking while everyone else sat on their 0.01 STS blocks not staking, getting more and more pissed off and just abandoning it after a while.  I explained exactly what was happening and what the solution was while you were fucking around with checkpoints and revising the POW reward.  You weren't even remotely close to the solution.

Jesus, just stop posting.  STAKE WEIGHT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.  YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

OK OK if that's how you feel why you here ?

we did not state anywhere this is some fine oiled machine as it's not it is in it's birth stage right now.

And so what ? you saying 0.01 is enough to stake now. Well do it. but i cannot see it happening i'm afraid.

And i got 0 clue tooo love it  Grin Grin   care for me n you to release a new coin right now and see who does better when it comes to the codebase ? i welcome it
STS (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:00:22 PM

SOCKPUPPETACCOUNT

I could of easily released a fully working COIN with 0 issues from the get go but i chose not too why for this reason so we can run how many tests changing things and seeing there end result and if it would benefit the end outcome or not.

If i did that you would have 0 issue's.

But due to stake not going fast etc at the moment you have a big problem and for what. this Stress STS gen 1 will never hit an exchange SIMPLE. Unless they add off there own backs.

If you do not wish to be constructive then just leave. I have no time to sit here arguing with someone because they know my coin better than me REALLY.
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:03:01 PM

SOCKPUPPETACCOUNT

I could of easily released a fully working COIN with 0 issues from the get go but i chose not too why for this reason so we can run how many tests changing things and seeing there end result and if it would benefit the end outcome or not.

But due to stake not going fast etc at the moment you have a big problem and for what. this Stress STS gen 1 will never hit an exchange SIMPLE. Unless they add off there own backs.

If you do not wish to be constructive then just leave. I have no time to sit here arguing with someone because they know my coin better than me REALLY.

LOL, why people always complaining? Dont like it GTFO

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
SockPuppetAccount

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 10:29:04 PM

OK OK if that's how you feel why you here ?

we did not state anywhere this is some fine oiled machine as it's not it is in it's birth stage right now.

I wasn't salty because the coin isn't perfect.  I was getting salty because I am telling you exactly what is wrong and how to work around it by creating larger inputs, but you aren't listening or comprehending what I am saying.  When you said the green staking light came on, I flat out told you that meant that you had to have combined all your small inputs into one input of at least 1 coin before you confirmed that was exactly what you had done. 

There is no block explorer.  How could I have known that?  Isn't that some pretty strong evidence that what I am saying is correct and maybe you should shut the fuck up and try to understand what I was saying?

And so what ? you saying 0.01 is enough to stake now. Well do it. but i cannot see it happening i'm afraid.

That's not what I said.  I was pointing out again that stake weight is not the issue.  The issue is that 0.01 will take 100 days to accumulate 1 COIN-DAY.  Nothing is eligible to stake until that particular input has accumulated 1 COIN-DAY.  Your 1 coin input is the ONLY coin eligible to stake and it is not enough to overcome the minimum PoS difficulty which you have set at 0.00006103

Your 0.1 reward blocks will not stake either, as those will take 10 days to accumulate 1 COIN-DAY.

You are blathering on about stake weight but the problem is nothing is accumulating stake weight because nothing can accumulate 1 COIN-DAY in a reasonable amount of time.  The solution would have been to increase reward to 1 STS or continue to stress to people that they need to recombine all their coins into inputs as large as possible and ideally larger than 1.

And i got 0 clue tooo love it  Grin Grin   care for me n you to release a new coin right now and see who does better when it comes to the codebase ? i welcome it

You have 0 clue as to what a fucking COIN-DAY is, why it is so important, and why it is at the heart of the problem.

So you released a broken coin on purpose?  You TOTALLY knew this was going to happen.  Nevermind that I was the one who pointed out what was wrong with the coin and why it isn't staking.

I would have 0 issue's if you went back, reread my post, read the link I provided, figure out what a fucking COIN-DAY is, and stop pretending you know better when you released a broken coin and I told you what the problem was.

Your incompetence, refusal to take criticism or take the time to firmly grasp very simply concepts such as COIN-DAY isn't exactly going to make the exchanges clamor for gen 2.

If you do not wish to be constructive then just leave.

>only guy in the thread who knew what the problem and solution was
>not constructive

I have no time to sit here arguing with someone because they know my coin better than me REALLY.

You copied a github and tweaked the reward parameters.

Say I walked into the public library and picked up a copy of War and Peace.  I say I don't like the ending, so I tear out the last page and replace it with an ending I wrote myself.  I then close the book, cross off Leo Tolstoy from the cover, and write SockPuppetAccount in it's place.  This is your coin like I wrote War and Peace.
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:07:36 AM

my wallet is staking as well and was 9 hours after last tx before wallet start staking

STS (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:25:24 AM

My wallet what you seen pic of yesterday has staked too. So yes STAKING WORKS  Grin
Klaasje
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:47:51 AM

My wallet what you seen pic of yesterday has staked too. So yes STAKING WORKS  Grin

Received my first stake also Cheesy

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:00:14 AM

Hi DEV some news about add this coin to some exchange? you have a pool now and some guys interested, if you get it into an exchange the users base will nicely grow
oldboy12334

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:18:17 AM

Quote from: STS
https://i.imgur.com/Ji975pG.jpg
what is it?
STS (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:42:32 AM

Hi DEV some news about add this coin to some exchange? you have a pool now and some guys interested, if you get it into an exchange the users base will nicely grow

No exchange Wanted this is for test purposes. Releases further on will be aimed at the general public/exchnges etc.

what is it?

Not quite with you. What is it what ?
oldboy12334

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:53:55 AM

No exchange Wanted this is for test purposes. Releases further on will be aimed at the general public/exchnges etc.

https://i.imgur.com/Ji975pG.jpg
what is it?

Not quite with you. What is it what ?
it iss sts. solo mining. But why 0.1?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: