Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Order Products on Amazon.com with ∎∎ 21% Flat Discount ∎∎ [ESCROW]  (Read 1935 times)
techsuvidha (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 04:27:26 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2016, 04:42:10 PM by techsuvidha

Hello!
Now your can buy ANY PRODUCT on Amazon.com with Flat 21% Discount!

==> Only Amazon.com orders are fulfilled here!

==> FREE 2-days Shipment for All Prime products!

==> TRUSTED PRO-TRADER

==> Send your wishlist/Product and we will order it for you!

==> Escrow Available!

Limited Balance Remaining!

P.S. : This discount is for Limited Time. I reserve the right to reduce the discount anytime.

Book your order from here:

https://localbitcoins.com/ad/296086/cash-out-your-bitcoins-amazon-wishlist-flat-21-discount

PM me in case of any clarifications!

Thanks
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:39:05 PM

Maximum Limit Updated!
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 01:54:15 PM

Does this have to do with carding or us getting into trouble?
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:45:25 AM

No, i order product with Genuine Amazon Balance! There is nothing to do with carding! Here is the screenshot of my amazon account!

So its a genuine service and you won't get into any trouble! Hope i cleared your doubts!

Thanks
TommyH7899

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:38:03 AM

what happens if the item we order needs to be returned for some reason?
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:21:19 PM

what happens if the item we order needs to be returned for some reason?

I will help you in that! In case of replacement, i will be in contact with the seller and get your item replaced! In case of return, your bitcoins will be refunded as soon as your returned item is received back with the seller! In some cases, seller ask to send the item back at your cost. So in that case you will need to send the shipment back at your cost and the return shipment charges will be reimbursed by me upto maximum of $20!

Hope i answered your question!

Thanks
golapani

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:10:24 PM

No, i order product with Genuine Amazon Balance! There is nothing to do with carding! Here is the screenshot of my amazon account!

So its a genuine service and you won't get into any trouble! Hope i cleared your doubts!

Thanks
What he might be doing is ordering the product ,sending it to you and then claimming thst it was lost in shipment or stolen .so he gets complete refund while you pay 21% less.
qWark

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:14:34 PM

Thanks
What he might be doing is ordering the product ,sending it to you and then claimming thst it was lost in shipment or stolen .so he gets complete refund while you pay 21% less.

If this is true amazon will blacklist my address?

Very interested in this service through.
Hineseepthis

Activity: 174

If you’re not remembered, then you never existed.

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:19:13 PM

It seems your on vacation, I was interested in your service, I was looking for a phone from amazon.

I don't understand the feelings of the weak. The law of the world is survival of the fittest. Its how the weak are weeded out. It just means those people that died were too weak. Its only natural for the weak to perish.
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:28:07 PM

It seems your on vacation, I was interested in your service, I was looking for a phone from amazon.

Thanks for showing interest in my listing! The balance runs out very fast! Just PM me the amount of order you wish to order, i will inform you as soon as i upload new balance and increase the limit of trade.

Thanks
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:11:00 PM

Thanks

If this is true amazon will blacklist my address?

Very interested in this service through.

No bro! Amazon will never blacklist your address! I have been doing this since a long time! I am also a VIP Member on Purse.io!

Thanks
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 11:15:04 PM

Thanks

Thanks for your kind comment! But i think are you mature enough to calculate that claiming the item as lost in the shipment or stolen can be done once/twice! And Amazon always check the proof of delivery before issuing any refund! As you can see in the screenshot of my account which i had provided, i do lots of orders and this thing can't work for that many orders!

Hope i have cleared you doubt!

Thanks!
loki0505

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:46:06 AM

let us know when ur balance is ready. also, who's the escrow (legit list on forum?)
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:14:06 AM

let us know when ur balance is ready. also, who's the escrow (legit list on forum?)

The orders will be placed on Localbitcoins, which itself i a trusted escrow system! I will sure update it here as soon i will get more balance to order stuffs for you!

Thanks
appstorer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:22:57 AM

can  you  buy  itunes  gift  card  for me? you  buy  it  to your hand  ,then  sell me
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:50:40 AM

can  you  buy  itunes  gift  card  for me? you  buy  it  to your hand  ,then  sell me

Thanks for your reply! But unfortunately i won't be able to buy Gift Cards! As i have been using my Amazon balance to order products, and as per Amazon Policy, Gift Cards cannot be purchased from Gift card balance!

Hope i had answered your question!

Thanks
appstorer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:08:43 AM

Thanks for your reply! But unfortunately i won't be able to buy Gift Cards! As i have been using my Amazon balance to order products, and as per Amazon Policy, Gift Cards cannot be purchased from Gift card balance!

Thanks
thank you,  when you  can  do  it  pls  don't  forgot  it
techsuvidha (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:49:16 PM

Thanks
thank you,  when you  can  do  it  pls  don't  forgot  it

Ofcourse not!
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:52:29 PM

How does this work? I mean you're doing this to get some profit, and at the same time giving 21% of ANY product?

nitrodancer

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:06:40 PM

How does this work? I mean you're doing this to get some profit, and at the same time giving 21% of ANY product?

He must be getting the Amazon Gift Cards for free by selling a service. His profit would be the 79% BTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: