Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073027 times)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:41:09 PM

From what I can assume, it looks like bloombit is artificially trying to keep the price of lisk low.

Coinmarketcap takes the average of exchanges and that's how it calculates the price.

By bloombit artificially selling it low, they can trick potential investors into thinking it will stay low and losing value.

A quick analyses will tell you that bloombit, if it actually had the lisk they claim, would want to sell higher in order to create profit (isn't that what a business attempts to do?). Instead they are creating an artificial low to most likely buy in low when it launches and create "panic dumps."

Suggestion is to ask coinmartketcap from de-listing the bloombit price since this exchange looks scammy to begin with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GiftEncounter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

http://lisk.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

The Lisk valuation of over $100 mil market cap is still holding strong

https://twitter.com/ElixiumCapital/status/720306113841737728

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

The problem with your account is you weren't active since December 23, 2014 and now this year you pop out of nowhere.

Bloombit pops out of nowhere around ~ 2 months ago, creates artificial price, looks like it generated from eastern europe where a lot of scams in alt-coin world generate from.

Looks like lisk has huge potential and some can see it, they doubted the ICO and now want in even if it takes creating artificial lows.

It's possible to create fake API calls for coinmarketcap to pick up, everyone needs to realize this.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:59:14 PM

Lisk is collapsing. Will be trading at 5000 satoshi maximum when it launch on bittrex

There is an enormous amount of effort going on behind the scenes to make Lisk a stronger coin at launch.  For example, a true 101 Active Delegate DPOS network staffed with community members will be ready to go at launch.  This organizing has taken time, and we have already gone through 3 testnet upgrades to improve system reliability based on our experiences so far.  This is all a significant accomplishment.   I'm confident there is equal progress going on in other areas.  In three weeks we will all look back and wish we had more time to prepare even more before launch.

Saying Lisk is collapsing is just plain untrue.  Take a deep breath and get a grip on your impatience and frustration.  It's all gonna be OK.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:01:53 PM

How much did LISK generate on ICO?

Roughly 14,000 BTC in direct contributions and around 1050 BTC more in Crypti swaps to purchase around 85M Lisk.  Adding in around 350 BTC in early participation bonuses, the final ICO value was around 5500 Lisk per BTC or around 0.075 USD per Lisk - speaking in round approximate numbers.
GiftEncounter

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:02:46 PM

The problem with your account is you weren't active since December 23, 2014 and now this year you pop out of nowhere.

Bloombit pops out of nowhere around ~ 2 months ago, creates artificial price, looks like it generated from eastern europe where a lot of scams in alt-coin world generate from.

Looks like lisk has huge potential and some can see it, they doubted the ICO and now want in even if it takes creating artificial lows.

It's possible to create fake API calls for coinmarketcap to pick up, everyone needs to realize this.

My friend has generated over 1,500 retweets for Lisk on his twitter account over the past month but he has only like 1-2 posts on here. What a terribly retarded way to judge a persons contribution to the crypto world.  Wink A lot of the guys with a lot of posts on here... most of their posts are just pure bullshit FUD and Hype.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
deadpoolx

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:11:38 PM

My friend has generated over 1,500 retweets for Lisk on his twitter account over the past month but he has only like 1-2 posts on here. What a terribly retarded way to judge a persons contribution to the crypto world.  Wink A lot of the guys with a lot of posts on here... most of their posts are just pure bullshit FUD and Hype.

Wtf are you talking about, how you know the guys here don't hype other places. You must be fucking kidding!

Yeah, everybody must start spamming coinmarketcap with de-list requests.

It's obvious market manipulation.
This has been happening for days!
GiftEncounter

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:15:31 PM

Wtf are you talking about, how you know the guys here don't hype other places. You must be fucking kidding!

People are market buying Lisk at over $1 per token in large quantities.. thus resulting in a market cap of over $100,000,000.

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:16:00 PM

meh, I bet I have the highest post count here in this thread even after deleting roughly 200 of them lol

i reject your reality and substitute my own

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:20:06 PM

A quick look at the post history will give you the facts. If it is true then they should have kept a continuous steady stream of posts across bitcointalk, but that is not shown in post history.

I am pointing out the obvious to those that were not around during the 2014 scams so they don't panic and hold lisk to higher value than what these manipulators are trying to do.

Maybe you yourself didn't buy into ICO and now have high hopes of getting in at a low price on launch date, not need to be angry. Seems like the nail was hit on the head.

Also manipulators and scammers tend to use a ton of emojis when replying back for some weird reason.
GiftEncounter

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:24:24 PM

A quick look at the post history will give you the facts. If it is true then they should have kept a continuous steady stream of posts across bitcointalk, but that is not shown in post history.

I am pointing out the obvious to those that were not around during the 2014 scams so they don't panic and hold lisk to higher value than what these manipulators are trying to do.

Maybe you yourself didn't buy into ICO and now have high hopes of getting in at a low price on launch date, not need to be angry. Seems like the nail was hit on the head.

Also manipulators and scammers tend to use a ton of emojis when replying back for some weird reason.

I'm in the LISK ICO with a 15% bonus.
All I can is you are delusional if you think your post count on bitcointalk by itself makes you more trustworthy than another, also delusional if you think that I want the price to be lower at launch  Roll Eyes

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:28:43 PM

All I can is you are delusional if you think your post count on bitcointalk by itself makes you more trustworthy than another, also delusional if you think that I want the price to be lower at launch  Roll Eyes

yup and the only reason I'm using this account now is because I totally forgot my password to my hero account here on btct.  and fuk btct wrong password policy. I take Long ass breaks from the scene all the time.
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:28:52 PM

i would invest in the Waves ICO if i could see a route to market adoption. i just don't see one at present.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:34:46 PM

i would invest in the Waves ICO if i could see a route to market adoption. i just don't see one at present.

market adaption will take time.
let's see, which coin will be the DOS of crypto.
Then we can look further to a windows 3.1 and a windows 95...
deadpoolx

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:38:43 PM

All I can is you are delusional if you think your post count on bitcointalk by itself makes you more trustworthy than another, also delusional if you think that I want the price to be lower at launch  Roll Eyes

Sorry, but after you say that trust the Bloombit volume, just loses credibility.

People are market buying Lisk at over $1 per token in large quantities.. thus resulting in a market cap of over $100,000,000.
GiftEncounter

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 06:45:17 PM

Sorry, but after you say that trust the Bloombit volume, just loses credibility.

And how can you trust the volume of any exchange? All exchanges and all coins have manipulators with zero exception. I'm sure the Ethereum poloni pump was the biggest manipulation of all time, but I was in the Ethereum ICO 2 years ago and sold at 0.027+ so I'm happy with it  Grin

National

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

LISK IOU market is still thin. Because IOUs started so far in advance of the true release, I would expect to see a settling in value for now following the opening pump and a second pump just prior to the official release.

Thoughts?
deadpoolx

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 06:51:03 PM

All I can is you are delusional if you think your post count on bitcointalk by itself makes you more trustworthy than another, also delusional if you think that I want the price to be lower at launch  Roll Eyes

And how can you trust the volume of any exchange? All exchanges and all coins have manipulators with zero exception. I'm sure the Ethereum poloni pump was the biggest manipulation of all time, but I was in the Ethereum ICO 2 years ago and sold at 0.027+ so I'm happy with it  Grin

Guy, the hole is further down...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346646.msg14500207#msg14500207
Bloombit has now much volume!

So, people started trusting it.

Still, wonder why so much price difference from yobits price. Does it have more IOUs?

Yeah, something don't match, why traders don't transfer BTC to buy cheaper? Something fake there.

Here is a clearer picture. Yobit = Bloombit. The latter popped up one month back to facilitate artificial swings. Both are run by the same person.

Why so big price difference between them?

Bloombit is less populair then yobit and lest trusted as far as i know, maybe newer aswell and that can be the diffrence.

Would you send your btc somewere ?

Theres no difference here. Its just that yobit boy/owner whoever he is, paid 30 btc for some purple nitty script one month back, set a 3 step framework on his site, note this domain bloombit.net was acquired on 2015.08.12. Bought then some ecommerce template and put his script on. Here u got the exchange up and running. Maybe a paid software engineer was aiding him in deploying the new site at that time. Its the same guy and made bloombit to assist scam swings in iou token and has nothing to back it up as he doesnt own lisk.

Other then the domain date, where else did you find info about this?

Its one month old exchange build from a little tacky script, now with 500 btc daily volume, added lisk simultaneously with yobit, and also khan for the reason of insanity. After iou pump had topped out on yobit it started diverge from yobit prices and pulled big lumps of iou onto the market. Its where the shit shifted into high gear, dont u think so?
BOVO

Activity: 700
Merit: 502

Professional translator

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:03:09 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 07:18:52 PM by BOVO

if would mainnet started on April 11, WAVES would not have collected so much BTC. That's fault Lisk developers.

▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄█████████▄
      ███████▀▀   ▄▄
  ▄█▄  ▀███▀  ▄▄██████▄
▄█████▄  ▀  ▄███████████▄
████████  ▄██████████████
███████  ▄███████████████
██████▌ ▐█████████▀▀
██████  ███████▀   ▄▄████
██████  █████▀  ▄████████
██████  ███▀  ▄██████████
▀█████▌ ▐█▀  ███████████▀
.LEASEHOLD.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
.Worlds first Property-Mining Pool.
██  ████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████████████████████████████████████               ██          ██          ██               ████████████████████████████████████████  ██████████████████████████  ████████  ██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████████

████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀ ▄▄▄▄
███████████████████ ▀████
████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▀████████████████████████
 ▀▀██████████████████████
.MacOs...
.Windows.
.Linux...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:29:18 PM

if would mainnet started on April 11, WAVES would not have collected so much BTC. That's fault Lisk developers.

They would have collected even more, because a lot of people would have dumped their lisk in order to spend.
Most investors are so ridiculous. Just jumping around. Not really long term investing...
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: