Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:31:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 [922] 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073101 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:56:59 PM

ahhhhh the day has finally come, i will watch you dumb investors cry your eyes out when big holders dump on your face. loooooool

Funny how you always show up right at the time MW33 shows up......

and if it really is you changing accounts, take a deep look in the mirror and see what kind of shitty human being you are.
your constant horrible retort towards me shows me how much you're invested in this Lisk scam.
i will enjoy your suicide the most.  Grin Grin Grin

Yup you are MW33. Verified.

this is only the second time I've said anything to you because you've only logged in a few times recently right after MW33.  One of your many sockpuppet accounts cause you're a shitty person in RL.

You are beyond troll, you are really a psychopath.
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:57:56 PM

dude look at your examples here in the forum. Regardless of if max kept talking to you, all your responses are basically attacks.  

You're not looking for an answer, you're looking for a point of attack.

You are so fucking obvious and yet you can't even see why people think you are retarded.

There's no point arguing with trolls who can't be objective in their assessment of things.

Clearly this is an isolated issue which only applies to people's personal DAPPS and sidechains if they're set up wrong.

What a load of FUD.
mirrorcrax

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:58:26 PM

always looking for a little nibble of anything to FUD about huh

you seriously are the most pathetic person I've ever met on bitcointalk.  congratz.

not even your bullshit can stop this, ive waited till the end to ask this. incase you think ive edited anything its in the lisk chat. good luck

"If it's not set up correctly" - Your whole complaint relies on something not being set up correctly. Naturally that's a problem with pretty much any internet application ever.

il talk about it a bit more i'm buzi yet let see how this evolves those that looked at it closely would have noticed but there is so many people blinded by making money they over look this, so il be back for a old fashioned cannabanna arguement with memes, insult the whole lot. sorry had to be done. a bit surprising max went offline after maybe he needed to go to the loo

plus there is more i'd like to talk to max these are just a few

I realize you probably think you're on to something, but I'm the furthest from being a programmer/ developer, yet I can see so many holes in your logic. If the funds are to be used "In-App" then normally people will place these funds following proper due diligence. If you developed any App on any platform, you may as well have access to the "In-App Funds", if you choose to do so. Neither Max nor Lisk are or should be policing this point. I don't think Max "went to the toilet" or perhaps "escaped" from replying to your argument. I think your question wasn't as ground shaking as you thought it was, and he replied to you and didn't feel it needed any further clarification.
TorinT

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:58:35 PM

People should HODL their fud and save it for launch Smiley

This thread will be pure madness after launch  Grin

It is madness before  the launch. Smiley
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:58:52 PM

you seriously are the most pathetic person I've ever met on bitcointalk.  congratz.

not even your bullshit can stop this, ive waited till the end to ask this. incase you think ive edited anything its in the lisk chat. good luck

"If it's not set up correctly" - Your whole complaint relies on something not being set up correctly. Naturally that's a problem with pretty much any internet application ever.

il talk about it a bit more i'm buzi yet let see how this evolves those that looked at it closely would have noticed but there is so many people blinded by making money they over look this, so il be back for a old fashioned cannabanna arguement with memes, insult the whole lot. sorry had to be done. a bit surprising max went offline after maybe he needed to go to the loo

dude look at your examples here in the forum. Regardless of if max kept talking to you, all your responses are basically attacks.  

You are so fucking obvious and yet you can't even see why people think you are retarded.

not really it can't be attack i don't see how ive attacked him anyway. he gave me a response i replied if he had said no that is not true then i would have ok my fault ive made a mistake but he confirmed  what i asked. my question was directly about lisk.

i then asked will something be done about it as it is a major problem. giving the dapp owner control of funds is decentralization. ofcourse he says you can do things that can stop it but shouldn't this be done by lisk regarding funds, other stuff yea whatever but ultimately funds is what a scammer would do it for. just saying.

dont forget the second question which i havent got response too. i dont mind if liskhq responds to it. if you think im making it up look closely and see for yourself. ive said it before they hav $5.9m to make it a good coin but currently its not it

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
TheEvilSocks

Activity: 127

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:01:12 PM

ahhhhh the day has finally come, i will watch you dumb investors cry your eyes out when big holders dump on your face. loooooool

and if it really is you changing accounts, take a deep look in the mirror and see what kind of shitty human being you are.
your constant horrible retort towards me shows me how much you're invested in this Lisk scam.

this is only the second time I've said anything to you because you've only logged in a few times recently right after MW33.  One of your many sockpuppet accounts cause you're a shitty person in RL.
LOL no dummy i'm Max himself, fudding my own scam for legal purposes. you've said a bunch of horrible things to me before, this isn't the 3rd or even 4th time.  your suicide == my enjoyment.

cannabanana

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:01:16 PM

you seriously are the most pathetic person I've ever met on bitcointalk.  congratz.

not really it can't be attack i don't see how ive attacked him anyway. he gave me a response i replied if he had said no that is not true then i would have ok my fault ive made a mistake but he confirmed  what i asked. my question was directly about lisk.

i then asked will something be done about it as it is a major problem. giving the dapp owner control of funds is decentralization. ofcourse he says you can do things that can stop it but shouldn't this be done by lisk regarding funds, other stuff yea whatever but ultimately funds is what a scammer would do it for. just saying.

dont forget the second question which i havent got response too. i dont mind if liskhq responds to it. if you think im making it up look closely and see for yourself. ive said it before they hav $5.9m to make it a good coin but currently its not it

total delusional BS.  Dude, seriously, no shit, go get yourself checked out.
anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:03:32 PM

Agree.
At this stage, many bugs appear. Be careful guys. It's your money and time.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
cannabanana

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:04:02 PM

this is only the second time I've said anything to you because you've only logged in a few times recently right after MW33.  One of your many sockpuppet accounts cause you're a shitty person in RL.
LOL no dummy i'm Max himself, fudding my own scam for legal purposes. you've said a bunch of horrible things to me before, this isn't the 3rd or even 4th time.  your suicide == my enjoyment.

lol, i'm having too much of a good time with life to suicide.  Sorry if you and wang boi missed out of the ICO.  Better luck next time, hope you're rise investment works out for you.
whisper

Activity: 267

Learn to go against your mind

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:04:52 PM

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:03 PM

You won't find a project in Crypto that is already finished and big business. All big projects are work in progress and about future potential. Or do you believe Ethereum is already worth it's marketcap for real? Or Factom, my favorite, also not the system yet it will be after the release of the full protocol.

The question is not, if a system is perfect at launch. No project ever was, and Ethereum was pretty scary btw. (and still is in my opinion). The question is, if a team has the ability to realize what is planned - and if they are able to work hard, if they are serious and legit. And of course it's also about the potential business-model.

The thing is: If you analyze all this in LISK, there may be weak points like everywhere. But what I'm totally sure about: The idea has a lot of potential. The team is legit and hard working and growing. And they have a plan.

Just for example: Many believe the marketing is just about the price. But it's not. It's out of the conclusion that a project needs attention, not just because of exchanges and trading, but even more to grow, to attract Devs to develop for LISK. And the combination of a lot of attention and financial incentive (not too cheap prices) is very promising.

If it will work out as planned, and if they are able to avoid mistakes that would be hard to solve, LISK has a lot of potential. In short- and even more in longterm.
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:21 PM

When is launch EST again? Can't find it anymore. Only date given in official announcement.
Thx.
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:31 PM

michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:05:41 PM

didnt know there were two of me hey should i care if they think that? do i care? mmmm i think not. you simply say anyone who has a bad view against lisk is me, then anyone with bullshit is cannabanna

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:06:55 PM

"DAPP's to run off with funds" ha ha, what a retard. That's the entire point of Dapps, that they only do as programmed.

TheEvilSocks

Activity: 127

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:07:35 PM

lol, i'm having too much of a good time with life to suicide.  Sorry if you and wang boi missed out of the ICO.  Better luck next time, hope you're rise investment works out for you.
"Better luck next time, hope you're your rise investment works out for you."
oh wait now you're being nice ? don't say bad things to people man, i was just saying i think this project is over-hyped.
BTW Rise is a Lisk clone. so yeah...

IOTUSA

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:07:52 PM

Somebody can explain me, why LISK better than eth?

LISK HOLDS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES OVER ETHERIUM:

Javascript language simplicity vs Solidity language complexity
Like I said ... easy to write a Javascript compiler to Ethereum bytecode  
Let me know when it's done...or even started.  Even if an Ethereum JavaScript compiler  existed, Solidity is still an unstable language - why paste a compiler on top of it?

100,000+ JavaScript programmers vs. few Solidity programmers
The above argument eliminates this so called advantage of lisk
The above argument is vaporware.  JavaScript programmers can start coding Lisk dapps right now.

Single hash generated  vs. trillions of valid but discarded hashes generated to secure blockchain in one blocktime
Makes no sense at all
I've explained this several times.  Churning out trillions of wasted hashes means lots of wasted electricity - like literally a nuclear powerplant's worth for Bitcoin - and is an ever-growing financial overhead that will ultimately kill the coin.

Cooperative, efficient blockchain generation vs. competitive, wasteful blockchain generation
looks like the same as above
No, it's the key reason Lisk can run on a $9 CHIP computer and Ethereum can't.  Economies of scale hugely favor Lisk over BTC/ETH.

Stable roundtable clockwork forging vs. unsustainable, exponentially growing free-for-all mining
Forging is no different than mining ... just different ways to make the currency
It is so sad to see people that don't understand enough math to get why exponential growth is unsustainable, or why a stable system is different and better from an unstable one.

Dapps on individual sidechains vs. dapps on bloated mainchain
Ethereum dapps are also sidechains .. lol .. you seem to be uninformed
The Ethereum Guide says its dapps are deployed on the mainchain ( https://gavofyork.gitbooks.io/turboethereum/content/dapps_deployment.html ).  Practically, in Ethereum dapps are just specialized "contracts".  There's my showdown cards in this poker hand - what's your counter-reference to prove what you are saying about Ethereum sidechains?  Prove to me that each dapp in Ethereum has its own separate blockchain as they do in Lisk.

Min of 2-4 to max of 101 cheap $35 Pi2 / $9 CHIP microcomputers needed for each sidechain backbone vs. large, unlimited numbers of expensive GPU systems needed for mainchain backbone
The GPU rings will not be used once POS for eth sets in
So...PoS for ETH is vaporware, got it.  How can you know that Eth PoS will run on microcomputers like Lisk does if ETH PoS finally shows up?  What happens to all those sad little GPU miners whose income stream will be cut off?

Sidechain dapps permanently free vs. mainchain perpetual "gas" payments required
Ah ... What can possibly be the use of the beloved LISK then ...
What part of "free" vs. "paying for ETH gas" is so hard to understand?  Free is better.  Lisk is still the exchange coin of choice within the dapp itself.

Difference between Lisk Forging and Ethereum Mining

With Lisk, generating a new block for the blockchain is called "forging" (in the "blacksmith" instead of the "counterfeiter" sense of that term), not mining.  Mining is a Bitcoin / Etherium term that refers to competitive generation of thousands of millions of billions of useless hashes looking for a string of leading zeros in the hash that is a "lucky ticket" declaring a particular miner to be the winner of a reward.  Forging is a cooperative  generation of one and only one necessary hash to secure the Lisk blockchain, for which you are paid a set fee when it's your turn to do it.  During the first year a Lisk forger makes 5 Lisk per block forged, which happens like clockwork about once every 17 minutes, for a total of 150K Lisk in the first year.

In a pure PoS system, the richest coin holders that set up a forging node get most of the rewards from running those nodes.  With DPoS, anybody can set up a forging node no matter how much or how little of the coin they hold, as long as they pay (for Lisk) a 100 coin start fee.   Under DPoS, a poor coin holder / node runner gets the same rewards as a rich coin holder / node runner.  Thus there is incentive for poor coin holders to run a good node to increase their coin holdings.  Since there's a lot more poor coin holders than rich ones, the pool of potential node runners is much bigger.  This is a Good Thing.

Lisk generating only one hash per blocktime is one of its huge advantages over Bitcoin and Ethereum and their huge waste of resources.  

Lisk is literally trillions of times more efficient in CPU cycles per block generated compared to Bitcoin or Ethereum.  This is why Lisk can use really cheap computers, while Bitcoin and Ethereum are trapped forever to use a hugely expensive, wasteful and unneeded overhead infrastructure - all those warehouses full of mining rigs, whether ASIC or GPU based.

Now THAT'S stupid - and most Bitcoin and Ethereum people have no idea just how stupid it is.  

Lisk Coin Inflation Is Much Lower Than Ethereum Coin Inflation

-snip-

... Further down the road Lisk very well might have his own DAO, so it's important to know.

-snip-

For this very reason, it will be foolish to sell any Lisk before this inevitable Lisk DAO crowdsale, which may be announced sooner than we think, since @LiskHQ is pretty much confirming it here.

Some ETH ICO participants are using same ETH they bought at $0.30 to buy 100 DAO tokens, while some of you are buying 100 DAO for $10 (current price of 1 ETH)

History will repeat itself, some Lisk ICO participants will be using same Lisk they bought for $0.10 to buy Lisk DAO tokens, while most people will be buying them for $5 to $10 to $20...

Here is what's important.

steve8143

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 03:08:09 PM

LOLOL

OFFICIAL waveslpos.com NODE - LEASING Info, go to: www.WavesLPoS.com
WAVESLPoS.com
Maythe2nd

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:08:12 PM

are we already mooning?
cannabanana

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:08:17 PM

didnt know there were two of me hey should i care if they think that? do i care? mmmm i think not. you simply say anyone who has a bad view against lisk is me, then anyone with bullshit is cannabanna

lol how does you denying it make it not so?  Just by the way all your sockpuppets write, I know it's you.
Pages: « 1 ... 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 [922] 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: