Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal Credit $1,000 USD for 1,4 BTC  (Read 915 times)
kharcoon (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 09:52:48 PM

Paypal Credit $1,000 USD for 1,4 BTC

I have a paypal account with 1,000 USD Paypal credit
I sell it.

email: dasistmeinkampf@protonmail.com
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:02:49 PM

I sell it.

I can give you 0.3 btc for $200 PayPal.Since you are a newbie you have to go first or use any reputable escrow if you pay the fee

12Bananas21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:09:42 PM

I sell it.

I can give you 0.3 btc for $200 PayPal.Since you are a newbie you have to go first or use any reputable escrow if you pay the fee
soubds like he's selling an account
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

I sell it.

its doesnt matter if he goes first on pp hence it is reversible.

ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:42:53 PM

I sell it.

By "I have", do you mean it is your account or that you have obtained it, sounds very suspicious regardless.
kharcoon (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:45:12 PM

Mean: I sell my account.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 10:50:17 PM

I sell it.

My bad I thought he is buying bitcoin with his PayPal credit.
Anyway Op why are you selling the account? can't you send money from that account to anyone's PayPal account? if yes I can trade with you.You send money to my PayPal and I will give you 1.4 btc

12Bananas21

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:10:41 PM

I sell it.

Anyway Op why are you selling the account? can't you send money from that account to anyone's PayPal account? if yes I can trade with you.You send money to my PayPal and I will give you 1.4 btc
Youre going first right? You have horrible feedback op would want to use escrow.
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:12:46 PM

if this account is linked with your Credit Card CC you can even close the account or I wrong something?!
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:30:51 PM

I sell it.

Youre going first right? You have horrible feedback op would want to use escrow.
Whose feedback are you talking about??? I have neutral feedback even if op wants to use escrow i dont have any problem

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:33:34 PM

Escrow will not protect the receiver of Paypal funds.  Roll Eyes

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:36:32 PM

Thats right but I will ask escrow to hold the funds until I get money withdrawn to my bank account Cheesy Once I receive money,I will ask escrow to send Bitcoin to seller

KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:39:11 PM

Thats right but I will ask escrow to hold the funds until I get money withdrawn to my bank account Cheesy Once I receive money,I will ask escrow to send Bitcoin to seller

And a chargeback happens, Paypal wants their money and come after you....unless the account you use is stolen or otherwise.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
12Bananas21

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 11:41:36 PM

And a chargeback happens, Paypal wants their money and come after you....unless the account you use is stolen or otherwise.
he probably has Paypal Buyer Credit. Not even account balance. LOL
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 11:44:49 PM

Paypal will charge back up to 6 months later.  If you do this, you will lose your coins.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:02:22 AM

Yep seems too good to be true. Just another scam.
Wapinter
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:46:58 PM

Paypal will charge back up to 6 months later.  If you do this, you will lose your coins.
But I have heard PayPal doesn't return money to sender also and keep it on hold.If that is true,then op will also not get his money back unless he proved the receiver cheated moreover if money is sent as gift,sender cannot charge it back

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:54:37 PM

But I have heard PayPal doesn't return money to sender also and keep it on hold.If that is true,then op will also not get his money back unless he proved the receiver cheated moreover if money is sent as gift,sender cannot charge it back

What so ever when you know that their is a reversible transaction term in paypal and even OP is suspicious why you want to do transaction with the OP when others are clearly telling even if you use escrow and even after 6 months OP can as money back or any other who is the original account holder then what will you do.

whether paypal hold the money or not but your bitcoins will be lost even if OP dont get but you will be in loss .

Even then if you want to proceed that is upto you
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

We just pulled around $1400 back from Paypal after a chargeback.  Paypal can and will return your funds after you have had a chargeback against, you just have to quote their own terms and conditions to them.  On a chargeback it takes about twice as long on the phone.  It actually takes us longer to "CTRL+F" our copy of the terms to the right paragraph, we have the ones for standard cancellations on cards right next to the phone.  The person doing the chargeback usually does win against Paypal, but they are insured and chase the credit card company more often than the offending member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: