Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer dovetail  (Read 3180 times)
korrrrrrnn

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:47:23 PM

This user "dovetail" threathens me with PM to leave neg trust for me without any reason.

Do NOT deal with this user - very rude and has an open scam accusation. Neg rep him please.

i only ask if your issue is clear or not :

Show the facts this is sloved or i will open 1 topic about this i hate scammers

Enjoy your neg trust and post your thread... i'll post screenshots and members will just slam your profile with neg trust.... enjoy, you fool!

You are a rude person and i don't need to clarify ANYTHING to you... you are nobody here with a scam accusation in his name. The matter was solved and there is no accusation against me. I have never made any deal with you, you have NO reason to start to PM me that you are gonna open threads and all your bullshit.

Go open your thread and see what you get out of it!

so post facts this is sloved

Like i said before, i don't need to post anything for you, you are nobody here.
If the user feels he/she is scammed he/she can open a thread.
No go back to scamming people, seems to me that's all your good at. Last reply i make to you (nobodies), people like you are not worth my time.

do not trade with this account. i am original owner of antonlevay and this fuck got it somehow and is involved in scamming

whoever the fuck you are, you can go fuck yourself you piece of shit!

and if ppl like him are nobodies, then what the fuck are you? scamming faggot punk!
bizzyx33 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:10:12 AM

Never got anything yet. Scammer for sure
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:45:49 PM

another scam attempt just caught....

Premium Bitcoin Domains *low start auction*

You are bidding for 7 bitcoin premium domains.

bitbay.bid
bithost.top
bitcointalk.top
bitnews.top
bitforum.win
bitdice.top
bitpoker.top

Expiry date January, 2017.

Starting bid 0.1 btc
Bidding increments 0.002 btc

Buy it now 2 btc

This is auction will end 5 days from now.
Pm me if you have nice offers.

bump for now.

bump

He ask to make an account on alpnames, a site where you can buy domain with credit card/ paypal Smiley
Domain buyed in January 2016... "fast" way to conclude this trade for one of the domain...
2+2 = 4
Sorry
khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:54:53 PM

This is the principal wallet of the user... maybe you can find other address linked to other scam attempt...

https://blockchain.info/it/address/1A2oT6bGNCKZxTfdGHWyUG2pHqpFomXnPQ

I hope this could help some one.

wensbo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:21:14 AM

This is account was recently given to WouchtSack as Collateral. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1336357.0

there's no confirmation of that. and the loan was supposed to be paid in 24 hours.
though dovetail's password was only changed twice recently.

I tell in the pm that I would pay him in 3 days. I send him the account details before I can post. My post would be useless since he would control my account. you can see the bitcoin address he posted didn't receive any payment.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:49:33 AM

This is the principal wallet of the user... maybe you can find other address linked to other scam attempt...

Did I scam you? Did the user scammed on this thread send to my bitcoin address?  WouchtSack has in control of my account. The scammer is WouchtSack.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:55:46 AM

where did you even find that? can't find anywhere on bitcointalk.

@wensbo if you're telling the truth then you should have watched your own account while it was in wouchstack's possession and notify everyone as soon as he posted.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:58:31 AM

Wherever he found it, that one isn't going to help much in case of connected addresses.
(total addresses: 2,811,169) -> Have fun searching through this.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:02:30 AM

@wensbo if you're telling the truth then you should have watched your own account while it was in wouchstack's possession and notify everyone as soon as he posted.

khallized bid on my bid domain. I offer to send first he declined. He persist that we should use escrow. We already use escrow with shorena. But find a way to break the escrow. I sold many bitcointalk accounts using dovetail account. I give that bitcoin address for the escrow.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 02:12:35 AM

khallized bid on my bid domain. I offer to send first he declined. He persist that we should use escrow. We already use escrow with shorena. But find a way to break the escrow. I sold many bitcointalk accounts using dovetail account. I give that bitcoin address for the escrow.

Your stories are getting weirder by the minute. Who did "find a way to break the escrow"? Why is insisting on escrow not a good thing?
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:15:58 AM

Your stories are getting weirder by the minute. Who did "find a way to break the escrow"? Why is insisting on escrow not a good thing?

He bid to my domain. He did not want to buy the domain. But force when I contacted shorena for an escrow. But want only to add his post count.

I'm about to transfer my domain to him but he said cannot not give his registrar username to me.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:26:18 AM

For the record. I did not hide my true identity as dovetail.
After I transferred my dovetail account to wouchstack. I pm my customers that I'm dovetail.

On : January 27, 2016. I pm Aleator,  that I'm dovetail.

On : January 28, 2016.  I pm SharyMafia . That I'm dovetail.

On: January 31, 206. I pm lihuajkl  that I'm dovetail.

Any mods can check on my pms.

I started using this account to sell when my account was transferred to wouchstack.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:43:04 AM

Everyone can Analyze my posts.

I post on dovetail after January 27, 2016. After that the posts is not mine. You can see the difference.

Also analyze WouchtSack posts. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=739042;sa=showPosts

Also analyze wouchtsack feedback.

james.lent 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-30   0.00000000   Reference   Alt of Klengefazat
moneybat 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-29   0.00000000      Only use bitify escrow with this seller and release money in 30 days incase of account reversal and previous shady activities from past accounts
jaydipmodhwadia 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-29   1.00000000      Bought a msdn invite and got it. Thanks for the deal again!
Timelord2067 1: -0 / +1   2016-01-29   0.00000000   Reference   WouchtSack probable Alt of Klengefazat
zombies 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-28   0.00000000      Good guy
moneybat 0: -0 / +0   2016-01-26   0.00000000   Reference   Careful, this is MSDN scammer idyu and his accounts, and trying to build trust through posting, dont send more than a penny to this scammer

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 02:59:52 AM

To recap:

"wensbo" claims to have handed "dovetail" account over to "WouchtSack" as a collateral about a week ago. This was not acknowledged by "wensbo" or "WouchtSack" at that time.

"wensbo" apparently defaulted on the loan and "WouchtSack" started using "dovetail" account or sold it.

"wensbo" did not publicly acknowledge being an alt of "dovetail" or the collateral deal until being called out by another user just recently.

"wensbo" claims to have PMed certain users about being an alt of "dovetail" but as far as I understand also didn't warn these users about a potential scammer using the "dovetail" account.

"wensbo" did not out "WouchtSack" as a scammer even after learning that "dovetail" account is used for scamming. As far as I can see there is still no scam accusation thread on this subject (although there is a different one against "WouchtSack").

I still find it extremely hard to believe this long string of coincidences. Looks like "wensbo" was perfectly to keep the loan and see "dovetail" scamming until the alt was exposed. "wensbo" is either a deadbeat borrower or still in possession of "dovetail" account. Any other possibilities?
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:06:41 AM

To recap:

"wensbo" claims to have handed "dovetail" account over to "WouchtSack" as a collateral about a week ago. This was not acknowledged by "wensbo" or "WouchtSack" at that time.

"wensbo" apparently defaulted on the loan and "WouchtSack" started using "dovetail" account or sold it.

"wensbo" did not publicly acknowledge being an alt of "dovetail" or the collateral deal until being called out by another user just recently.

"wensbo" claims to have PMed certain users about being an alt of "dovetail" but as far as I understand also didn't warn these users about a potential scammer using the "dovetail" account.

"wensbo" did not out "WouchtSack" as a scammer even after learning that "dovetail" account is used for scamming. As far as I can see there is still no scam accusation thread on this subject (although there is a different one against "WouchtSack").

I still find it extremely hard to believe this long string of coincidences. Looks like "wensbo" was perfectly to keep the loan and see "dovetail" scamming until the alt was exposed. "wensbo" is either a deadbeat borrower or still in possession of "dovetail" account. Any other possibilities?

The loan is for 3 days. I never thought that wouchtsack would use my account for scamming. I was very busy at the moment.

I only know that he already use it for scamming until the day I'm about to pay him. I did not pay my loan because my account got a red rep already. I did not hide anything I post on the scam thread. that it was use as collateral.

If I ever thought that he will use it for scamming I would never it give to him in the first place.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:29:46 AM

The loan is for 3 days. I never thought that wouchtsack would use my account for scamming. I was very busy at the moment.

I only know that he already use it for scamming until the day I'm about to pay him. I did not pay my loan because my account got a red rep already. I did not hide anything I post on the scam thread. that it was use as collateral.

If I ever thought that he will use it for scamming I would never it give to him in the first place.

You claimed to have given the account to "WouchtSack" on January 27th for a 3-day loan. Are you saying you learned about "dovetail" being used for scamming before January 30th? And red trust didn't appear until February 1st. Your timeline doesn't add up.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:36:45 AM

You claimed to have given the account to "WouchtSack" on January 27th for a 3-day loan. Are you saying you learned about "dovetail" being used for scamming before January 30th? And red trust didn't appear until February 1st. Your timeline doesn't add up.

I'm about to pay him on January 31, 2016. On my timeline. I only know the account has scammed only on January 31, 2016. I did not know about your timeline. When I saw the account on January 31, 2016 it already have a red trust untrusted feedback.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:51:54 AM

I'm about to pay him on January 31, 2016. On my timeline. I did not know about your timeline. When I saw the account on January 31, 2016 it already have a red trust untrusted feedback.

What do you mean "timeline"? Time zone? It's still the same number of days in any time zone. 31 - 27 = 4.

A couple more notes on your loan:

- I can't see anything about the loan being 3 days. There is only 24 hours mentioned in that thread.
- WouchtSack asked you to put the account in escrow. Why would you not use escrow when dealing with a newbie?

All the other points still stand too. You learned about the account being used for scamming and did nothing until your alt was outed. Even under the most favorable interpretation you sold the account to a scammer.

I'm tired of arguing with you. You're either not telling the full truth or lying outright.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:01:24 AM

I'm about to pay him on January 31, 2016. On my timeline. I did not know about your timeline. When I saw the account on January 31, 2016 it already have a red trust untrusted feedback.

What do you mean "timeline"? Time zone? It's still the same number of days in any time zone. 31 - 27 = 4.

A couple more notes on your loan:

- I can't see anything about the loan being 3 days. There is only 24 hours mentioned in that thread.
- WouchtSack asked you to put the account in escrow. Why would you not use escrow when dealing with a newbie?

All the other points still stand too. You learned about the account being used for scamming and did nothing until your alt was outed. Even under the most favorable interpretation you sold the account to a scammer.

I'm tired of arguing with you. You're either not telling the full truth or lying outright.

Sorry I mean Time zone. I'm not a natural english speaker.

In the pm he was ok for 3 days. There was no escrow at the moment. And I was very busy at the time. I'm going to school. I can't wait for any escrow since most escrow come at night here (day in USA). And woughtsack said he will label as scammer if not forward my account detail immediately because he already send the bitcoins to me.

I did not sold my account to a scammer. I did not know before hand that he was a scammer. I'm also tired of arguing with you. You can not understand my point. You are just happy neg repping anyone even innocent.
wensbo

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:28:45 AM

I already give you the proofs. And still you are not neg repping wouchsack and you are even depending him. Is wouchsack account your alt? 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: