Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:14:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Quick service] [Check if you apply] Bitcoin Loans getline.in  (Read 15762 times)
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:22:47 PM

can i get loan here? just asking

You don't have too much activity. Rather not or a very small one for checking that you will repay. You need to have some sort of income
I think in that case. U should consider if only they have TRUST collateral. Because Bitcointalk have more and more newbie everyday. And this is opportunity to someone need BTC loans( they maybe is denied from almost lender)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maincoon (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:44:33 PM

Instant loans for trusted and reputable bitcoin talk users.

For less trusted - collateral.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 11:54:31 PM

getline.in
    Bitcoin loans.
From one person to another.

██████████████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████

✔ Peer to peer with adjustable bitcoin credit line
✔ No credit score or application required
✔ Low default rate for investors

We will be starting signature campaign soon! :3

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:47:04 PM

I'm mostly interested in just seeing how this works and testing it out.

I signed up to your site (https://getline.in/u/414) but am still trying to figure it out.  Is it automated or you still have to post here to finish the loan request?

If I wished to invest, what measures do you take against those that default or are late?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:11:06 PM

I signed up to your site (https://getline.in/u/414) but am still trying to figure it out.  Is it automated or you still have to post here to finish the loan request?

If I wished to invest, what measures do you take against those that default or are late?

Hi,usually you don't have to post here with the loan amount as depending on your trust or reputation your loan request is fulfilled on the website itself.We usually process bitcointalk requests by taking their account as collateral unless the member is trusted like you.All you have to do is provide a signed message from your oldest staked address to verify the ownership.After that,your loan is processed by the people willing to invest in you (most cases maincoon does it himself).

When you invest,depending on your request and the conditions,there is late fine charged for per day ,if you don't respond then your collateral held is sold to cover up the loses.You can say we only give loans to the verified users or those who have a substantial amount of collateral.
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 05:22:40 PM

CEO and founder here.

Getline is working mostly due to reputation. We encourage lending to people you already know and having limited trust for anyone else. However you can invest small amounts, properly diversified into another members and connect with them to see if they will repay.

Punishment for not paying:

We encourage linking to real life profiles.

Social lending. Alternative approach
P2P lending could give people cheap credit and high interest rates — by cutting middleman outside the process.
“Traditional lending works — for banks” Banks are to big to fail so risk for them is spread across whole society but not the profits. Making money while providing extraordinary product or services is natural but these institutions are just leveraging special framework made by government just for them. You will get near 0% ROI on account on demand but banks are able to multiply their monetary base to issue more credit then they really have.

Banks are earning more than ever and they are spreading risk into whole society but not the profit.

Chart for people outside economy.
Time for some data:
“In the 2000s, in the US alone, consumers paid a trillion dollars in credit card interest expense to banks.” Annual consumer lending revenues is about 420B. Lack of new players is evident.

Google net profit for 2013 is only $14.9B for comparison
Returns by portfolio size and age. This is similar to famous Dunbar number, if somebody could split his investments on 146 people the worst case still gives positive nominal return and second thing: purging existing network from bad lenders.

If you have more than 150 people that are friends of your friends and belong to social lending market you will have positive return regardless of amount of luck.

Complicated process of taking loan from existing p2p networks.

Building social network by bootstrapping. Step 1

And same network from different perspective.

Simple.

Elegant. Just connect your social networks…

Social cliques — visualisation of my social network.

End there is even market for lending bitcoin. This could be explained by fact that borrowing bitcoin is available for every person with internet connection. Source: btcjam
Our solution is to spread the credit risk into borrower friends — people that would vouch for borrower.
Intrest rate depends on borrower credit score (which is based on social graph and other resources) and for the investors — return rate is defined by (intrest rate) 1/(reserve ration) so low demand for money will generate lower returns and will attracts more borrower because of lower fees.
Existing markets are not quite effective in calculating market rates for interest — we propose different system that will make automatic investing possible.
In our social site you are able to invest in friends of friends credits. This is like 10 000 people.
If we assume modest 3% accessible market penetration even narrowed to social neighbours of my friends it is still about 300 people. Much higher that required 146 to give positive return in worst case. And even if somebody in our network will become default — he will be rejected and he will be without his credit line. And network percentage of unpaid loans will be lower and lower if network will become stable in growth

See more here:

https://medium.com/@kacperwikiel/social-lending-alternative-approach-e835a290f760#.95u6h79ni

maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 08:35:01 PM

Address:

1DkMhw8HBVeJ1Do5u4Un4jYCZxVf618Brq

Testing the service of Getline on 02/22/2016 ~1:45PM Eastern Time.

Confirming this is the real identity of DogeDigital with real name *E*** *EHA***** as listed on site. 

Signature:
HKggu5r/LEpNqOSAZSY0hfHKmF31g2YkkXe018qZYNV6LrGq0ZMLlfn5KJX8gH3c4cQvq21XtxV+/JKwI8UtY40=

Verified by Patatas (getline support). Now you can both invest and borrow

Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:08:07 PM

Ok. So now I just wait to see if someone fills? It shows 1% only (I think that was the hard cap [any reason for this?]).  I don't think there will be a lot of interest in lending at that rate (I know i'd be hesitant to on the investing side).
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 10:59:20 PM

Ok. So now I just wait to see if someone fills? It shows 1% only (I think that was the hard cap [any reason for this?]).  I don't think there will be a lot of interest in lending at that rate (I know i'd be hesitant to on the investing side).

There is hard cap at 1% per day. I am willing to lend you at that rate. I am adding 0.05 BTC to fund your application.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:34:03 AM

Did "eneilwex" pay his loan? I'm asking this as he told me he had given his account as a collateral and he owes me a payment since 18th Feb Sad

maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

Did "eneilwex" pay his loan? I'm asking this as he told me he had given his account as a collateral and he owes me a payment since 18th Feb Sad

Not yet. He asked for extension

boosh

Activity: 180
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 12:35:10 PM

Hi

I`d like to get verified https://getline.in/u/392

And just for curiosity, how much credit could i get ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 09:51:03 AM

Hi

I`d like to get verified https://getline.in/u/392

And just for curiosity, how much credit could i get ?

This is p2p lending platform, not a lending service and you can get as much as you can get investors.  Sometimes I am giving loans as myself to promote this thread but generally you should be able to convince your friends to invest

lastlove9091

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:07:05 PM

https://getline.in/u/303
Yaya! I need 0.08BTC Smiley.. who want invest to me :3
zachmartus

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 03:29:57 AM

Just invested 0.01 BTC hope I get my return on this! Profile: https://getline.in/u/447
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:57:48 AM

Bitcointalk Username: UnboundPony
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/440
Amount of BTC needed: 0.12
Reason for loan: Business Opportunities
Repayment Date: In a week or so. Interested in any interest rate!
Collateral: None, a fairly new user.

Your account don't seem to be worth that much. I reject that

0n0t0le
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1125

Swapzone

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 11:54:23 AM

Good information, I will use excerpts from it when creating a local topic.
May be create chat in Telegram for quick communication of investors, borrowers and administration?

Swap BTC to XMR and 1600+ tokens without KYC
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 05:47:12 PM

Just to remind, are currently getline may only receive user bitcointalk as an investor. probably because there are some problems with the user here who might use altaccount. to cheat there. It is unfortunate .    Roll Eyes

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2016, 03:29:15 PM

Good information, I will use excerpts from it when creating a local topic.
May be create chat in Telegram for quick communication of investors, borrowers and administration?

Yeah! Telegram chat group would be awesome!
I think there is already one here: https://telegram.me/getline

We have discourse and slack. If you PM me your email i will add you to slack.

http://community.getline.in/

Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 08:17:50 AM

Bitcointalk Username: Sweeet
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/356
Amount of BTC needed: 0.05
Reason for loan: Trading on paxful (having enough btc to be able to trade)
Repayment Date: (4 days from the payment)
Collateral: My account (although this isn't full collateral)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: