Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Quick service] [Check if you apply] Bitcoin Loans getline.in  (Read 15762 times)
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:09:25 AM

Bitcointalk Username: Emerge
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/306
Amount of BTC needed: 0.083 BTC
Reason for loan: Development of Dapp (Server, test money, payment for freelancers)
Repayment Date: 2 weeks
Collateral: None or stated by lender

Sold a domain so I need a bit less than before now Smiley
Could you use your account as collateral ? We can process this loan if you're willing to sign a message from the oldest staked address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eneilwex

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 08:47:57 AM

Bitcointalk Username: eneilwex
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/386
Amount of BTC needed:0.06
Reason for loan: To pay for services rendered on forum
Repayment Date: 21st February 2016
Collateral:Bitcointalk
account + additional member account if needed

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
this is eneilwex. Confirming that I am using my account as collateral for a 0.05btc loan with maincoon. To repay on or before 21st Febraury. Account would be relinquished to lender in case of default.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1H3auQrtz1mr3oZhrwKuYzfaxST5svJToo
H2eqcfTLXCOhKKrdcxAt4omPHGyKu6Bk8vm8m5OppNGsKyOlrfNptDGFzNXM6RQ+As+uCzSukd1FKLXNn4XrZGI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:53:54 AM

this is eneilwex. Confirming that I am using my account as collateral for a 0.05btc loan with maincoon. To repay on or before 21st Febraury. Account would be relinquished to lender in case of default.
H2eqcfTLXCOhKKrdcxAt4omPHGyKu6Bk8vm8m5OppNGsKyOlrfNptDGFzNXM6RQ+As+uCzSukd1FKLXNn4XrZGI=

Verified using Blockchain.info.As said you're loan request of 0.05 will be processed shortly after maincoon comes online.Your account will be held as collateral by him.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 08:57:59 AM

Verified using Blockchain.info.As said you're loan request of 0.05 will be processed shortly after maincoon comes online.Your account will be held as collateral by him.

Seems like it was a bought account with potential activity & private key.
This user's password was reset recently.
Go to pate one and two of his pages, look at the differences in time posting. Looks like it was just farmed.
Dwc
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:04:29 AM

Go to pate one and two of his pages, look at the differences in time posting. Looks like it was just farmed.
Dwc
Yeah that's fine because is the proven owner of the account anyway.Also the loan which he is taking is worth the amount of collateral he is taking for.So giving him a loan is totally secure.
lastlove9091

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:16:58 AM

lastlove9091 from Bitcointalk- Paid renting house- GetLine.in Profile Link:https://getline.in/u/303-Amount of BTC:0.08BTC-Repayment Date: March  My BTCtalk account would be relinquished to lender in case of default!
1M5gbyxHA6gdUzhRjmSYkWki1WP3snfRZv
G8KEfrvEB302TEwNasCihlz0YjNWOSXyXyBcLaeySTj+JxqeKtN5haFFRReTHQ5irYgfnRSalNlRfaRp1M8sq0A=
You can check here: this is my address
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=840124.msg10034407#msg10034407
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:22:42 AM

Dwc

Idiot....I call you one because you are a big fool. making stupid assumptions on things you have no idea about. Yes my password was reset recently because I used this same account as collateral on a loan I took from Erkallys on the 6th of January. And had to reset as soon as I repaid. Now jog on and go make an ass of urself elsewhere.
Robertt

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:27:02 AM

Dwc

Idiot....I call you one because you are a big fool. making stupid assumptions on things you have no idea about. Yes my password was reset recently because I used this same account as collateral on a loan I took from Erkallys on the 6th of January. And had to reset as soon as I repaid. Now jog on and go make an ass of urself elsewhere.

Still doesn't explain the fact that the posts = potential activity.
Farming potential activity? Not cool :-)
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:35:10 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2016, 11:49:51 AM by eneilwex

Dwc

Still doesn't explain the fact that the posts = potential activity.
Farming potential activity? Not cool :-)
could it be because I have a life outside this forum? job, family + friends..... you know what those are mr retarded investigator?...bitcointalk police.
Get a life and stop bothering me. Ive got better things to do with my time. Im done with you asshole
Venessian

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 09:39:47 AM

i see this thread is i need to apply here or in the website ?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 10:12:56 AM

i see this thread is i need to apply here or in the website ?
Read the first post on the thread.You will have to create a new profile on the website and then post the loan request according to the formal on the page 1 along with your profile link.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 11:24:33 AM

Bitcointalk Username: Emerge
GetLine.in Profile Link: https://getline.in/u/306
Amount of BTC needed: 0.083 BTC
Reason for loan: Development of Dapp (Server, test money, payment for freelancers)
Repayment Date: 2 weeks
Collateral: None or stated by lender

Sold a domain so I need a bit less than before now Smiley
Could you use your account as collateral ? We can process this loan if you're willing to sign a message from the oldest staked address.

My oldest staked address is from Coins.PH (a web wallet)
But, in my reputation thread signed by PGP I have another address which I can sign with.

I'd rather not, but if it's really needed then that can be arranged
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 12:09:04 PM

This is a great website consisting of an awesome concept...
Appreciate your work, OP...
The website is very easy to use, and would like to say that I will surely become an investor once I get out of my loans I am currently in... Smiley
Hope I don't get scammed... Smiley

maincoon (OP)

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 01:12:41 PM

This is a great website consisting of an awesome concept...
Appreciate your work, OP...
The website is very easy to use, and would like to say that I will surely become an investor once I get out of my loans I am currently in... Smiley
Hope I don't get scammed... Smiley

Since money invested is often immediately withdrawed by borrower site is not having investors coins for too long. We have 2FA security and we respect investors privacy. Some people just want to invest and some just want to take a loan. We just allow doing that without too much hassle and hustling for investors.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
fulluser

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

I applied here https://getline.in/u/381
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 08:15:50 PM

Denied.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
ciprian220

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 02:16:25 AM

amazing site
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2016, 02:23:34 AM

amazing site

I reject people with negative reputation. Sorry

rogie07

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 07:27:09 AM

can i get loan here? just asking
maincoon (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

can i get loan here? just asking

You don't have too much activity. Rather not or a very small one for checking that you will repay. You need to have some sort of income

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: