Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Terminator A2MEGA Scrypt Miner (110 Mh/s) [SOLD] [BEWARE]  (Read 2923 times)
vilain (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:07:37 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 02:01:25 PM by vilain

ATTENTION

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS.

I'm not trying to sell the machine for anyone other than quake (check page 4 for details).

There's a fake account using my username trying to scam people, alleging he's got an escrow, etc.

DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE FROM ANYONE THAT CONTACTS YOU VIA PM.

YOU SHOULD POST HERE OR SOMEWHERE ELSE ABOUT THE DEALS YOU MAKE AND MAKE THEM PUBLIC.

Hello,

I'm selling this machine for 650 dollars: http://zoomhash.com/collections/asics/products/110mhs-scrypt-asic-plug-and-play-1000w-a2mega-door-to-door-within-3-5-business-days

Buyer will pay only 650 $.

I will pay escrow fees and shipping costs.

updated in Feb. 2 as per discussed along the thread.

updated in Feb. 7 as per discussed along the thread. THIS DEAL IS CLOSED. Beware of scammers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

You posted in wrong section, this should be in "Computer hardware".
Your price aint so bad for the miner.
vilain (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:42:28 PM

You posted in wrong section, this should be in "Computer hardware".
Your price aint so bad for the miner.

Thanks, it seems it has been moved to the correct one, thank you mods.

Thank you for your opinion on the price! Do you have any suggestions on how to safely conduct this trade?

cheers
andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:09:39 PM

For your safety and the buyer use escrow service (look at other discussion)
And good luck with your sale
vilain (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:25:49 PM

Thank you for your tip and concern. I don't know what "other discussion" you mean, though, I would appreciate if you could provide a link to what you mean. Thank you!
andy75

Activity: 141

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:37:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0

Thank you for your tip and concern. I don't know what "other discussion" you mean, though, I would appreciate if you could provide a link to what you mean. Thank you!

emosewa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:11:36 PM

I'm interested if we can get everything verified and the timing right. I guess I'm technically a noob, so it's up to you. Please post if I'm not qualified. We can ease forward and see how it goes. I haven't purchased anything here before,  so I reserve the right to run at any time! I'm going to start doing some research and I'll post back.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 09:01:49 PM

OGNasty is a reputable escrow around here.  If he's not interested in validating the hardware itself I'd be willing to do it for you for $50(payable in BTC at the time that I ship it to the new owner).  For that I'll unpack it, inspect it for physical damage, power it on and point it to litecoinpool.org using your worker info so you can see it hashing for a few hours(I've owned several of these miners in the past and am familiar with configuration), and then repack and forward it along using a shipping label that you provide.  I'm located in TX.  I'll escrow the miner funds themselves as well if you like.

If it came from Zoomhash it's likely just fine assuming nothing got damaged during shipping, they're a trustworthy team.
emosewa

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:46:40 PM

OGNasty is a reputable escrow around here.  If he's not interested in validating the hardware itself I'd be willing to do it for you for $50(payable in BTC at the time that I ship it to the new owner).  For that I'll unpack it, inspect it for physical damage, power it on and point it to litecoinpool.org using your worker info so you can see it hashing for a few hours(I've owned several of these miners in the past and am familiar with configuration), and then repack and forward it along using a shipping label that you provide.  I'm located in TX.  I'll escrow the miner funds themselves as well if you like.

If it came from Zoomhash it's likely just fine assuming nothing got damaged during shipping, they're a trustworthy team.

I recommend Vilain pay the $50 and do that regardless. It would be a much easier sell once in your hands quake. I just can't absorb the $50. It makes it a borderline deal for me.
vilain (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:35:32 PM

OGNasty is a reputable escrow around here.  If he's not interested in validating the hardware itself I'd be willing to do it for you for $50(payable in BTC at the time that I ship it to the new owner).  For that I'll unpack it, inspect it for physical damage, power it on and point it to litecoinpool.org using your worker info so you can see it hashing for a few hours(I've owned several of these miners in the past and am familiar with configuration), and then repack and forward it along using a shipping label that you provide.  I'm located in TX.  I'll escrow the miner funds themselves as well if you like.

I recommend Vilain pay the $50 and do that regardless. It would be a much easier sell once in your hands quake. I just can't absorb the $50. It makes it a borderline deal for me.

emosewa, I have no problem making business with you. Regardless of buyer's status or activity, I'll only dispatch it after the escrow confirms receiving the funds.

quakefiend420 I really appreciate your disposal of helping with this trade. I think $50 is a fair price for the worries. One question: I'm not sure (expect to confirm it when it arrives at Shipito facilities), but I think the miner came from Zoom without the power cables. Would you happen to have the proper power cable in order to turn it on?

For everybody interested, I can pay for the verification, but buyer will still need to pay for the freight expenses.

I was afraid this was an impossible deal, but now I have some hope it's gonna work. Thank you! Cheesy

Edit: one more question. I'm trying to think of every possibility, so, imagine transportation damaged the product, would you be willing to wait for me to find a potential buyer for the defective piece? (obviously for a much lower price). I don't think it will be the case since both DHL and Shipito are extremely serious companies, but it's better be safe than sorry.
quakefiend420
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:07:14 AM

OGNasty is a reputable escrow around here.  If he's not interested in validating the hardware itself I'd be willing to do it for you for $50(payable in BTC at the time that I ship it to the new owner).  For that I'll unpack it, inspect it for physical damage, power it on and point it to litecoinpool.org using your worker info so you can see it hashing for a few hours(I've owned several of these miners in the past and am familiar with configuration), and then repack and forward it along using a shipping label that you provide.  I'm located in TX.  I'll escrow the miner funds themselves as well if you like.

emosewa, I have no problem making business with you. Regardless of buyer's status or activity, I'll only dispatch it after the escrow confirms receiving the funds.

quakefiend420 I really appreciate your disposal of helping with this trade. I think $50 is a fair price for the worries. One question: I'm not sure (expect to confirm it when it arrives at Shipito facilities), but I think the miner came from Zoom without the power cables. Would you happen to have the proper power cable in order to turn it on?

For everybody interested, I can pay for the verification, but buyer will still need to pay for the freight expenses.

I was afraid this was an impossible deal, but now I have some hope it's gonna work. Thank you! Cheesy

Edit: one more question. I'm trying to think of every possibility, so, imagine transportation damaged the product, would you be willing to wait for me to find a potential buyer for the defective piece? (obviously for a much lower price). I don't think it will be the case since both DHL and Shipito are extremely serious companies, but it's better be safe than sorry.

Yes, I do.

As to your other question, yes that would be fine as long as it doesn't drag out for months or anything.  As long as we can sort a buyer within 30 days or so, that's cool.
vilain (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:44:14 AM

Yes, I do.

As to your other question, yes that would be fine as long as it doesn't drag out for months or anything.  As long as we can sort a buyer within 30 days or so, that's cool.

That's very nice! Thank you for your answers so far.

Another question: after you receive the machine the funds would be cleared to me (minus expenses and your fee)? The reason I ask is that, although I must obviously trust you in the deal, I think it would make more sense if I wasn't responsible for your shipping and eventual issues with the buyer. I mean, after you verify the machine, will you become the person responsible for it?
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:04:20 AM

I would be careful dealing with this user. He once purchased an ebook from me, among with other 10+ people. He wasn't satisfied because he couldn't read the tutorial properly (his fault) and then he made a big scene and leaked my genuine tutorial.
No one else had any issues with that specific ebook, just him.

Blazed's review can be found in the link below.
If he tried to extort someone for $15, what's gonna he do for $650-700?

Extortion proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255837.msg13111167#msg13111167

lostintranslation

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:25:15 AM

wtf

please clarify

vilain (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:27:34 AM

I would be careful dealing with this user. He once purchased an ebook from me, among with other 10+ people. He wasn't satisfied because he couldn't read the tutorial properly (his fault) and then he made a big scene and leaked my genuine tutorial.
No one else had any issues with that specific ebook, just him.

Blazed's review can be found in the link below.
If he tried to extort someone for $15, what's gonna he do for $650-700?

Extortion proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1255837.msg13111167#msg13111167

uow man, u gotta be joking

do you check my posts page daily since you sold me that stupid thing you called "guide" and I tried to receive my money back?

Get a life, bro.

If I'm being that careful and accepting an escrow it's obvious I'm not planning to scam anyone. Why the hell would I be talking about an escrow? Do you even know what that means???

btw, you think I tried to cheat on you, but this is because you are plain stupid. That was not the case.

I'm sure potential buyers will not fall for your naive attempt to harm me as vengeance for leaking your """""""""""""""""method""""""""""""""""

go sell your baby-style methods and leave the adults conduct real business ok?
HardForkComing

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:29:33 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 03:13:58 AM by HardForkComing

You like to play games, don't you? Well, I like to play games too.

Message above yours, your sock puppet.

You log off, he logged. He logs off, you logged.

You're BR, correct?

By mistake, it happens your sock's first msg is in Portugese, which is spoken in Brasil.

His time zone: February 01, 2016, 02:30:10 AM
Your time zone: February 01, 2016, 02:30:10 AM

Kind of weird, right?

You say my method is "babystyle"

LOL, YET, YOU'RE USING MY METHOD HAHA.
Does that make you a baby?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274548.msg13674408#msg13674408

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274548.msg13495412#msg13495412

And this, LMAO
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274548.msg13724910#msg13724910

Dude, you're the biggest retard in the world. I swear. You're using MY METHOD which is GENUINE. You got your ROI + EARNED money, and you call ME a scammer? FML! HAHA

EDIT: Now you're offline, your sock is online:

-_-_-_-

quakefiend420
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:51:55 AM

Yes, I do.

As to your other question, yes that would be fine as long as it doesn't drag out for months or anything.  As long as we can sort a buyer within 30 days or so, that's cool.

Another question: after you receive the machine the funds would be cleared to me (minus expenses and your fee)? The reason I ask is that, although I must obviously trust you in the deal, I think it would make more sense if I wasn't responsible for your shipping and eventual issues with the buyer. I mean, after you verify the machine, will you become the person responsible for it?

Escrow will be released when the buyer confirms receipt and requests it be released, just as with any other escrowed transaction.  All that I'm doing is confirming that the miner works and isn't damaged, I'm not assuming ownership of it.

I will be shipping using a label that you or the buyer provide to me(this will need to be determined beforehand), I have no control over the package once it leaves my hands, so I cannot assume responsibility from there.
BtcCrazy1

Activity: 603
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:27:16 AM

Shipito, seems to be a very bad service provider with poor customer care and problems with "losing" people's merchandise. Also seems to be over priced so I could take this if we split the difference on shipping I would have no problem with escrow especially with quake, but my problem would be the expense shipping to him then the shipment to Pa, witch I would expect to be at least 150$.

Let me know in no circumstances I will send first to someone with no credibility so chances are this will fall through unless you send first or you pay escrow fee.
vilain (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:25:18 AM

Yes, I do.

As to your other question, yes that would be fine as long as it doesn't drag out for months or anything.  As long as we can sort a buyer within 30 days or so, that's cool.

Escrow will be released when the buyer confirms receipt and requests it be released, just as with any other escrowed transaction.  All that I'm doing is confirming that the miner works and isn't damaged, I'm not assuming ownership of it.

I will be shipping using a label that you or the buyer provide to me(this will need to be determined beforehand), I have no control over the package once it leaves my hands, so I cannot assume responsibility from there.

I understand. My concern is this:

In order for this to go through I would still have to trust the buyer as well, since he could just tell the escrow the package arrived damaged. What could I do then? The escrow would have to give the money back (although he verified the product and charged for it), and I would have no way to recover the machine.

This is costing me a fortune already, I can`t afford to pay the costs of freight and end up without machine and money.

I just had an ideia, if I could find someone interested that happens to know somebody from Brazil that could verify my identity (and that I could talk to and show documents and papers), maybe that way the sale could go smoothly, don`t you think? As I said, I`m no scammer and in my line of work I depend highly on my reputation to eat. Of course you don`t have how to verify any of this, but maybe someone in Brazil, that the buyer trusts, could verify it for him.

I`m really lost in ideas here guys. Please note that I would have to spend freight money in advance, so, for me, if there are risks involved, I would rather just tell Shipito to keep my miner for them (or destroy it, or whatever).

vilain (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:29:48 AM

Shipito, seems to be a very bad service provider with poor customer care and problems with "losing" people's merchandise. Also seems to be over priced so I could take this if we split the difference on shipping I would have no problem with escrow especially with quake, but my problem would be the expense shipping to him then the shipment to Pa, witch I would expect to be at least 150$.

Let me know in no circumstances I will send first to someone with no credibility so chances are this will fall through unless you send first or you pay escrow fee.

Please read the post above this.

I appreciate your interest but please note there are more complexity in this transaction than a simple matter of paying the escrow fee.

As I said before, I am not running any risks here, because I already lost a fortune with this stupid idea and I can`t afford to waste more money on this. So, whether we figure a way to make it without risks for me, or we just close this thread.

If paying escrow fees is the issue, i can pay it. In fact I have stated it before. But there are other issues here.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: