Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:35:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] 6.5BTC @ BitStamp +2%  (Read 421 times)
ptrsn (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:41:40 AM

I would listen to offers; I can take any convenient payment method.
I can sell in $50 minimum

Cash,
PerfectMoney,
Western Union
MoneyGram

Text me 541 203-3155
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 03:17:33 AM

Cash,
PerfectMoney,
Western Union
MoneyGram

Text me 541 203-3155
If you can accept coinbase minus 5% then I would be able to buy all 6.5BTC via cash deposit into your bank account (assuming your bank has a branch in the Charlotte NC area).

Additionally I would be able to buy up to $900 worth of bitcoin if you preferred Western Union, MoneyGram or a Walmart 2 Walmart payment, with you covering any sending fees.

If you are comfortable sending the BTC to me first then I would also be willing to send you cash in the mail for up to the entire amount for the above rate. This is the only payment method that I would not accept escrow with.

LMK
amzonseller

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:27:48 PM

Cash,
PerfectMoney,
Western Union
MoneyGram

Text me 541 203-3155
If you can accept coinbase minus 5% then I would be able to buy all 6.5BTC via cash deposit into your bank account (assuming your bank has a branch in the Charlotte NC area).

Additionally I would be able to buy up to $900 worth of bitcoin if you preferred Western Union, MoneyGram or a Walmart 2 Walmart payment, with you covering any sending fees.

If you are comfortable sending the BTC to me first then I would also be willing to send you cash in the mail for up to the entire amount for the above rate. This is the only payment method that I would not accept escrow with.

LMK

whenever i se QS i feel very happy,shit like him always speak scam ,bala bala , o o ,yo yo but actually they are bigger mother fucker scammer ,at last he caught and fucked still he showing and posting here but i beleive he has 2 or nore ALts there
he is just a scammmmer
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

Cash,
PerfectMoney,
Western Union
MoneyGram

Text me 541 203-3155

LMK

-snip-

Cut the crap dude. Qs only escrowed for himself, besides that, he has never scammed anyone. The amount of scam he has busted outweighs the minor wrongdoing he had made.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: