Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Andrej Brda/Wili Clip,Gold Hunt,Fish Hunt,earn free lindens,Second Ads Life  (Read 58995 times)
Mike Hammer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 04:20:20 PM

I came upon this website some time ago but was surprised that it keeps growing significantly.  As a former Linden Gold Hunter, I consistently noticed that no matter how fast I arrived at gold rushes, others had beat me there.  It seemed to be the same avatars on a consistent basis.  I know the line that is often given is that Internet connection speed, LL issues, a weak graphics card or graphics card issue, a full cache, etc. may be creating problems.  However, I often wondered, "Are delays built in so that Linden Gold hunt hierarchy (people who help out in chat to include Sting/TerryDavidd and their alts can arrive and clean up the high ticket gems)?"  P.S. my Internet connection speed is extremely fast at 300 Mbs and my graphics card has been a new nVidia GTX 970.  There are other questions.  At one time there were over 120,000 players in the Goldtokens community.  As I am looking now, there are over 47,000 people in this community, yet, "Why do I see the same people again and again at the hunts?" That is, why are hunts NOT "sold out" as they say on a regular basis--that is, "Why aren't the SIMS holding capacity--100 people when a rush is called?"  Why does Business Park, at times, have only a handful of people there when there are over 47,000 players?  The only conclusion that I can draw is that the community number is significantly over-inflated and/or LGH hierarchy (alts and their associates/friends) are not only charging outrageous taxes to landowners but they are also swooping in to take the rest of the money.  Over time, I talked to landowners past and present who were willing to share their concerns with me.  Those who did share, shared some very interesting things and not a few feel there is significant fraud occurring in this game.  Let me say that LOTS of concerns emerged but I will only note a few here.  "Why are LGH hierarchy (especially those who are involved with chat) allowed to hunt their own coins/gems?"  Anyone in the legal profession understands that this is a glaring conflict of interest.  The hierarchy freely admits that they hunt as themselves or with their alts.  However, they report that this is valid because they are not paid. However, who would man a chat room for 12 hours straight (day in and day out) without some form of compensation?  Would you?  I sure would not.  If they are not paid for their time, then what is in it for them?  Are they closely tied to Brda, perhaps family members?  Are they shareholders?  Who knows?  Anyway, I have been snooping around . . . I have amassed a significant amount of information.  Rules are seemingly made on the fly and players and landowners must accept these rules, even though they are not in the TOS, or risk being banned from the game.  Based on the information I've accumulated, let's just say that I firmly believe that the game is riddled with fraud.  I also believe that TerryDavidd is just as culpable as Wili Clip in this game.  I believe there is cause to consider a class action lawsuit.  Anyone interested in the information that I have amassed over the years, please contact me.  Someone might ask, "Why the interest?"  Number one, I love mysteries.  Number two, some friends of mine have not only been hurt but mistreated by these people.  Number three, I do believe in holding people accountable for their actions.  I may not have all the information you folks have amassed over time, but I may have unique information.  If someone contacts me, I will put out on this forum the name(s) of the contact and ask whether the group feels it is a trusted contact.  I hate to be so paranoid, but given what I know about LGH, there is reason to be paranoid.  P.S.  Keep up all the good work folks.  P.S.S. Another gold hunt entity is now in town in SL.  I imagine that a number of folks (players and owners) will be defecting soon.       
Bitcoining (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:42:12 PM

You probably read similar reports published on this thread, accusing employees and moderators of cheating the game's rules with Andrej Brda support:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14214761#msg14214761

We are interested in any information you have about abusive behavior from Andrej Brda/Wili Clip or any other person connected to him or his companies.

You may post here anything you think is relevant or send a private message using the bitcointalk system.

We already presented complaints to the australian and slovenian polices and the FBI, but we are open to other alternatives.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

Okay, here is a just tidbit of what I know.  I suspect Brda is monitoring this chat forum so it will be interesting to see if the advertisement changes on the MarketPlace (MP) in the next few days.  It makes no difference.  I will record this conversation (in a way that cannot be legally contested) which includes the date/time as I have done over the last couple of years with LGH MP advertisements.  In fact, I also recorded the current MP advertisement (dated today--April 6, 2016).  You folks should do the same.  This is documentation I have been storing for a rainy day in addition to fraud reports to LL regarding this issue, which have resulted in no changes to date. 

First, the MP advertisement states there are over 125,000 players.  On the Goldtokens website, it reports over 47,000 players.  This is false advertisement.  On the MP, coin/gem package ads list the following rezz times for coins/gems: scraps (every 15 minutes), irons (every 1 hr) bronzes (every 3 hrs), silvers (every 9 hours), golds (every 15 hrs) and emeralds/rubies/diamonds (every 24 hrs). Here it is as listed on the website as of today (April 6, 2016).

PACK INCLUDES
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
► 20 x Scrap Coins (0.05L$ reward - 30s wait time to claim — 15 minutes delay between appearances)
► 20 x Iron Coins (0.1L$ reward - 60s wait time to claim — 1hr delay between appearances)
► 20 x Bronze Coins (0.2L$ reward 120s wait time to claim — 3hr delay between appearances)
► 20 x Silver Coins (0.5L$ reward - 240s wait time to claim — 9hr delay between appearances)
► 20 x Gold Coins (1L$ reward - 300s wait time to claim — 15hr delay between appearances)
► 20 x Emerald Gems (2L$ reward - 300s wait time to claim — 1 day delay between appearances)
► 20 x Ruby Gems (5L$ reward - 300s wait time to claim — 1 day delay between appearances)
► 20 x Diamond Gems (10L$ reward - 300s wait time to claim — 1 day delay between appearances)

The reality is that all is good until we reach the silvers. The fact is is that silvers rezz every 6 hrs, golds every 12 hrs, and gems every 12 hrs mostly (although they formally state in chat that the time can vary from 12 to 48 hrs).  Again, this is advertising that is formally misrepresenting its claims. 

Again, when people "buy" these packages, they are buying a package which contains false misrepresentation.  Now you can say Brda is either hampered by memory loss or low intelligence because the MP ad and reality do not line up or you can say he intentionally misrepresents the information on the MP ad.  Personally, I like the latter interpretation.  Regardless, anyone who purchases the coin/gem package is definitely not getting what is advertised.  As hunters we know this process all so well, and as I noted earlier, I see the same people again and again so my personal belief is that the number of players are seriously over-inflated.  By the way, when I said shareholders (earlier) may be hunting as well, I meant the LGH hierarchy not you folks.

There are a lot of alts in this game, but again, I suspect these are LGH hierarchy alts and/or their friends.  Also, there was a period of time when rubies (which should rezz every 24 hrs according to the MP ad) was rezzing like silvers (every 6 hrs), which they attributed to a "programming error." Finally, as noted earlier, people who "man" chat, hunt their own game. They say they can do that because they do not get paid.  However, this is found on the MP ad:

ABOUT TAXES
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
✔ Your taxes fund our servers, customer support staff and development team for new improvements.

● 50% tax when paying into your items. Amount after fee is added to item's balance.
● Accounting is stored on an independent web server giving you 100% security of your funds.
● Money is paid to our bank avatar that holds your funds safely for you.

Note that it says by the check mark that taxes serve, among other things, "customer support staff."  So they do get compensated in some way.  It says so in the MarketPlace advertisement.  Plus, they are the ones that fix problems with coins/gems so one has to assume they have access to information that the normal hunter does not.  You would have to be an idiot to not believe that they do not have access to additional resources (at the minimum Sting, AKA TerryDavidd and her numerous alts).   

Finally, they know our IP's because they have an ATM (external servers).  Plus, as a member, you have to sign in every two months to their external website.  Again, everyone knows they have our IP's which is in direct violation of LL TOS.  Anyway, all of you shareholders, look at the MP ad NOW.  See if it changes in the next few days.  Then you know Brda is monitoring this forum, which you probably already know.  However, what he cannot do is change the evidence I have gathered thus far.  I have also recorded the rezz times of coins/gems in a way that cannot be contested legally.  I have contacted a litigation lawyer and provided the evidence to this individual.  I have reported Brda to LL.  I have reported Brda to the Department of Justice for fraud.  I have reported him to the Federal Bureau of Investigation--Internet Crime Complaint Center for fraud.  I have asked CNN Money Investigations to examine the parent company of SecondAds and all its games in conjunction with Second Life.  Now let's see what happens to that advertisement.  Today is April 6, 2016.     
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:48:08 PM

Good investigation and information.

Yes, Andrej Brda reads this thread, he even posted here using two different accounts. He removed the ones he made using the wiliclip account, but the others are still on the thread posted under his chilixy account:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg13896861#msg13896861

Feel free to give him negative feedback on both accounts:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=307001
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=756961

Actually, the fact that he reads this thread is one of the reasons we post here, to mock and annoy him, besides informing all people about the scammer he is.

Our complaints to the police are advancing, the case is under investigation. We still don't know if they are going to move on against Brda. But we are preparing another criminal complaint.

We'll appreciate any information about the progress of your complaints.

We also sent several reports against him to Linden Lab, but, as usual, they didn't answer back about what they did, if anything.

We are not going anywhere, this is just starting. Brda is paying with his reputation (just google andrej brda, wili clip or scam gold hunt), but we'll do our best in order for him to pay with his freedom too.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 04:32:01 AM

Well, all I can say is given what I have found, TerryDavidd lied when she says she is not being compensated for her time, at least if the the Market Place advertisement can be taken at face value.  It may be that since Brda is Slovenian he is protected from some criminal prosecution in some jurisdictions, but she is American from what I can tell.  She is his voice, and appears to be compensated in some way.  Regardless, Sting is legally responsible in the jurisdiction in which she resides (she is culpable just as surely anyone in the game is if they have "insider" information).  This is even more true if can be demonstrated that Sting holds an investment in the company in that she has lied in this situation.  We are talking about "International" fraud so I am actually excited about what I heard from my lawyer this morning.  My lawyer is still "very" interested in this case because this individual (I am not identifying the gender of my lawyer) sees a big picture, especially if 1000s of lands were swindled over time and LL has done "nothing" to curtail the fraud (perhaps what might also even be considered money laundering) if some articles about Second Life can be believed. Their disinterest in curtailing the fraud (Linden Labs) is disconcerting.  How I view it is that LL is basically creating a climate where fraud can actually freely occur. 

The fact that TerryDavidd creates rules of her own regarding the game, underscores how high up she is in the hierarchy.  It also demonstrates how culpable she is in this process especially since these rules are not reiterated in the official LGH TOS. She and others in the LGH hierarchy should be treated as culpable for their actions.  My guess is that if these individuals are not alts of Sting or Wili, then legal actions against them could be highly fruitful.   

Regardless, even though Sting (AKA TerryDavidd) has noted several times that gems rezz 12 to 48 hours, I have documented evidence (that legally cannot be contested) that some gems have rezzed sooner than 12 hours (10-11 hours).  Especially then you know that for some time rubies were rezzing at the same rate as silvers.  All it would take is a subpoena to gather the names of the main owners of the game and their alts as well as information regarding rezz times and collections by these same players.  Many of the same players get the high ticket gems.  It would take another subpoena to force Brda to produce an accounting of his income since the game's inception (2011).  If shareholders join with hunters and landowners, this would be one heck of a class action lawsuit. 

Regarding the LGH hierarchy and their alts going after their own coins/gems. In the Second Life world, we have no assurance (because frankly there is no transparency—no records to examine) that insider liberties are “not” taking place.  Thus, we can only assume that GM’s are “not” using insider knowledge when they hunt (which I am sure they are on record as stating).  However, the reality is is that we cannot support that supposition without independent evidence.  According to a UCLA Law Review, the author notes that insider trading law is basically “the use of an entrusted position for self-regarding gain” (Kim, S. H., 2014). This is found at: http://www.uclalawreview.org/insider-trading-as-private-corruption-2/  Insider trading is reported as private corruption and one can certainly relate this construct to this game (Kim, S. H., 2014, para. 1). There, appears to be, at least to me, a game-related conflict of interest.  It is my professional opinion that GM’s should not participate in the games themselves in order to avoid any appearance of what might be construed as corruption.  They should be paid for their time and adequately paid, which is again implied in the Market Place advertisement.  If playing the game is too exciting, then a commitment to being a GM should not be made.  However, even if this organization were to create a rule that GM’s can no longer hunt, without transparency, we would not know if this rule was being respected.  I have a number of other concerns, but for now I will leave it at that.     

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 12:25:41 AM

she is American from what I can tell.  

We are talking about "International" fraud

Do you have any evidence on the nationality of that Terry? Above, another gamer posted saying she was Brda's girl friend. We have full data on Brda's girl friend and she is slovenian. She was underemployed some months ago, so it makes all sense that she helps Brda, since I doubt they have any other relevant source of income. She wrote some posts on the Internet it may be possible to check if she is a native English speaker.

On the fraud, have you calculated any figure about the cheating the rules scam?

We have, in the last part of the open post, some quotes from court decisions on criminal responsibility for acts on internet games.

Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:06:29 AM

I don't know if TerryDavidd is a girlfriend of Brda, but she is high up in the hierarchy.  Evidence of nationality?  I can say this with 100% surety (from a source I absolutely completely trust) that she has a "perfect" American accent--not a Southern accent or an unusual accent where you might be able to identify the person such as someone from the Bronx,  Philadelphia, or Wisconsin or something like that.  At least this friend heard her speak once.  I think she left voice chat open accidentally.  There were children in the background.  Someone I know thinks she is from Houston, TX.  I have no evidence to support that though.  She appears to have children.  Sadly, she can be condescending in in her interactions, dominating, and quite disrespectful.  In chat, I can almost tell when she's going to explode.  I know we're getting close when she asks something like, "What exactly do you mean by that?"  She often assumes a parent persona and treats people like children versus the adults that we all are.  When people challenge her, she tries to reason with them, but her reasoning is circumstantial and sometimes quite perplexing because it does not make sense if you are really listening.  I think she either does not know how to answer questions in clear and concise ways or is purposefully playing dumb at times.  Yes, she writes poorly.  I don't know if that is intentional or if she is simply not a good writer.  Someone said she has chronic pain issues which she blamed the poor writing on.  If Brda has a Slovenian girlfriend, then this American tie is quite interesting.  How are they associated, I am not sure to be honest. 

I estimate that if people have been in the game for a year or more (as an owner) their losses might be in the hundreds of U.S. dollars.  That is, if they have regular rushes.  Of course, they charge 50% tax.  I suspect (can't prove, but strongly suspect) that LGH and their friends swoop in to capture as much of the other 50% of coins/gems that they can.  Like I said earlier, sometimes when you show up at a rush, the same people have beat you there.  That seems a bit coincidental to me.  Also, some folks are on ALL of the time. 

I do know that JR, a previous owner, once said he was spending $40,000L a month on the game.  He did share that with me personally when I was using one of my alts before he exited the game.  He exited when they decided to create the rule that you can't have a "no steal" SIM, which chased a few people out of the game.  Ironically I believe one SIM has no stealing now.  Of course the TOS never changed in this domain.  It does "not" say (as an owner that you must allow stealing) unless they changed it recently. Thus, I think they prune people out of the game, players or owners, if there are personal issues. Regardless, there is a new coin game in town.  Again, I suspect some people will defect--PLAYERS and OWNERS.  It will be interesting to see what happens is all I can say. 
Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:51:22 AM

Wow is all I can say.  I do hope someone can tell me who the LGH hierarchy folks are other than Brda.  Again, Sting clearly has an unremarkable but perfect American accent.  If my lawyer is as aggressive as I believe this person to be, any information would be appreciated.  It may be difficult to go after Brda if he resides in Slovenia, which is what I currently understand, but if she is part of the company and is indeed American, this will be a God-send.  The hierarchy includes, at least what is listed currently, the LGH game master (7 avatars), the LGH administrator (3 avatars), the LGH elder (5 avatars), the game lord (5 avatars), the senior LGH elder (1 avatar), the senior LGH game masters (5 avatars), and the smartbot bots (3 avatars) according to the group profile for LGH on Firestorm. By the way, remember the once 125,000 "plus" members (a few months ago) and the current 47,810 members?  It seemed to change overnight, but I suspected it was still over-inflated.  Indeed, if you go to group profile, it officially lists only 1500 members.  Granted some people who hunt may not be "group" members, but could the number be as high as 46,310 of them not being group members?  Also, why do we have to sign in every two months other than for someone to have access to our IP's?  The fact that there is an external ATM may also grant access to IP's, which is definitely against LL TOS.  The rationale for the sign-in every two months was to keep track of how many group members there were.  in that record keeping of numbers (which was the rationale given) does not seem to be accurate, one must assume that this was a smoke-screen for the sign-in process. I also believe (but again, can't prove yet) that some players have been given special privileges.  Players and owners know who these people are.  This mystery keeps deepening every time you turn around is all I can say. 
Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:16:38 AM

P.S. I forgot to mention that again, 46,310 number makes no sense that they are not group members.  As a group member you have access to chat and announced rushes.  Need I say more? 
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:28:45 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 11:40:27 AM by Bitcoining

P.S. I forgot to mention that again, 46,310 number makes no sense that they are not group members.  As a group member you have access to chat and announced rushes.  Need I say more?  

Thanks for your information.

If that Terry is american, indeed, she can't be Andrej Brda's girlfriend.

Unfortunately, we don't have real life information on Brda's main accomplices, besides his girlfriend.

But we can ruin Brda by complaining to the american authorities. It's that the plan with the complaint to the FBI.

a) By going after its american controlled websites. It's the american company VeriSign that manages several high top domains, including .com, .net, .org, .biz, and in the past those sites were seized even if the site was registered by foreign companies (http://www.wired.com/2012/03/feds-seize-foreign-sites/). An american court can always seize ADS com and .net sites and even sell them to try to pay a small compensation.

b) A court order can force Linden Lab (since it's an american company) to close ADS activities in Second Life, ruining everything for Brda.

c) Slovenia probably won't deliver him to the american authorities on criminal charges, but Brda can also end up with an international warrant against him. That would make him an inmate on his own country.

d) That would also put pressure on the slovenian authorities to charge him.

e) Since we burned his reputation, if he loses ADS, he won't be able to find any job. No potential employer hires someone before goggling his name.

Brda can read this, he won't be able to do nothing. In the middle time, knowing this will take him some more sleep time: his stress levels for the last months have been probably very high. Most of his posts show high levels of fear. The lasts ones not that much, so its time to increase them again.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:38:39 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2016, 01:53:15 PM by Bitcoining

ADS & SNUF are halted on Capex.

As we posted above, to ruin ADS, Andrej Brda just needs to be what he is, a scammer and a criminal.

His own personal defects will ruin him.

The two CEOs that are posting against Brda have full reasons to do that:

https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/DBX/9433
https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/DBX/9422

https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/STAR/9437

But they are not addressing the main points.

Andrej Brda is a scammer not mainly for requiring shareholders to register on his forum or suspend the ridiculous dividends he was paying, but because he presents fake profit reports and steal all the profits to himself.

On the Capex owner reaction of suspending trading on ADS and SNUF (Brda's companies), he is again shooting himself on the feet.

Every time he suspends trading and then delists another company, he is attacking shareholders rights and removing the issue from his own shoulders.

He can write that CEOs still owe to the shareholders, but for all purposes he is washing his hands of the matter and leaving shareholders alone on the cold. He even creates trouble for shareholders to access evidence of CEOs guilt by removing information on the delisted companies.

Brda is not going to be glad if his companies are delisted, since for all purposes Capex will be publicly calling him a scammer. Well, Brda is a scammer, but he hates that people publicly call him that.

However, from his scamming perspective, that will be another ground (besides his scamming greed) to think that he really doesn't have to pay anything, because he will say to himself "it wasn't his fault".

Every time another company is delisted from Capex, shareholder ask themselves, who is going to be next? Isn't better to sell everything and avoid this delisting risk?

Capex should post an ad on the company trading page warning that the CEO has been disrespecting Capex TOS, but let shareholders decide if they want to buy or sell shares.

If he keeps delisting companies we'll see what is going to happen...

And the disclaimer on the bottom of Capex pages saying "Buying stock in a company on this website gives a buyer no legal rights nor a share in any legal company" will also help a lot shareholders deciding if they are going to stay at Capex.

He wants to do more IPOs, better change his practices while he still can.

Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:59:16 AM

Thanks everyone.  I thought for the longest time, I was just imagining things.  I see now that this man has no ethical and/or moral guidelines;  neither does Sting.  If my lawyer continues to see the big picture, there will eventually be some accounting that will take place and sadly SL may be culpable too.  The fact that my lawyer has not booted me to the curb is reassuring.  This person could have done so long ago.  In fact, has has an avatar herself/himself and has been snooping around and has had one for some time.  Life will get even more interesting soon.  I got mad when my friends were being mistreated.  Then I decided to do some digging.  The forum has been a God-send is all I can say.  I'll keep you posted if a class action lawsuit is warranted.  I'm hoping my lawyer will consider this process.   
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:38:34 PM

We have the same goal. If we can help with any information, just say so.

We´ll be here for a long time, warning people about Brda and implementing more ways to make him pay; if not what he owes us, at least with some of his personal things, like reputation and freedom.

Mike Hammer

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:26:52 AM

You got it buddies.  All I know is at this point it will take court orders to get information that is of any quality.  If he allegedly has a $600,000 plus house, like I've heard, then I don't see why he needs to keep it.  :=)   
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:23:21 AM

I don't think he has a house like that.

He is opening his house to foreigner strangers in order to after also go to their house and save 100 bucks (we posted about that on this thread). And the only thing he can offer them is his living room coach.

So, he has a small house. Maybe even just rented.

Being a scammer is a low paid job, especially if the scammer is not very good at it.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:13:58 PM

Brda's companies ended up being delisted from Capex accordingly to what was expected to happen, taken in account the scammer and criminal that he is.
https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9472

The reasons stated from the Capex CEO are relevant and he stood behind his principles, including defending the rights of shareholders involved on this campaign.

However, regrettably as is to assert it, in the end, he washed the hands from the issue. He could just break personal relations with Brda, but keep the companies listed.

With them more companies were delisted and more putted on hold. This is ruining Capex.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:36:36 PM

Yes, nothing like having our own records.

silence007

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:11:49 AM

Terry Davidd = Macedonia Devin ( one of the biggest Griefer in the game).. this person has a shit load of alts ( has broken all the game rules blatantly . The master of Double Standards)
A lot of players and landowners left the game because of this person. Quite a few landowners and players also muted her for good
She is not Wilis girlfriend that much i can tell.. (in the earlier days of the game wili even banned her from business park due to some fight with another player they spat at each other in open chat someone might still have the logs)

it was often mentioned in open chat wili was from Slovenia in the earlier days of the game

if you had a way to contact ex and some current players in world you will get more information i guess a lot have stopped playing SL including me.

i was a player and a landowner before i stopped playing SL spent close to 250k L$ on fish hunt and gold hunt in a two year period

Gold hunt & Fish Hunt was flourishing players could easily earn 250 L$-350 L$ daily from just fishing that was before wili decided to become greedy in a nut shell the downfall of this Goldtokens games is that wili stopped listening to the players.

(Rise Star gaming) were all ex goldtokens staffers who started the new game ( unfortunately they closed)
(Thesecondfarm) were ex goldtokens players (they did not succeed coz english wasnt thier first language so there was a big language barrier to the players
(fungamescentral.com) this game did the most damage to goldtokens as alot of players and landowners shifted to the new game

https://marixgroup.wordpress.com/2013/01/17/open-letter-to-wili-clip/
(this link might be of some help to your cause) not sure if its already posted in your thread cant go
through all 13 pages)

Another scam was the mega fish pot scam where a 1 day old player won the jackpot 50kL$ ( Long time players and supporters of wili were really pissed of at this ... alot of people back then believed it was one of wili's Alts)

thats all i remember for now might add more at a later date

Fiortec

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:15:05 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 03:44:02 PM by Fiortec

http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/78/ads-unrightfully-delisted-capex-game

We regret that Skip Oceanlane has decided to forcefully delist ADS / SNUF from his Game Capital Exchange Stock Simulation. The reasons he used to try to state a justification for delisting us from his game are as shady as are his latest actions. In de-listing announcement post he has made some lies about ADS / SNUF.

It is not true that we cut back on our game involvement and amount of dividends paid to shareholders in recent years. Before the relaunch of CapEx Game independent of Second Life we were very active in the game. We can prove our activity and involvement in the game with numerous post on Capex Forum when the game still were providing them. In fact we were often much more active in the game than any other game company listed. So when he is talking about our game involvement he is making a lie to justify his action of getting rid of us from his game and creating game investment loss for shareholders/players (which he admits happens when he delists a game company from his game).

Skip Oceanlane has accused us of not paying the dividends to shareholders equally. When we paid dividends we paid dividends according to Capex Rules (through capex game) and all shareholders received equal dividends. Only recently when we saw that trade liquidity is low to non existent (this was the case with all capex listed companies) we have started working on special rewards for shareholders as incentives for shareholders to increase trading within the game. We never said that is to replace dividends and we made it clear that those are just small symbolic rewards for players to increase their involvement within the game which would benefit all the players because with increased trading activity, share liquidity and share price increases (which benefits all players). Skip Oceanlane owner of Capital Exchang Game (Capex) is manipulating people to justify his action of delisting us from his game and creating a game loss for the players.

Skip Oceanlane wrote that we asked him to delete the shares of individuals we didn't like. Which is a lie. In reality we informed Skip Oceanlane that 2 member of his own game Capital Exchange Game and shareholders of ADS are extorting and defaming our company brands and products on 3rd party forum as a scam. Because we were able to prove with facts that they were making up lies, defaming and framing our company as a scam we have asked Skip Oceanlane to prevent such conduct on his game (basically to enforce the rules and prevent such behaviour which he in past did and even banned players from the game/forum). But in this case oddly he refused (we believe now that he was probably even involved in it). Proof of all that and facts: http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana  (in this case Skip Oceanlane said to us that this is none of his business and he refused to protect ADS / SNUF game company listed on his Capital Exchange Game which surprised us and after this we completely lost our trust in Skip Oceanlane).

He then mentioned complaint and issues with ADS and counted 150 e-mails to our game company management email account. Which simply further proves that our game involvement with Capital Exchange Game was high and that we've been very active. He then mentions 80 e-mails pertaining to complaints or issues with ADS listed on Capex Game trying to portray us as a difficult and conflicting to try to further justify his delisting decision.

He lied about us making drama and us demanding from him to delete the shares of people we dislike or who complain about us (a direct and very nasty lie). The only time we asked him and expected of him that he will do the right thing and enforce his game rules against 2 players (Cash Yiyuan and Tranquilo Holgado):
http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana

We never held any data or had any information about the people (other than scam framers Cash Yiyuan and Tranquilo Holgado) that supposedly complained against us.

(We have created this forum to ensure full disclosure and transparency on past events to prevent lies construction and scam framing against our management of game company ADS listed on Capital Exchange Game (in past slcapex.com because we have learned that we can not trust Skip Oceanlane, that he is not a trustworthy person and a spin doctor that we can protect from only with truth and facts.

Then he mentions the issue he created about the RL identity behind ADS Management as the main issue why he is taking up actions against us. There is a reason why we don't want to give out our RL identity to mr. Skip Oceanlane for which we have a reason to believe he would share it with (scam framers Cash Yiyuan and Tranquilo Holgado) or politically abuse our RL identity in some other way. Our RL identity never was an issue and should not be an issue for our game company listed on his Capital Stock Exchange Game simulation. Our identity is not more important than to protect shareholders/players game investments value, it shouldn't be important as we didn't even plan to raise any further funds. Why did he make an issue about identity and when did this become more important than game investments and the game value of ADS shareholders. We can give a simple answer to that: It has become an issue since we 1st asked why did he disable forums with onlinecapex.com that previously were there with slcapex.com
( https://web.archive.org/web/20150330053434/http://www.slcapex.com/forums and now onlinecapex.com ).  

It seems to us that we have asked a too "painful" (controversial) question in public to still be let to play in what we now have learned is a walled garden where only Skip Oceanlane's "truth" can exist and where there is no space for transparency. This isn't a game that ADS and our management have joined in 2011.

Continuing Skip Oceanlane accuses us of threatening him then he tones down such a harsh lie saying (nothing violent - just warnings) trying to portray himself as a victim. His story about threats is a total LIE. We have never threatened him or told him that if he won't do as we want that there will be consequences to him.  He accuses us ADS Management as unethical and that he can not let us being listed on his game any more. He had to invent something out right to further justify his action of delisting us and getting rid of us from his game.

Then he mentions our IP address which we have already informed him is from our VPN (virtual private network) and not a true IP from any of ADS members. Then he repeats that he is not going to delete shares of people of people we at ADS management dislike... something that we have never asked of him. We have proved that Cash Yiyuan and Tranquilo Holgado are defaming and creating lies: http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana

He additionally accuses us of demanding from him to let us pay dividends selectively and not to all shareholders which we never demanded of him. Again all this just to try to justify the wrong thing he did in ADS case.

He also accuses us of refusing to pay ADS dividends until shareholders "sign into the ADS CEO's website to use his forum". This is a spin he made out of our recent change in dividends policy which we made ( http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/55/dividends-policy-temporary-change-onlinecapex ).

Our dividends policy was changed based on new information Skip Oceanlane announced in his March 2016 Capex update:
http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/53/capital-exchange-march-2016-update
https://www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/CAPX/9368

From Skip Oceanlane's update:
The anticipated CapEx forum restoration/upgrade will happen probably sometime in May after the "dust settles" with companies delisting. My guess is that we still have 5-6 companies to go with delisting, but that number could go up or down depending on CEO's. I apologize for the continued delay, but before I invest more for upgrades I need to first remove all the companies that are hurting our forward progress.

The bottom line is that I am not going to invest more money within the gamefor upgrades until companies stop delisting, and I'm able to attract new game players and new IPO's for revenue to pay for the upgrades. I used a lot of my own personal money to fund website upgrades to separate from Second Life in 2014-2015, and still trading volume dropped significantly since then. There needs to be proper game player activity in 2016 and beyind to justify further investment in upgrades. I hope this will happen in May and by then the delistments will have ceased by then.

We learned that the Capital Exchange is waiting for "dust to settle" until it continues to operate full force....  and this was the information we based our decision to temporary stop paying dividends. While dividends were paused we increased out game involvement and were working actively on the incentives and rewards for people to trade and increase the share trading activity. As we have determined that most ADS shareholders/players will find it worth it to come back playing when the trading activity is sufficient. Our efforts on getting trading activity from near death to healthy and growing were choked by Skip Oceanlane abusing his Capital Exchange Game owner's rights to delist us by force.

Community was main reason why ADS joined the Capital Exchange Game. Every major decision on ADS stocks was done together with our shareholders community through democratic voting (management did not vote with their majority shares so that all decisions were democratic). We have learned that Skip Oceanlane's goal is suppressing the community formation/build-up and is taking enough of time (wait for dust to settle) for everyone to forget about the past and only then after restore the community and build a new one. We haven't objected that or used this against Skip Oceanlane in any way we have just decided to temporary pause our dividends policy and wait until the community will be back / restored. Meanwhile we were very active at restoring our own ADS shareholders community and even created a forum for them where we could continue with shareholders voting (in democratic way) until Skip Oceanlane regrettably decided that we don't fit in the future of his game.

Part of our new ADS incentive program to increase trading activity and create a healthy gaming environment for our ADS shareholders were our efforts to build a friendly community where trust can grow. We have created a goal to get in contact with at least 50% of our shareholders to create. We set a goal to get at least 50% of ADS shareholders on our forum so that we could restore the trading game at least for ADS. We've set a goal to get at least 50% of players (by shares) and if that goal was reached we would pre-maturely un-pause our dividends policy and continue it (before May - when Skip said dust will settle).
http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/65/active-ads-shareholders-unite

As of confidential trading information we've already answered that in public reply to Skip Oceanlane's allegations in this forum:

http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/72/capital-exchange-player-account-disabled

3) In past Skip has made an issue out of ADS Management decision to share ADS shareholders list publicly on forum. At the time we did not know that is against the rules of Capital Exchange Game because it wasn't anywhere in the rules.... Skip Oceanlane said that it will be added in the rules in future and we've accepted that. It is after all his game platform and he makes rules.

At ADS Management since then we no longer post that info to public (the forum topic with ADS shareholders list is locked and can only be accessed by members of ADS management).

The spin artist that we learned that Skip Oceanlane is... he wrote that de-listing from his game was actually what we aimed for and that this was the reason why we as he tried to portray supposedly became "troublemaking" player/actor on his game. Further trying to clean his hands from the fact he actually didn't have any base or a reason to delist ADS from his game and hurt ADS shareholders/players.

We have completely lost trust in Skip Oceanlane and are very disappointed of his nature the kind of man we learned that he is.

ADS Management

Just for the record, I will post announcement from Capex here:

Second Ads (ADS) and Snuffles (SNUF) Have Been Delisted From Capital Exchange
Dear ADS and SNUF Shareholders:

Since Wili Clip listed his company Second Ads in 2011, there has been much controversy with his actions. At times I have defended the ADS CEO because I disagreed with complaints against him. Then sometimes, I felt his actions were unjustified and improper. As with all companies I allowed some leeway to keep the company listed because it was in the best interest of shareholders to do so. Most times when a company delists, all value is lost, so I invested a lot of my time to negotiate problems and find solutions to them. Unfortunately I am faced with problems that appear to have no solutions, so I must act.

In recent years, Wili Clip has cut back on his game involvement and amount of dividends paid to shareholders. Since the relaunch of CapEx independent of Second Life, Wili Clip has been very aggressive with his actions towards me and the game. He often breaks rules and makes excuses not to participate or pay normal game dividends. I receive countless complaints about his business practices, his failure to pay his customers properly, and his refusal to pay dividends equally to all shareholders.

Recently Wili Clip told me to delete the shares of individuals he didn't like. I refused. Wili Clip then said he didn't want to pay dividends to all shareholders - only the ones he wanted to pay to. I again refused. For months he has been testing me, trying to get away with whatever he could, and it's really got to the point of ridiculousness.

The time I have taken since January to deal with complaints and issues with Wili Clip has grown more and more. I just took the time to count, and I have more than 150 e-mails to/from Mr. Clip since January 1st. I also have more than 80 e-mails pertaining to complaints or issues with Mr. Clip in the same time frame. And the worst part of it all, is that no issues have really been resolved since then. It just seems I am wasting my time trying to deal with the rules infractions, issues and drama of Mr. Clip, and he is doing this to try and get kicked out of the game so he can maintain his shareholders list on his own website, and delete shares of people he dislikes or who complain about him.

In the interest of transparency, I'd like the public to know one of the main reasons I am taking action against Wili Clip and ADS/SNUF is that he possibly lied and deceived me and others about his real life identity. When Wili Clip contacted me in 2011, he told me his name was Andrej Brda from Slovenia. That name was posted on the website (slcapex.com at the time). I messaged him not just through SL, but also through Facebook with that real life name. We e-mailed extensively through an e-mail address with his real life name in it. Now fast forward to 2016, and in an e-mail he is saying he lied to me. Here is the exact exchange via e-mail:

Wili:

1) So you are saying you lied to me when you gave me your real life identity information in 2011?

Wili's exact reply:

1) yes I didn't give you my info

In my subsequent questioning, I also uncovered more inconsistencies in his story. Bottom line is that he is now refusing to tell me who he is, and is refusing to use a payment method through the game website because that could shed light on his true identity. He wants to use Bitcoins or Linden Dollars and other anonymous methods or third parties to fund his CapEx account which are either illegal for me to do, or against Linden Lab's Terms of Service.

Lately I have been threatened by Wili Clip in various ways (nothing violent) - just "warnings" that if I don't do what he wants there will be consequences to me. All coming from someone who doesn't even want to confirm his real life identity. I cannot in good conscience allow such a secretive individual, who I have now caught in a few lies, to continue to be a part of Capital Exchange. Is the current individual Andrej Brda? Is it someone new? No idea, but I don't really care anymore. Whoever is behind the avatar and CapEx account is unethical, and it's time to act.

By the way, you might find it interesting that in the last 6 months two IP Addresses used by the Wili Clip account matched IP Addresses used by the Wili Clip account in 2011-2012. When I asked him about this, he says I am "lying" - but I have no reason to lie. I am not sure if the individual using the Wili Clip account (and avatar in SL) is Andrej Brda anymore. But what I do know is whoever it is, I don't want to have any business or game relationship with him anymore.

I'm not going to delete shares of people a CEO dislikes, or allow a CEO to pay dividends to just certain people. All shareholders should equally get dividends based on the number of shares they own, period. So when you take that into consideration, and throw in the refusal to pay ADS dividends until shareholders sign into the ADS CEO's website to use his forum, and his posting of confidential trading information based on his access to the ADS shareholders list that changes with share totals trade by trade, in addition to all the other rules infractions well documented over the last months and years, and combine all that with someone who is now refusing to clarify who he really is in real life, my only recourse is to delist Second Ads (ADS) and Snuffles (SNUF) from Capital Exchange.

I apologize to all ADS and SNUF shareholders because now this means you'll be at the mercy of Wili Clip in terms of how he wants to maintain his shareholders lists, but I have no alternative. I cannot in good conscience allow someone who I believe to be a scammer to operate within the game any longer.

The current ADS and SNUF shareholders lists are provided below for your reference. It should be noted that delistment does not remove shareholder liability from ADS/SNUF CEO Wili Clip. It remains with him and ADS/SNUF shareholders still own their shares - the game companies simply are not listed at CapEx any longer and is controlled by the ADS/SNUF CEO.

Wili Clip withdrew from CapEx most of what he had in 2014, so unfortunately there isn't anything left to pay a final dividend except for CD$9,322.20. SNUF never did an IPO at CapEx, so no final dividend will be paid for that company. Wili Clip's shares will be destroyed before paying the final ADS dividend.

All ADS/SNUF shareholders with future questions should contact Wili Clip within Second Life at his avatar account or his last known e-mail addresses to me of clipwili@gmail.com. Thank you and sorry for the delistings.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

ADS

Tranquilo Holgado   111374 = Bitcoining ( scam framer:  Tranquilo Holgado ; http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana )
Cash Yiyuan   108224  = CryptocurrencyNetwork (Peter Caruana) ( scam framer: http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/33/attempt-frame-scam-peter-caruana )
Fiortec

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:49:14 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2016, 04:03:10 PM by Fiortec

http://onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/72/capital-exchange-player-account-disabled

We are very sad that today Skip Oceanlane (RL: Carmen Dubaldi) has decided to disable our account on his game Capital Exchange (onlinecapex.com)

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/system/9439
8th of April, 09:45 System Announcement
by Skip Oceanlane
Trading Halted For Second Ads (ADS) and Snuffles (SNUF)
Dear CapEx Members:

I am halting trading for Second Ads (ADS) and Snuffles (SNUF) until further notice. I apologize for not taking this action after the CEO's post on March 29, but due to personal reasons I was not online much these past few weeks. I'm catching up with many things now.

Trading is halted due to multiple violations in Capital Exchange's Terms of Service and game rules. I have reached out to ADS/SNUF CEO Wili Clip to see if these matters can be resolved to keep the game companies listed. I will advise everyone of any progress made. Thank you.

Skip Oceanlane, CEO
Capital Exchange
www.onlinecapex.com

ADS Management response:

www.onlinecapex.com/home/story/ADS/9444
8th of April, 17:30 ADS Second Ads
by ADS Management
Regarding Trading Halt Of Second Ads (ADS)
At ADS Management we have received Skip Oceanlane's email with questions. We have replied to all of them.
We feel that there wasn't any ground for halting the trading for (ADS) and (SNUF) and strongly object against this action.

At ADS Management we haven't violated any Capital Exchange's Terms of Service and game rules. We've replied to Skip's email with all the concerns in points he made.

1) We haven't been attacking other CEO's on Capital Exchange Game.
If Skip is referring to reply ADS made to Lindsay Dover. It was Lindsay Dover (DBX Dover Business Exchange) who attacked ADS and at ADS management we merely posted a response to her accusations / attack.

Was DBX Dover Business Exchange Trading halted because she was attacking other CEO's on Capital Exchange too?

2) ADS management did not suspend dividend payments until Forums on onlinecapex.com are active again. We have never made any such statement.

We have based our temporary pause on ADS and SNUF dividends policy on Capital Exchange March 2016 update: onlinecapex.boards.net/thread/53/capital-exchange-march-2016-update
Where Skip Oceanlane made a statement that trading activity in Capital Exchange game is suffering badly.
At ADS we have been doing in-depth statistical analysis of ADS trading activity and active ADS shareholders. What we found out was that not many player play the game any longer (many divested and left) when Capital Exchange closed before departing from Second Life. In March 2016 update Skip explained that he is doing a restructuring of onlinecapex.com game. We have decided that until the Skip Oceanlane finishes with restructuring of the game so that it can start growing again we'll pause dividends and meanwhile we will dedicate our efforts to increase the trading activity of ADS shares and restore the player base / ADS shareholders.

Our dividends policy decision is certainly not made to blackmail Skip Oceanlane as he has wrongly perceived and explained in the mail.

Capital Exchange Game rules and TOS says following about dividends ( www.onlinecapex.com/content/listrules11 ):
"Game dividends are paid at the sole discretion of a game player playing as a company CEO. Game dividends are not guaranteed to be paid on any frequency, and in some cases none could be paid at all."

We are very surprised that Skip Oceanlane has decided to base his halting on ADS dividends policy... We can't get rid of a feeling that some other reasons are behind his decision which we at ADS Management believe was a poor one to make.

3) ADS is not giving any preferential treatment to ADS shareholders who are active on onlinecapex.boards.net forum.

The rewards that we have recently decided to share in ADS Management we will pay in bits (bitcoin) are only small symbolic (but enough to increase ADS trading activity) and are meant as an incentive for our ADS shareholders to join the forum so that in the future we'll be able to conduct shareholders votes on important decisions regarding ADS. All important decisions regarding ADS company have always been made in transparent and democratic way through shareholders voting. This is very important for us as it enables transparency and democracy.

Beside... Rewards are not paid by ADS company. Those rewards are paid from personal pockets of ADS Management members. Again they're small but even small rewards that are then used by players to buy more ADS shares are enough to kick-start the trading activity. Why are we being attacked for trying to increase trading activity after it has been dead because of what has been and what still is happening with Capital Exchange Game?

ADS listed company on capex wants to be connected with its shareholders. We don't force any of our shareholders into anything. At ADS we never expected that we will need to fight for the right to provide a medium for our shareholders through which they can stay informed and have an ability to have a voice.

We will always stand by interests of our ADS shareholders and we want that they have an online medium that gives them ability to reach us and ask us questions, share ideas and especially for shareholders voting for which we believed was an integral part of such a game of Capital Exchange - shares and shareholding simulation.

We expect that Skip Oceanlane will allow us to stay connected with our ADS shareholders so that we can conduct shareholders voting with them. We are sad and surprised an issue is being made out of this matter.

3) In past Skip has made an issue out of ADS Management decision to share ADS shareholders list publicly on forum. At the time we did not know that is against the rules of Capital Exchange Game because it wasn't anywhere in the rules.... Skip Oceanlane said that it will be added in the rules in future and we've accepted that. It is after all his game platform and he makes rules.

At ADS Management since then we no longer post that info to public (the forum topic with ADS shareholders list is locked and can only be accessed by members of ADS management).

4) Skip is accusing us at ADS Management for giving him false data on identity behind ADS CEO in 2011 - even made an accusation of identity theft. He even stated that he was lied to. We have explained to him that ADS has always been a multi - person operation and that some of the members of ADS management are no longer with us.

Ever since Carmen Dubaldi first raised this issue with us we have explained to him that at ADS Management we are not prepared to share our real life identities with him and players community as we value our privacy very highly. We'd never share our RL identity with him especially when everyone can see how Tranquilo Holgado and Cash Yiyuan would abuse our real life information to spread lies, libel and frame up stories of scam.

Actions are what matters. ADS is here and we are very active in trying to build back our shareholders community and trading activity (we are working on establishing a trust with our shareholders despite the very bad environment on Capital Exchange Game as so many CEO's are disappearing with their shareholders money / investment). What is important is that at ADS Management we are always going to honor our agreement we made with our shareholders in this game one way or another. We run many successful systems and none of them could be successful if they weren't based on trust and that trust exists with us and our games players for many years.

At this point we are afraid that Skip Oceanlane could ban us ADS Management from being able to post ADS Announcement here. Using his ownership GOD - POWER ability he could defame us on points described above and force his own view and simply delist us. We hope and trust in his decency.

We sure hope this announcement won't be deleted.

To protect from possible tirany and potential forcing of 1 side view only. And especially because 2 players of Capital Exchange who are evidently very high in hierarchy (possibly ex. CERC members and co-owners of this game platform) were trying to re-create the past events with ADS and replace it with lies and created false stories of scam with heavy forum trolling on some 3rd party forum that is highly ranked on google search. Their sole purpose is to connect words scam and many lies to real life identity. Luckily we haven't shared our own RL identities and we can all see what would happen if we would. Hopefully the guy they are after will notice his name on internet and file charges against the actors. Despite that we are not prepared to let anyone spread lies and defame our successful game systems and brands.

We noticed that those 2 guys are trying to frame us ADS Management and everyone else in our organization with dirty things...

Because of all that at ADS Management we have created a forum to share facts and explain events exactly as they happened using the web archive (internet history that enables us historical and factual insight into matters). We are using the forum for purpose of re-collecting the shareholders community and to kick-start the game again based on full disclosure and transparency.

http://www.onlinecapex.boards.net/

We haven't created this forum to destroy Skip Oceanlane's Capital Exchange Game platform if he is thinking that (because in his email to us he said that we are destroying the game - we fail to see how because there are many others who did actual damage to game). We have been accused of scam and a lot of lies are being spread by 2 members of Capital Exchange Game and Skip Oceanlane hasn't done anything against their violations of Capital Exchange Rules. We have all the rights to ensure full transparency and have all facts posted on an online forum so that bad actors can't create any lies against our brands.

We have asked Skip Oceanlane to restore trading activity for ADS / SNUF and explained to him that he is doing damage to players invested in ADS game listed on his Capital Exchange Game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: