Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Andrej Brda/Wili Clip,Gold Hunt,Fish Hunt,earn free lindens,Second Ads Life  (Read 58995 times)
Bitcoining (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 10:24:36 AM

This thread already is on the first page of Google results on searches like "gold hunt lindens" or "Second Ads lindens", but as Google finds the new signature it will get much better.

Of course, if they search scam gold hunt we get 6 results on first page.

If they search Andrej Brda we have 7 results. Smiley

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:30:51 AM

Probably, soon, the companies and services we have on the signature will be history. There won't be a need to include them.

But I'm expecting to be able to add Brda's jail email, for shareholders to use.

Andrej Brda, Wili Clip, ADS Management, Scam, scammer, Gold Hunt, Fish Hunt, earn free lindens, Second Ads, goldtokens, Kingdoms & Empires, Second Life, earn lindens, snufflesbreedables.net
Scam мoшeнничecтвo Oleg Borodkin/Oлeг Бopoдкин/Glaznah Gassner Earn2life e2l-net
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:26:22 AM

Stay tuned, we are waiting for some decisive developments.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:41:26 AM

Brda removed a post he had on that forum, as usual, using his chili nick, but we have a scan of it:

http://zasluzek.mojforum.si/zasluzek-post-7712.html

He used as contact:
kontaktni mail: bbrda@hotmail.com
mobi: 040 601 934

The same email is associated to Andrej Brda here: https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_index.dhtml?sponsor=bbrda&fname=&lname=&page=st_textf_product

The Murska Sobota Police has all this data.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

Brda wrote that he wanted to rebuild the ADS community...

Brda even abandoned his lame forum.

WilliClipper

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:17:11 PM

Well, I am not a WiliClip fan, but I hope his wings are clipped.  With the new rules regarding bitcoins, Wili suffered a blow with his business on Second Life, but this is not the purpose of this email.  Good people, if you watch Business Park (HQ of Gold Hunt), you will notice some very interesting things go on.  I have noticed this for a long time and wondered why, but now I know I think I understand after reading this forum. 

What you notice is that sometimes "avies" will pass up unclicked coins and go for your clicked coins.  Why would they do this?  One hypothesis is that Wili is allegedly trying to scam players.  That is, is he is going after HIS coins with his avies?  Would that surprise anyone is he is?  I mean really.  Would that surprise anyone?  Imagine my surprise when I noticed what appeared to be bots going after coins as well.  Now granted, these bots may not be Wili's bots (bots running into walls . . . bots that TP to other places in Business Park when stuck . . . bots that go after only clicked on coins).  But surprisingly, once you click on a coin and collect it (and the da da da dah sound occurs), unmoving avatars suddenly start moving towards you and grabbing up the coins surrounding you.  Coincidence?  I don't know.  I just notice patterns that seem awful quite interesting. 

P.S.  With over 50,000 almost 55,000 players.  I saw 14 avies at Business Park recently.  Even during a rush, it's never been full so I couldn't get in.  This is especially interesting given the number of players that they note that they actually have in the game.  That is also the average number of avies that I notice during non-rushes (10-15).  However, there are many times where I see only a handful of avies there and generally whether it is the average number or a handful, four LGH folks are there--Secondads, Harvy, Sting, and Daisy.  Even more interesting?  At any given time, only 2-3 are actually moving and those that aren't moving aren't even next to fishing holes.  So the questions that beg to be asked are:

1.  Is Wili scamming shareholder?  I think you folks can ask that one.
2.  Is Wili scamming owners?  I've heard a lot here . . . only the land owners can add more to this one if they wish.
3.  Is Wili scamming players?  Well, I'll let folks who hunt answer the above if they have found this website. 

BEWARE of the suspected troll-related avies who answer this forum.  The folks who support Wili, at least my "guess" is, if they support him loud enough, probably are Wili or other individuals who actually "profit" from the game.  Maybe you agree or disagree, but free speech does allow for one to ask questions, does it not?  I am simply talking about patterns I have personally observed.  I have no proof that these "allegations" are true.  However, one can still ask such questions and hope that something positive will result.  I just know there is a new game in town, and I for one am pleased to see that.  Competition doesn't hurt especially when unethical behaviors can occur if there is a monopoly.  The competition is called Treasure Quest.  There is also Xdiamonds.  The problem with that one is that it is not an integrated system--just a system where individuals can privately fund gems.
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:50:28 AM

We already have a few allegations on this thread that Brda scams also on his Second Life games and allows his employees to play them breaching the rules:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14576456#msg14576456
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14534726#msg14534726
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14434263#msg14434263
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1346981.msg14214761#msg14214761

Feel free to post whatever you know about Brda's deeds, ADS or anything related.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

We removed two pictures that it seems weren't from Brda, but someone called Andrej that is from the slovenian city of Brda, also works on programming and looks very much like Brda.

(It seems this innocent person never realized his pictures were posted here, but our apologies anyway).

But we also now have two different sources saying that currently Brda lives on
Črna pri Kamniku, number 11A, a village on the Municipality of Kamnik in the Upper Carniola region of Slovenia.

We also have additional personal information about him that we aren't going to post now because involves also his girlfriend.

But we are going to give this information to the slovenian police, since his girlfriend seems to be his accomplice.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:45:56 AM

Information was sent to the slovenian police.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:42:53 PM

It seems Brda made a few enemies on Slovenia.

What a surprise...

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:59:16 AM

Better Brda to hire an attorney, he is going to need one.

We hope he still has a lot of the money he stole from shareholders.

He is going to need it all to pay the fees.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:15:13 AM

Of course, as was expected, Andrej Brda didn't pay not even a cent to the other shareholders.

He is just making more evident to the slovenian police the criminal he is.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:49:23 PM

This is still going on...

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:33:00 AM

This is going to go on, and on, and on...

And on...

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:49:53 PM

And on...

johnybravo

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:38:30 PM

And on...

I also have heard that the guy,  Andrej  Brda, lives in Kamnik, in some house. All the way from Lendava, moved to Kamnik, doing nasty stuff to investors...

I hope you will get the guy !
Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:13:26 AM

We have the same hopes.

The matter is on the Slovenian police hands.

You are another person pointing out that he lives on Kamnik: Črna pri Kamniku, number 11A.

Bitcoining (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 04:15:30 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 09:27:34 AM by Bitcoining

It seems Slcapex "database maintenance" will be for 1 to 3 years.

With good behavior, it will be 1 year.

Well, probably, Slcapex won't survive this.

But, who knows?

There are still several scamish CEOs, who cooked reports and paid irrelevant or no dividends.

But there are also very honest people there, like the CEOs of DBX or DMWA.

They might be willing to return on one year, if Capex CEO ever returns.

Of course, he didn't inform anyone. Users that didn't sell their stocks and withdrew their money might lose everything they have there.

At least, before going down, he delisted our favorite scammer, Andrej Brda, and wrote some "nice" things about him that are posted on this thread for posterity.

johnybravo

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:03:35 AM

I wonder if Andrej Brda will change his RL name, after this...  Shocked
johnybravo

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:13:30 AM

You are another person pointing out that he lives on Kamnik: Črna pri Kamniku, number 11A.

maybe we should pay him an unexpected visit someday, i wonder is he would be any good of a host...  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: