Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I got my account back!  (Read 1857 times)
BigJon901 (OP)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:12:04 AM

I am so sorry for any problems that were caused.
I've made sure to change my email and password.
After looking through all the private messages, I'm glad to say that no one was scammed or harmed in any way. I can't believe I go away for a short time and this happens. Please PM me for any proof if you've dealt with me before.

17f9YvABengVS15vGzF67t9W6U1BHbVCzxN (not a 'staked' address but one I posted a long time ago)
-
Today is January 31, 2016. Confirming I have access to and have secured my account.
-
Gz3I2U4jC2k/5td+ofw2utdgCAOWLBLPiA0o/D0nqN7ZXZhczYFuKzOsqz5dzQSyK1+dKYCJ2O9raVflownkoyc=

Computer Engineering Technologist
letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:16:13 AM

Can you explain me more about your case ? how you got your account back ? How it was hacked or lost ? And How much time it takes to recover the account by admin ? I need to know plz.

BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:18:36 AM

Can you explain me more about your case ? how you got your account back ? How it was hacked or lost ? And How much time it takes to recover the account by admin ? I need to know plz.

The hacker never changed the email, leading to me getting all the email notifications.
I only checked it today and realised I had a bunch, and after reading them I noticed someone was on my account so I instantly used the reset password feature and changed it.

letyouearn2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:22:38 AM

The hacker never changed the email, leading to me getting all the email notifications.
I only checked it today and realised I had a bunch, and after reading them I noticed someone was on my account so I instantly used the reset password feature and changed it.

In my case, its been a 1 week now. I have lost my one and only one hero member account which i have built with a good rep. But i lost it now. I have reported admin by sending a pm and email too . But till now no response from him yet.

BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

In my case, its been a 1 week now. I have lost my one and only one hero member account which i have built with a good rep. But i lost it now. I have reported admin by sending a pm and email too . But till now no response from him yet.

I wish you the best of luck in recovering it.
Has the person on your account been posting?
I'm surprised the staff don't take this more seriously.

Cs87kxy

Activity: 185

https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:24:19 AM

I think it's only a matter of time problem.... just wait....

I have read about your case BigJon901, and it was a really bad bad situation for all forum users.
BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:36:06 AM

I think it's only a matter of time problem.... just wait....

I have read about your case BigJon901, and it was a really bad bad situation for all forum users.

Yeah, hopefully he gets his account back.
I've pmed everyone that was slightly involved about this thread Smiley

arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:09:40 AM

After they read this hackers will always first change email..
Can we influence to moderators of this forum to create rule one mail mandatory without changing,
and if you want to change email you must give your phone number to confirm..?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:18:59 AM

He changed the pass already so won't matter if hacker gets to know about it
Can we influence
Nope, people sometimes behave as if their opinions about implementing a change actually matters  Roll Eyes Hint: It doesn't
Edit: @OP where exactly did you use that address?
BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:20:26 AM

Looks like I've got to work on the negatives. Probably no chance of that happening, Hm?

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:21:45 AM

Looks like I've got to work on the negatives. Probably no chance of that happening, Hm?
If you show where you have used the address, either a (unedited)quoted post or an unedited one from you, then yes the negs will(most likely) be removed.
Edit: Oh and considering your account was hacked via email in the first place, I still don't believe your story
BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:29:37 AM

If you show where you have used the address, either a (unedited)quoted post or an unedited one from you, then yes the negs will(most likely) be removed.
Edit: Oh and considering your account was hacked via email in the first place, I still don't believe your story

The address was posted somewhere in the first few pages, you can search for it if you want.
I went through all my posts until I found one I actually had access to thanks to the email from Blockchain when I signed up.

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

Cant seem to find that address anywhere, if its a new address, then better luck next time. lol

edit :

The address was posted somewhere in the first few pages, you can search for it if you want.
I went through all my posts until I found one I actually had access to thanks to the email from Blockchain when I signed up.

please link it here.

edit2: checked every post, couldn't find the address.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:32:42 AM

He changed the pass already so won't matter if hacker gets to know about it
Can we influence
Nope, people sometimes behave as if their opinions about implementing a change actually matters  Roll Eyes Hint: It doesn't
Edit: @OP where exactly did you use that address?
One locked mail will be a good practice and if you want to change it you must send mail request but you must give your phone to confirm change of mail. By this way hacker must first know your email and password of account..This is i think if you periodically change your password really hard to accomplish. We can vote as community for changes?
BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:35:15 AM

Cant seem to find that address anywhere, if its a new address, then better luck next time. lol

edit :

please link it here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78512.msg1481886#msg1481886

mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:37:00 AM

We're not stupid , the post was edited.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:39:05 AM

Highly suspicious edit (today).

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:40:21 AM

edit :

please link it here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78512.msg1481886#msg1481886

nice try but a dumb move i must say.
BigJon901 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:40:49 AM

How was it edited?

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:42:38 AM

Someone clicked the edit button did something to modify the post and clicked save.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: