Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 11:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem of mining antminer u2  (Read 503 times)
makyzar (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:16:25 AM

Hello everyone !
sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm french and I use a translator

I start trying to mine there not long ago (I received my bitmain U2 antminer two days ago)
I have a problem: I'm on cgminer 4.9 that works, and my wallet is operational: however, on the websites of the various pools that I try, my hashrate worker always remains at 0 kh / s, while cgminer show me 2.3 gh / s

I look around the web a solution, but I find nothing. If anyone can help me it can be cool, because that ASIC not make money it's useless

Below is a screen capture of where we see cgminer in fontionnement, the browser that displays 0 kh / s, and the script used

http://www.zupimages.net/up/16/04/3do3.png
tanoury

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:54:45 PM

Hello everyone !
sorry for the spelling mistakes, I'm french and I use a translator

I start trying to mine there not long ago (I received my bitmain U2 antminer two days ago)
I have a problem: I'm on cgminer 4.9 that works, and my wallet is operational: however, on the websites of the various pools that I try, my hashrate worker always remains at 0 kh / s, while cgminer show me 2.3 gh / s

I look around the web a solution, but I find nothing. If anyone can help me it can be cool, because that ASIC not make money it's useless

Below is a screen capture of where we see cgminer in fontionnement, the browser that displays 0 kh / s, and the script used

You are using an LTC port 4096 to mine BTC. You should be using port 3335

btc.give-me-coins.com:3335

The antminer u2 is an SHA256 Algorithm only device and will NOT mine LTC which uses the Scrypt Algorithm.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: