Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trust abusers  (Read 907 times)
rikrikrik (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:21:08 AM

Ok I have got some ore negative feedback over the last few months, I'm wondering how do I prove I am me, and not a alt of someone? And how do I prove I am still the original owner? And that I haven't sold my account, signing something with a key? Is that something I would keep they key saved on my offline storage ? Are keys 2 part? And where do you get these keys from?

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 11:26:56 AM

Don't take notice of them, considering they haven't posted any proof as a reference the feedback will be considered troll/retaliation feedback by anyone sensible.
As for signing a message, well many account sellers sell accounts along with priv keys, so thats kind of a null point.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 11:37:49 AM

Ok I have got some ore negative feedback over the last few months, I'm wondering how do I prove I am me, and not a alt of someone?

You cant without any doubt, but if you have staked an old address you can sign a message it with if needed.

And how do I prove I am still the original owner?

Again, not without any doubt. I have posted an address with one of my earliest posts. When I sign a message with it is that proof Im still the same person? No, I could have sold the private key for that address. Is a signed message with my PGP key proof? No, I could have sold that key as well. There will always be room for doubt. As long as you stay honest and constitant in your behaviour it shouldnt really matter to most. Of course you are allowed to change, we all change over time. Im talking about drastic changes in behaviour here.

And that I haven't sold my account, signing something with a key? Is that something I would keep they key saved on my offline storage ? Are keys 2 part? And where do you get these keys from?

Offline or online does not matter for signing messages. What wallet do you? Maybe it can be used to sign messages. You can start now to associate an address with your account for the future.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
rikrikrik (OP)

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:23:04 PM

I used to just keep all my bitcoins in igot and btcmarkets but have only just started having my own wallet on my pc, but still learning that side of it, I thought I could do a raspberrypi fulltime node, but just worked out after 2 weeks 64gig sd card isn't enough, I think I will just stay away from the digital thread for a while

rikrikrik (OP)

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 10:35:34 PM

oh here is the latest neg rep poster

http://imgur.com/078pcZ6

ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:01:05 AM

oh here is the latest neg rep poster

http://imgur.com/078pcZ6

I wouldn't worry about it. Trolls always exist, unless people step forward with real proof, you should be good.

Also you could get a 1TB HDD and store bitcoin core on it. It'll leave you set for probably another year or two until you'll need larger drives / dividing up the blockchain information.

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:08:57 AM

for me your trust looks neutral

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: