Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: any suggestion to recover my primedice account support ignoring me :(  (Read 551 times)
mattyy (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:08:23 PM

i start play primedice this jan 2016 i have an account and i always lose then i decided to create a bank account to transfer my winnings to minimize

busting then suddely i cleared all browing data on my computer so i login my account but it refuses to kogin and saying wrong password i contact

support then its the 8 day of ignoring me

i have my proof deposit proof and other account details pls help me guys on what to do guys Sad Sad Sad

i love pd a lot, gamble is my life but without my balance i cant do anything Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 12:32:12 PM

PrimeDice official topic:

Primedice.com | Most Popular & Trusted Bitcoin Game | Huge Community | Free BTC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.0

Good luck.

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:25:26 PM

i start play primedice this jan 2016 i have an account and i always lose then i decided to create a bank account to transfer my winnings to minimize

busting then suddely i cleared all browing data on my computer so i login my account but it refuses to kogin and saying wrong password i contact

support then its the 8 day of ignoring me

i have my proof deposit proof and other account details pls help me guys on what to do guys Sad Sad Sad

i love pd a lot, gamble is my life but without my balance i cant do anything Sad

If you have proof of deposit and if you can sign a message with the btc address you used it shouldn't be a problem. Did you put these kind of informations in your e.mail to support ?

Just write an other e.mail to support@primdice.com & post on PD main thread saying you are waiting for an answer. Then just be patient enough for them to make the verifications neeeded (support has a lot to do and won't send you your login/password unless you prove who you are)
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 04:08:12 PM

Were you playing with your bank account too? Did you made any deposits into that bank account?  If you didn't then how will you prove that you're the original owner of it. Because tips can be received by any account.

And afaik Micro manages the support department and they get a lot of requests but he's an awesome guy and if there is a way to get this sorted then he'll let you know.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████