Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 BTC Loan?  (Read 901 times)
nobeko98 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:25:39 AM

Hello all, my name is Noah! I was wondering if anyone wanted to loan me a bitcoin or 2 so i can start seeing how this bitcoin thing really works... I would pay you back what you loan me +50%... I just havent had the time to stop by CVS and process my bitinstant stub... Any loan under 2 btc would be returned +50% because thats all I can afford.
Tommo

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 04:11:51 AM

Try some of the free BTC sites like http://dailybitcoins.org or http://www.bitvisitor.com for some coins to play with.

Here's a list (http://freebitlist.blogspot.com/) put together by Lurk. Have fun
SouthernComfort

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 06:42:53 AM

No ones going to loan you a 'bitcoin or two' you act like its nothing two bitcoins is worth 26$
Jakers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 06:53:22 PM

Wrong section bucko

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
21after2

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 06:58:20 PM

Hello all, my name is Noah! I was wondering if anyone wanted to loan me a bitcoin or 2 so i can start seeing how this bitcoin thing really works... I would pay you back what you loan me +50%... I just havent had the time to stop by CVS and process my bitinstant stub... Any loan under 2 btc would be returned +50% because thats all I can afford.

I doubt anyone will loan you money just to "see how this BitCoin thing" works. That goes double for the fact that you're already about to process your BitInstant stub anyways.

If anyone were going to loan you 1 or 2 BTC, expect them to have some strict requirements. I wouldn't be surprised if someone required you to send an ID scan and proof of address for this kind of loan.

For just learning how BTC works, I agree with the suggestion to use websites like dailybitcoins and bitvisitor to get some small amounts to work with.

There's a reason the "Trust No One" topic is a sticky here: people are very protective of their money, and they're unlikely to lend it to someone who just wants to look at it.

EDIT: This topic does a great job of covering loans: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=97214.0
Mvann

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 12:40:48 AM

Yeah I dont think anyone is gonna give you 2bitcoins just like that Smiley
NicS

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:14:32 AM

Hey, to the idiots who have been talking after Tommo, what the hell did you add to this conversation? He at least gave advice on where to go, you just berated him for asking. It could have ended after SC, but NOOOOO. You just HAAAAD to repeat it. Good job, guys!
21after2

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:16:26 AM

Hey, to the idiots who have been talking after Tommo, what the hell did you add to this conversation? He at least gave advice on where to go, you just berated him for asking. It could have ended after SC, but NOOOOO. You just HAAAAD to repeat it. Good job, guys!

Thanks! Cheesy
NicS

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 01:32:13 AM

Thanks! Cheesy

My apologies, I skipped over your thing. You did good. Go you, girlfriend!
Coco888

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 02:12:27 AM

I think borrowing money as a newbie is not wise.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 02:23:21 AM

I think borrowing money as a newbie is not wise.

It is. If you don't intend to pay back.
goldnugget007

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 06:57:51 AM

I might actually be willing to " spot " you 1 btc in return for 3. if i am re paid   within 30 days....  or mabye id settle for some naked pics of your mom lol JK Shocked
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 06:59:45 AM

I might actually be willing to " spot " you 1 btc in return for 3. if i am re paid   within 30 days....  or mabye id settle for some naked pics of your mom lol JK Shocked
In case anyone wants to give out coins, I'd suggest you contact Bitcoin100 where they donate to charity.
See past threads: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133998.0
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 09:19:39 AM

I will lend you one Freicoin... then you can pay me back whenever... ok?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
marketersales

View Profile
January 06, 2013, 04:44:31 PM

I will lend you one Freicoin... then you can pay me back whenever... ok?

Yeah you are right....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: