Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Iphone 4s to 5s + Samsung + Ipads + PS4 And More with 20-40% off! UK ONLY  (Read 468 times)
hollowframe (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 04:24:42 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 05:44:57 PM by hollowframe

Hello,

Ok this isn't a straight up 50% off kind of deal! these are genuine and legit smartphones and electronics that will be purchased for you at a cheaper price then retail! all brand new and boxed. The best thing about it is that you only pay me once the goods are in your hands! note: for this, you must be reputable! I will know which members are active and legit! Escrow is also available for those who are not that reputable.

Anyway:

My store:

Playstation 4 1TB - £240
iPhone 4s 32gb - £135
Samsung s4 Mini- £100
iPhone 5 64gb - £165
iPhone 5s 16GB - £265
Galaxy S4 - £150
iPad Mini 2 16GB Wifi - £150
iPad mini 3 16GB wifi -£210

Every order is genuine and is purchased through genuine means. Invoice will be attached with your delivery. £3 extra to receive DPD information for delivery! This is first come first serve... i do not have unlimited supply so hurry and get your bargain!!!

Any custom request? contact me via pm.  Escrow available but i will only ask for payment once you receive your goods. Invoice will be included along with shipping evidence!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 04:47:11 PM

Interested in the S4 Mini. How are they being shipped? How long for them to come?
hollowframe (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:13:32 PM

Totally forgot i posted here as well... but it usually will take 2-4 working days to arrive.  Let me know if you are interested and it will be shipped via DPD or Royal mail depending on the item and value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: