Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: out of stock!  (Read 1271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AmazonCards (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:26:09 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 02:26:12 PM by AmazonCards

out of stock!
nodes

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:35:19 PM

how much is the escrow fee?
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:04:35 PM

There is no point in using an escrow if the seller picks the escrow.

Are you willing to change to a different escrow (a verified one from the forums) if buyers want it?
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:14:32 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 06:30:43 PM by Ruzka

Are you willing to change to a different escrow (a verified one from the forums) if buyers want it?

I think you need to catch up! Tomatocage is one of the highest ranking members on the forum with a very high trust score on default trust level 1. I think that would class as verified haha. The only problem with him as escrow is the lack of time he now spends on the forum.
OP has Tomatocage confirmed he will escrow? I may be interested. After your following post not interested.

brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:18:06 PM

I think you need to catch up! Tomatocage is one of the highest ranking members on the forum with a very high trust score on default trust level 1. I think that would class as verified haha. The only problem with him as escrow is the lack of time he now spends on the forum.
OP has Tomatocage confirmed he will escrow? I may be interested.

I'm just saying that normally the seller and buyer both agree on an escrow. That's not something the seller just picks themselves (because it could be beneficial to them if they're friends or w/e)
AmazonCards (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:22:47 PM

OP has Tomatocage confirmed he will escrow? I may be interested.

I'm just saying that normally the seller and buyer both agree on an escrow. That's not something the seller just picks themselves (because it could be beneficial to them if they're friends or w/e)

Yeah, Tomatocage is my homie, we go fishing together.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:28:44 PM

Will you allow ESCROW to be held until the item is ordered and ships?  Just redeeming the card on the account means nothing and provides ZERO safety to the buyer.  Gift cards can become withheld hours, days, weeks later..

The OP deleted the above post once already, if he does it again, I will make an entirely separate topic.  Whoever decided to allow people to self moderate their topics was an idiot.
AmazonCards (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:30:03 PM

Will you allow ESCROW to be held until the item is ordered and ships?  Just redeeming the card on the account means nothing and provides ZERO safety to the buyer.  Gift cards can become withheld hours, days, weeks later..

The OP deleted the above post once already, if he does it again, I will make an entirely separate topic.  Whoever decided to allow people to self moderate their topics was an idiot.

Go ahead, I told you all spam would be deleted, nor do I care. No, the card redeemed and funds are released, thank you. I will not wait 1 week for your item to ship. Theres plenty of other sellers here, maybe they will agree.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:31:41 PM

Can the escrow use the gift card on my account without knowing the login credentials?
AmazonCards (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 03:25:31 AM

Can the escrow use the gift card on my account without knowing the login credentials?

Unfortunately, no.. but you can set a temporary password! Feel free to PM Me or Skype me to trade. Lots of trolls on this website.
AmazonCards (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:19:21 AM

Bump!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: