Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:06:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-01-31] Bitcoin Dialogue Series: with Jeff Scott Ward- Part I  (Read 262 times)
coinzat (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:40:43 PM

This is a three part series of an interview with Mr. Jeff Scott Ward, a futurist at ConsenSys, a globally recognized company in the crypto-currency domain.

Sunil Aggarwal (SA):- Bitcoin is a protocol, a currency and a payment system that is driven without any kind of conventional monetary authority whether it is a central bank or any third party. It achieves trust in a decentralized manner. Bitcoin is being followed by hundreds of similar crypto-currencies with a total market cap of nearly $6 billion. There are nearly 30 such currencies with over $1 million market cap and nearly ten currencies with a market cap of $10 million. All this has happened in less than five years. Do you think that such a kind of disruption has got registered in mainstream thinking or is it still tied to fiat money?

Jeff Scott Ward (JSW):- It is still niche although the general mainstream is becoming privy to the issues of digital money, data, and property that you are the owner of completely, not a bank, government, Facebook or Google.

Read more: http://www.economylead.com/blog/sunil-aggarwal/bitcoin-dialogue-series-with-jeff-scott-ward-part-i-104884
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: