Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 hours since sending from Electrum and it hasnt gone through  (Read 660 times)
BitcoinBullion (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:46:55 AM

Ive logged out and back in, it says it has sent.  What do I have to do?
lostintranslation

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:55:50 AM

Ive logged out and back in, it says it has sent.  What do I have to do?

Where have you sent it to? It depends on the receiver, sometimes. Some exchanges can take up to 24 to confirm deposits. Poloniex for instance.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:58:25 AM

What exactly do you mean by it says it hasn't sent? Post the addresses you are sending to/from..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BitcoinBullion (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:07:34 AM

What exactly do you mean by it says it hasn't sent? Post the addresses you are sending to/from..

Electrum says it sent.  The address is a Purse address and its usually instant when I send to Purse.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4539

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:16:14 AM

well copy the address and put it into a block explorer, like blockchain.info/address/<the address> and see if its there and if it has confirms or not.

also check on purse that the address you sent it to is exactly the same as the one they requested you sent it to (no spelling or bad copy and paste mistakes)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitcoinBullion (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:19:27 AM

well copy the address and put it into a block explorer, like blockchain.info/address/<the address> and see if its there and if it has confirms or not.

also check on purse that the address you sent it to is exactly the same as the one they requested you sent it to (no spelling or bad copy and paste mistakes)

Okay did that.  It went to my Purse address and then it went from that address to two others.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 4539

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:25:22 AM

Okay did that.  It went to my Purse address and then it went from that address to two others.

so if it is indeed the purse address then they got paid and they moved the funds. i guess they should credit you then

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BitcoinBullion (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:51:45 AM

Okay close it down.  Purse fucked up for some reason and didnt credit it right away but they have now fixed it.  Thx for the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: