Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism is a real thing (this thread is extremely racist)  (Read 11656 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:46:43 AM

So now ask yourself this are you a racist or is it because you are content with life..NO worries

I am racist as I am bigoted against racists.  The racists are a race of knuckle dragging lowbrow, flea and tick picking pea brained subhumans descended from inbreeding of lobsters and chickens.  We should eradicate this disease from the face of the earth and certainly not let racists wreak their worthless work.

Hmmm that's racist!  Cheesy

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:42:02 PM

But it's all a question of how long will the races exist? Because the more time passes, the more we go through mixing the races!

Hopefully long enough. That's something called biodiversity, and that's good for us Smiley. Traditions and cultural diversity is also tightly connected to identity of smaller groups (nations, tribes, local communities, families). If you pour all of these people into a blender and mix them, finally you will get a brownish mass of people with little genetic diversity (as the dominant genes will outplace the relative recessive genes). All these people without traditions, group identity and the only horizontal cultural diversity will be something like what football team they are supporting. Leftist/liberal wet dream. Isn't it?
-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:10:15 AM

Oh well inbred for a (several) thousand years and lets talk again Smiley
Jews detect nationality by mother this is why there's no such nation as jews. Look at all these people. Guess what? They are all "jews". This absolutely anti-scientific. This is so fucking ridiculous.

These are for sure no Ashkenazi Jews.
Im sure u dont know what Ashkenazi Jews *are, so please look it up.

/edit
typo
Lol. No matter who these Huenazi Jews are. They are "Jews", after all.

Racism.
Humans are the biggest predator on this planet RACISM is part of being a predator its programmed into all life..
Anything different from somewhere else we attack to survive..From a germ to a plant it attacks to survive..
When you invade there space your taking the food and there homes..

Here is another form of racism..2 black gangs both the same race but one has a blue bandanna the other red bandanna both kill each other for turf to run the city with drugs. I.E MONEY.

Western values..we don't hunt any more we need money to survive so we become predators for money.
So its human nature when some one who looks different I.E  from somewhere else moves around your neighbourhood to think they will take my children's job or take our women..no different than a pow wow indian protecting there fields from other tribes eating there buffalo I.E they would kill other tribes so they have more food and land to feed there own people..
Racism is a form of you protecting your territory its programmed into all life.. it helps you survive..Remember your country is your territory..

Also we would never of had humans only for racism and what i mean by this is..We are the biggest predator on this planet we have the most hate in all the species just think how much attacking we have done since the start of a human cell too now we have been the best specie at it
TO KILL TO EAT TO REPRODUCE AND SURVIVE..we humans are the best at it..WE HUMANS HATE EACH OTHER..we are the best at it TO SURVIVE..

so the least racism will come from people who have no fear of having no money or loosing a women..
So if your doing well in life and you know it will last till you die you will feel safe and content with the world so you will be more benign than a poor man..

Also i bet that its mostly men who are the racist..why i say this is because a man is stronger and have been programmed to hunt for the food ..
I.E attack other species or other humans..So its natural for men to be the racist to protect our land for food I.E in this day and age jobs and women..
And why i say women if you look in life its the young who attack who battle.. the young are the ones looking for women..

So you see racism is a part of survival its programmed into all life Grin

How do we stop racism when all humans have no worries about food shelter party time and goods  Wink
Also i look at people like this we are only that colour because of the weather cold weather white.. hot weather black or brown..
and really hot weather purple black Cheesy..
i have even heard a black man say this JESUS he is black Cheesy
and i have even said this about a white person because i am white wow there white they look ill Cheesy never said it to there face but just thought it..

SO NOW ASK YOURSELF WHAT IS RACISM ITS A FORM OF PROTECTING YOUR TERRITORY SO YOU CAN SURVIVE..

Agreed on most points.

There is a lot of racism in the world today and indeed is a crime against humanity. Every person is the same inside, same heart, lung, soul, kidneys etc etc, just that the colour of skin varies. This colour varies from country to country and from continent to continent. You got the white, the yellow,the Asian and then you have black. It would be boring if we were all the same colour would'nt it. variety is the spice of life as the saying goes,so what if I'm a shade lighter than you, God made me like this so, take it up with him if you got an issue.
It's not about the colors. Chimpanzee DNA almost replicates human DNA (starting from (!) 97% and up to 99%). So what? it won't make an ape a human. Same thing here - blacks and whites DNAs may be close to 99% but have different minds and so completely different intelligence. It's all about intelligence! This is why I can type these words on my laptop being in a warm house safe from coldness and snow. This is what brought us here. The only thing.

But it's all a question of how long will the races exist? Because the more time passes, the more we go through mixing the races!

Hopefully long enough. That's something called biodiversity, and that's good for us Smiley. Traditions and cultural diversity is also tightly connected to identity of smaller groups (nations, tribes, local communities, families). If you pour all of these people into a blender and mix them, finally you will get a brownish mass of people with little genetic diversity (as the dominant genes will outplace the relative recessive genes). All these people without traditions, group identity and the only horizontal cultural diversity will be something like what football team they are supporting. Leftist/liberal wet dream. Isn't it?
Totally agreed. How genes (dominant/recessive) work in a nutshell (for those who don't know):

Black + white = black child
Black + blonde = black child with black hair
White with blue eyes genes + white with blue eyes genes  = white child with blue eyes

CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:31:38 AM

There is a lot of racism in the world today and indeed is a crime against humanity. Every person is the same inside, same heart, lung, soul, kidneys etc etc, just that the colour of skin varies. This colour varies from country to country and from continent to continent. You got the white, the yellow,the Asian and then you have black. It would be boring if we were all the same colour would'nt it. variety is the spice of life as the saying goes,so what if I'm a shade lighter than you, God made me like this so, take it up with him if you got an issue.

Of course not everyone is racist but there are the extreme few. In societies today we have mixed race marriages, which bring in diverse cultures. No one should be discriminated against their race, colour, creed, religion or anything for that matter,this world is meant for all of us to live equally and in peace.
I remembered a joke but theres alot of meaning behind it.
A pandas black and white and asian also,covers all the races,,,,yet we all love a furry cuddly cute panda dont we?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

Totally agreed. How genes (dominant/recessive) work in a nutshell (for those who don't know):

White with blue eyes genes + white with blue eyes genes  = white child with blue eyes

Hmm... no...

You know it's not only a question of dominant/recessive right? Most genes mix together, only some very precises genes (such as some hair colors or eye colors for example) are dominant/recessive couple.

valta4065

Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:10:38 AM

Races are a fact. If you can separate humans in different groups, then you can classify them... That's just plain logic! If they're different you can say "this one is better than this one".

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

Hmm... no...

You know it's not only a question of dominant/recessive right? Most genes mix together, only some very precises genes (such as some hair colors or eye colors for example) are dominant/recessive couple.
Genetics is a natural science so there could be no exact answer. Random mutations also need to be considered. But the combinations above most likely (like 95% or so) will outcome such results.

valta4065

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 10:59:30 AM

Hmm... no...

Genetics is a natural science so there could be no exact answer. Random mutations also need to be considered. But the combinations above most likely (like 95% or so) will outcome such results.

You're wrong really. Here two articles which may help you understand how more subtile genetic is. It's not "95%" for most of genes. Most genes have an infinite number of possible combinations.

https://www.quora.com/How-is-skin-color-determined-in-babies
http://multiracial.com/site/index.php/2000/10/01/how-do-we-inherit-our-skin-color/

Only very precise genes work with the dominant/recessive theory , others gives a result which is a combination of the two genes.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:46:23 AM

I just cant get over the fact that inbred jews are the master race regarding iq ;(

go holocaust! perhaps Hitler was so insecure with his Jewish classmate getting an A+ on his exams.
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 11:59:24 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2016, 12:24:19 PM by -Greed-

White with blue eyes genes + white with blue eyes genes  = white child with blue eyes

Hmm... no...

You're wrong really. Here two articles which may help you understand how more subtile genetic is. It's not "95%" for most of genes. Most genes have an infinite number of possible combinations.

http://multiracial.com/site/index.php/2000/10/01/how-do-we-inherit-our-skin-color/

Only very precise genes work with the dominant/recessive theory , others gives a result which is a combination of the two genes.
I was talking about the examples I provided above. So black + any = black skin. It might be. A little bit. Less black. Shades are absolutely insignificant. Eventually, black + white = nigger niglet.
Yes, white + white outcomes pretty various results.

Edit: it's even possible that black + black will have a white! But that's a miserably small amount of cases.

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

Well, having spent some time in South Africa, I would disagree. 

There are outstandingly beautiful women among the blacks.  Just like almost anywhere, there are some.  To find a large percentage of women who qualify as beautiful, one might need to look at various Asian subgroups.

Also, in Africa there are many, many different "Tribes" or ethnic subgroups of blacks.  (I am not sure the phrase "blacks" translates correctly, it has specific meaning in South Africa.)
scandinavian, russian, baltic over asian any day, upper class asian female of good genetic stock can be very beautiful but not so much the peasants

there was some research done on dating site profiles a while back and black females turned out to be the least desired
Here it is:

How Your Race Affects The Messages You Get

TLDR: black women are the least desired dating block.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 12:54:29 PM

White with blue eyes genes + white with blue eyes genes  = white child with blue eyes

Hmm... no...

I was talking about the examples I provided above. So black + any = black skin. It might be. A little bit. Less black. Shades are absolutely insignificant. Eventually, black + white = nigger niglet.

Edit: it's even possible that black + black will have a white! But that's a miserably small amount of cases.

Oh. You're refusing to consider the infinity of variations of shades and forms?

Well then you're more or less right... Wait! No you're not!
Black + white = an infinity of results without any preponderance.

When you mix two very different races you get a metis, and metis are all different. There sin't any great trend.

valta4065

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:08:42 PM

Hmm... no...

Seems like you don't understand genetics xD

Ok let's be clear. For eyes color you can have a very precise view of the outcome simply because eye color is determined by one unique gene with two alleles. So the possibilities are not very numerous, each giving a precise result.

But skin color is determined by multiple genes all having two alleles all combining. So the results are infinite! It's not all a question of dominant/recessive.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:15:15 PM

When you mix two very different races you get a metis, and metis are all different. There sin't any great trend.

Ok let's be clear. For eyes color you can have a very precise view of the outcome simply because eye color is determined by one unique gene with two alleles. So the possibilities are not very numerous, each giving a precise result.

But skin color is determined by multiple genes all having two alleles all combining. So the results are infinite! It's not all a question of dominant/recessive.
Shades do matter. No doubt. Grin

-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:17:53 PM

Btw about jews... They don't want niggers to breed. Cry

zivone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:19:41 PM

Random mutations also need to be considered.

If this is true, it would be the first positive genetic mutation I've ever heard.

http://thehealthinfosite.com/what-is-alexandrias-genesis/
valta4065

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:21:13 PM

xD
Well at least you have humour that's good.

But you understand that the "nigga" photo will become the norme? The more the time passes the more genetics mix and we will have one unique race in the end!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 01:26:57 PM

Melanin is a horrible differentiator to group people by. Especially since melanin levels can rise and fall which can change someone from one "category" to another.

Why not focus more on something that cannot change such as eye color? Sure you can hide your eye color but it does not change.

If you're going to be collectivist, at least be smart about it.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
valta4065

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:32:47 PM

Melanin is a horrible differentiator to group people by. Especially since melanin levels can rise and fall which can change someone from one "category" to another.

Why not focus more on something that cannot change such as eye color? Sure you can hide your eye color but it does not change.

Yeah another good point.

Races are defined by multiple genetic differences. If only skin color was different it wouldn't even matter, it wouldn't be enough to say that humanity is divided in different races.

So you got to consider the multiple variations of genes... It's just impossible to categorize most people, and TOTALLY impossible to categorize metis!

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
-Greed- (OP)

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:34:40 PM

Random mutations also need to be considered.

If this is true, it would be the first positive genetic mutation I've ever heard.

http://thehealthinfosite.com/what-is-alexandrias-genesis/
Didn't really get it... What benefits do violet eyes provide?

https://i.imgur.com/lwEDYdF.jpg

xD
Well at least you have humour that's good.

But you understand that the "nigga" photo will become the norme? The more the time passes the more genetics mix and we will have one unique race in the end!
Whites is minority in the world so it's not gonna happen. Anyway, the idea of turning the human race into a single race is utopia IMO.

Again. It's not about the colors. It's all about intelligence! Color is just a mark that helps to "categorize" a human.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: