Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism is a real thing (this thread is extremely racist)  (Read 11652 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:09:45 PM

Apart the fact that your speech is only (and ONLY) based on statistics, which means you absolutely can't jusdge people and individuals, but only the races by themselves so incredily large group of population, I'd like to point out that your arguments doesn't take into account neither the fact that mixity is a real thing and only few people are "pure breed"
Ne manevrirui, manya. Most of people can be categorized in a one of major races.

nd the fact that again, it has been proved that the environment is much MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH largely more important than the genetics.
Citation needed.

Oh and you're talking a lot about IQ of white and black, but do you even know what it refers to? Why would it be important to have a high IQ?
Oh man, I feel sorry for you. You are even more stupid then poor african children with IQ < 80.

Definition of IQ:  a score determined by one's performance on a standardized intelligence test relative to the average performance of others of the same age

Standardized. That's the important word. Standardized.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:26:26 PM

Somalian beuty:

Ethiopian:

Congolese:

Nigerian:

Mali:

Chad:

And so on....

You can find beautiful girls all around the world, to find if they are the same species as you you just need to try to reproduct with them Smiley

Bel Air:

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
valta4065

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:40:49 PM

Somalian beuty:

Ethiopian:

Congolese:

Nigerian:

Mali:

Chad:

And so on....

You can find beautiful girls all around the world, to find if they are the same species as you you just need to try to reproduct with them Smiley

Lol, didn't see your last sentence, very good definition of specie xD

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
GTO911

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 09:33:02 AM

None of the above posted apes are beautiful
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:02:05 AM

Wow. You're. That's.
I can't even make a sentence.
That's just too much for me.
Ignored of course, and please, kill yourself.

Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 10:11:45 AM

Race does not exist, it is an invention by people who lack the intellectual capacity to see people as individuals and treat them that way.

We are all individuals, your ancestors do not define what you do and how you live your life. You do. Stop using some dead people that do not exist as some sort of reflection of your current character. You make your own choices and have to live by them.

When pressed to put my "race" on some form I usually refuse but when absolutely legally required I put Native American. Because I define my "race" based upon myself as an individual and I was born in America and I, as an individual, am native to this land. I respect my parents for their upbringing but my actions are my own, not theirs. Nothing my ancestors have done are anything I have done unless I choose to do them myself. There is no pride nor shame for the actions of my ancestors or any race/country/inventor/slave owner/slave of the past who also happens to share common ancestors.

I am an individual with my own thoughts and ideals.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:56:24 PM

Race does not exist, it is an invention by people who lack the intellectual capacity to see people as individuals and treat them that way.

We are all individuals, your ancestors do not define what you do and how you live your life. You do. Stop using some dead people that do not exist as some sort of reflection of your current character. You make your own choices and have to live by them.

When pressed to put my "race" on some form I usually refuse but when absolutely legally required I put Native American. Because I define my "race" based upon myself as an individual and I was born in America and I, as an individual, am native to this land. I respect my parents for their upbringing but my actions are my own, not theirs. Nothing my ancestors have done are anything I have done unless I choose to do them myself. There is no pride nor shame for the actions of my ancestors or any race/country/inventor/slave owner/slave of the past who also happens to share common ancestors.

Race is not a bad thing by itself.
It's a good way to categorize the genetic specifications of an individual.
What's bad is to think that races are important over the evolution, and thus the judgement, of an individual.
Races are just a tool for scientists, biologists and doctors. Not a way to judge individuals.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 01:02:29 PM

What's bad is to think that races are important over the evolution, and thus the judgement, of an individual.
Races are just a tool for scientists, biologists and doctors. Not a way to judge individuals.

If you took the DNA of millions of people you would not be able to scientifically assign a race based upon combinations. And even then, what use would it have at all?

It's just like all of these people watching the Super Bowl yesterday rooting for "their" team, feeling happy when their team won along with the satisfaction of victory. You didn't do shit. You chose a team....wow. You accomplished nothing. The people on the team and the coaches, owners, etc. actually contributed to the win. You sitting at home yelling at the TV did not change anything. You were not part of giving that team of players a victory.

Or people being proud of where they live because X famous person lived there once. You're not famous. You didn't accomplish what those people did. You just happen to exist at a location where at another time someone actually did something.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
matrix zion

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:08:19 PM

If you took the DNA of millions of people you would not be able to scientifically assign a race based upon combinations. And even then, what use would it have at all?

Yes you would. In fact you should.
It's important because each race has its own specification, some are more weak against some diseases than other, some have more chance to developp specific physical problem etc... (for example black have fewer chances to develop skin cancer).

Again, it's an important tool mainly for medical purpose and research. There is nothing bad in it.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 01:20:55 PM

It's important because each race has its own specification, some are more weak against some diseases than other, some have more chance to developp specific physical problem etc... (for example black have fewer chances to develop skin cancer).

Again, it's an important tool mainly for medical purpose and research. There is nothing bad in it.

Specific DNA structures have different physiological weaknesses and strengths. If you define a race as combination XYZ and Y is weak against a cold, and someone else of race ABC. You might have WMNXYZ while someone else is ABCGPY, both different races but both still vulnerable to that disease. If you're going down to the DNA level, stay at the DNA level. Don't try to group individuals on broad factors that will not work for everyone.

matrix zion

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:32:17 PM

Specific DNA structures have different physiological weaknesses and strengths. If you define a race as combination XYZ and Y is weak against a cold, and someone else of race ABC. You might have WMNXYZ while someone else is ABCGPY, both different races but both still vulnerable to that disease. If you're going down to the DNA level, stay at the DNA level. Don't try to group individuals on broad factors that will not work for everyone.

Meh?
I'm not trying to "group individuals on broad factors that will not work for everyone.".
I'm just explaining how race classification actually works in the medicine and research fields.
You're trying to ignore a fact that is currently saving lifes. Ask any biologist or medical researcher and he'll tell you it's an important parameter to take into accounts.

Don't try to make me say what I didn't say. Not saying that it's easy to categorize everyone in one and only race and it's absolute and only a question of DNA categories...
It's a question of statistics in the DNA genes that are common or not in a population.
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 02:07:23 PM

Meh?
I'm not trying to "group individuals on broad factors that will not work for everyone.".
I'm just explaining how race classification actually works in the medicine and research fields.
You're trying to ignore a fact that is currently saving lifes. Ask any biologist or medical researcher and he'll tell you it's an important parameter to take into accounts.

Don't try to make me say what I didn't say. Not saying that it's easy to categorize everyone in one and only race and it's absolute and only a question of DNA categories...
It's a question of statistics in the DNA genes that are common or not in a population.

With such individualized data, the DNA and computers, it's inefficient to try to create some race based upon DNA combinations when a computer can handle the different sequences easily.

trickyriky

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:13:47 PM

so are you all just prejudice muppets who have no sense of human decency, or are the majority of you all guberment shills attempting to forward the retarded agenda of political correctness, the human race = 1 race, we are all humans are we not, therefore your racism tool is just that, a tool of speech and thought control grow brains before you make idiocracy a reality a few thousand years too soon Sad STOP BEING OPENLY PREJUDICE AS YOUR PAINTING A NOT NICE PICTURE OF YOURSELVES
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 04:32:15 PM

Somalian beuty:

Ethiopian:

Congolese:

Nigerian:

Mali:

Chad:

And so on....

Bel Air:

These are all just exceptions of the rule. And there are exceptions everywhere. And they do not confirm the rules.

-Greed- (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:17:50 PM

Apart the fact that your speech is only (and ONLY) based on statistics, which means you absolutely can't jusdge people and individuals, but only the races by themselves so incredily large group of population, I'd like to point out that your arguments doesn't take into account neither the fact that mixity is a real thing and only few people are "pure breed"
Ne manevrirui, manya. Most of people can be categorized in a one of major races.

nd the fact that again, it has been proved that the environment is much MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH largely more important than the genetics.
Citation needed.

Oh and you're talking a lot about IQ of white and black, but do you even know what it refers to? Why would it be important to have a high IQ?
Oh man, I feel sorry for you. You are even more stupid then poor african children with IQ < 80.

Definition of IQ:  a score determined by one's performance on a standardized intelligence test relative to the average performance of others of the same age

Standardized. That's the important word. Standardized.
Exactly! Standardized means it goes for everyone no matter of race/gender/etc. See that?

True-true, he-he.

I've already told you this: keep fooling yourself if it makes you reach peace of mind. But no matter how hard you do it the reality won't change because of it.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:29:51 PM

None of the above posted apes are beautiful? Who the fuck are you monkeys? Prince Charming? Probably not.  Grin

The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 6863

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 08:37:33 PM

I just cant get over the fact that inbred jews are the master race regarding iq ;(

Why would you think Jews are inbred?

Jews typically encourage critical thinking skills, rather than discourage thinking as most religions do...
I've known quite a few Jews and considered most of them friends.  I never quite understood the stereotypes associated with them, because the ones I knew were kind and extremely generous.  A lot of them did fit the stereotype of being smart and kind of neurotic. 

OP I agree that it's fucking taboo to mention race inequalities (psst...you have to say *differences*) even when they're so blatantly obvious.  And it's funny because it wasn't this way for a long, long time.  I'd say race relations have improved but we've become blind to the truth somewhat. 

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Elwar
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 08:43:05 PM

I've already told you this: keep fooling yourself if it makes you reach peace of mind. But no matter how hard you do it the reality won't change because of it.

I understand that it is a tool meant to centralize power. It is a simple way of controlling the simple minded. But you do not have to embrace it if you know better.

erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

Some people just want all the world to be beautiful...

Fortunately, it isn't.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
valta4065

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:32:43 AM

Meh?

With such individualized data, the DNA and computers, it's inefficient to try to create some race based upon DNA combinations when a computer can handle the different sequences easily.

Seems like you don't understand what he's trying to explain:

It's not that it's efficient/normal/whatever. It's an ACTUAL tool they CURRENTLY use. That's all. The over whole scientific community IS using the races concept for research and medical purpose.
If you disagree, ask them why. But they do.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄