Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoins! I need Skrill!  (Read 399 times)
Nimano (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:31:25 AM

Greetings,

I am selling most of my Bitcoins for Skrill. Accepting only Skrill ($4613+).

If you have any other Payment Method, such as Giftcards, Steam Skins or such by the similar (anything else except Paypal), you may let me know and I can see if I can accept them.

I have a decent amount of Bitcoins to sell.
You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum and I prefer to have a rather quicker way to chat/message. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

Following Preev.com, charging only 10% in rate.

Let me know.
Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:45:55 AM

Greetings,

If you have any other Payment Method, such as Giftcards, Steam Skins or such by the similar (anything else except Paypal), you may let me know and I can see if I can accept them.

You must have Skype, I am not used to this forum and I prefer to have a rather quicker way to chat/message. Post here or PM me with your Skype-Name along with what you have in currency.

Let me know.
Cheers.
I am guessing that you are not able to sign a message from any address that contains ~10 BTC.
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:47:38 AM

Greetings,

Let me know.
Cheers.
I am guessing that you are not able to sign a message from any address that contains ~10 BTC.
No. I shall not sign anything (not as if I know what you are talking about). You guessed correct.
I accept trustworthy escrows and can also do increments/small amounts if you wish.

Cheers.
freebets

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:06:28 AM

nimano pay first what you scam to people that open scam acus against you and then sell
Nimano (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:31:38 PM

nimano pay first what you scam to people that open scam acus against you and then sell
Read the post above yours, please.

Cheers.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:50:38 PM

stinks of a scammer.

1) Tries to get users off site and on to skype - Red flag

2) Wont (cant) sign a message from the address holding the bitcoin - Red flag.

3) Claims to be not used to forum but has been a member for over a year - Bought account? - Red flag.

If you send anything to this guy first without Escrow then you deserve to loose it.
ShakinHandz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:59:30 PM

stinks of a scammer.

1) Tries to get users off site and on to skype - Red flag

2) Wont (cant) sign a message from the address holding the bitcoin - Red flag.

3) Claims to be not used to forum but has been a member for over a year - Bought account? - Red flag.

If you send anything to this guy first without Escrow then you deserve to loose it.

Well I don't agree with you for point [1] & [3], as i have seen a lot of trusted deals going over skype , I don't think op has bought that account , i have been seeing him taking the same way ever since he was newbie.

I don't smell a scam in this case but i am sure that a scam will happen whoever makes a deal with OP without Escrow, what i agree with you is point [2] , genuinely OP is lying that he has 10BTC , he has none , he just keep bumping his thread with new account.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:41:00 PM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: