Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:39:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel assistance required :)  (Read 677 times)
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:00:25 PM

Hi Peoples

I need your expertise please.. Smiley

Im going to EU for 8 weeks over june. I have decided which countries to goto but not the specific cities just yet.. just trying to work out the logistics of everything this.

I land in Lisbon and will be spending abit of time there and then intend to take the bus to seville in spain. I was using the site alsa.es to get information and book the bus tickets etc etc but the I dont seem to understand how the site works... (i am in the english version)..
I enter in lisbon sete as departure and seville as arrival on a one way trip then set the date as like 17/06/2013 but the page keeps coming back with no information ? Is there some trick to using the site ? or do they not schedule trips that far in advance (allthough june 5-6 months away)

If anyone knows of other sites where you can take a bus from lisbon to sevile that would be great. I'm aware you can take the train, but sounds a little pricey. I'd rather use the extra money for hookers, blow and transportation when needed ;]

thanks heaps

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:07:30 PM

I recommend this one here: http://www.eurolines.es/en/
You have 2 departure places from Lisbon and 2 arrival places on Sevilla
But you can only book till the end of March, so 3 months in advance at max. You should book that trip only after April 1st when bookings are available until June 30.

I live 200KM away from Lisbon, but if you need anything and I can help remotely, don't be afraid to ask.
Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 02:22:00 PM

ah thanks for that Smiley
I guess that explains why the other site wont show me any dates for june either.

And thanks for offer of assistance.. I might just take you up on it Tongue

I recommend this one here: http://www.eurolines.es/en/
You have 2 departure places from Lisbon and 2 arrival places on Sevilla
But you can only book till the end of March, so 3 months in advance at max. You should book that trip only after April 1st when bookings are available until June 30.

I live 200KM away from Lisbon, but if you need anything and I can help remotely, don't be afraid to ask.

Justin00 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 02:51:46 PM

I'm thinking of also going to Aviero and Porto perhaps for a couple of days each aswell.  I'll be there mid june... whats the nightlife situation ?
I've been looking on google, but would prefer to hear it from you locals Smiley

Is there much to see and do during the day in those places ?

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 06:49:47 PM

Aveiro is a small city. It has some nice nightlife, but maybe not too much to chose from.
On Porto you can find whatever it is that tickles your fancy, that's for sure.

Both cities have plenty to see and do during the day.

Later I'll post some links if I manage to find stuff written in English.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: