Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:41:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bumper hot sig offer full member  (Read 838 times)
Rago (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:15:13 AM

Hi guys i will put your ref link website anything at my sig send $5 to 1Cuz9EL1TvBP8UGFBU31tMuZKtjWJipDFj for 1 months
Rago (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:17:48 AM

with your bunch of negative trust I don't think someone else will make a business with you unless they don't really care with your trust rating

I am online daily post daily so huge potential you will get refs etc
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:21:23 AM

with your bunch of negative trust I don't think someone else will make a business with you unless they don't really care with your trust rating

huge potential to get refs? who will click the signature of a scammer? i dont think someone will be interested in this offer -_-
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:28:12 AM

And people won't advertise their product on a -neg account as it can bring a bad publication to the people
Maybe you shouldn't be greedy and join ponzi campaign in the first place so you can get a normal paying signature campaign Tongue
Greedy bastard
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:00:46 PM

Hi guys i will put your ref link website anything at my sig send $5 to 1Cuz9EL1TvBP8UGFBU31tMuZKtjWJipDFj for 1 months

You might as well consider your negative rating before having high hopes.Anyway's I have quoted your address for reference .
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:24:21 PM

It is very difficult to make people click on your signature. Unless they are really interested.

Life sucks.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:29:13 PM

Lol I'd only pay you to NOT use my referral link in your signature. You're one of those scum bags that's hungry for money and doesn't really care about anyone else but himself. No one is going to buy your signage spot for multiple reasons. First, your post quality is worse than someone who can't speak English. Second, your posts are basically all spam. Third, your negative trust alone is a reason why no one should deal with you.
Just stick to Ponzi promoting, it's not like you help them any way  Roll Eyes
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:52:42 PM

Hi guys i will put your ref link website anything at my sig
Cool.

send $5 to 1Cuz9EL1TvBP8UGFBU31tMuZKtjWJipDFj for 1 months
Not Cool.Try offering post payment.

yo
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

i dont this will work at your signature,
too much negative trust.. i guess no people will click on negative trust signature Grin
good luck by the way.

Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:58:14 PM

$5 so you can garbage your account at state of full of happiness and no more regrets you wont be sad.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 01:33:06 AM

I guess you are offering this kind of services because no campaign manager will accept you or no campaign available for you because of your negative trust rating,you should first work out to take out those red flag in your profile before you offer this kind of service

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: