Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .05btc Loan  (Read 676 times)
JumperX (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:24:10 AM

Amount required [IN BTC]: .05btc
Reason:  Private
Interest rate: 10%
Time frame: On or before 10
Collateral [If applicable]: None
Address: 1JCKiyRD4JVYnpf5PQcduD7udNHJZxYoQ6

NOTE: pls dont post here for your signature if you cant provide a no collateral loan. thanks!

i wont be able to provide a signed message coz i accidentaly upgraded my blockchain wallet to the beta version of their new wallet, the beta version dont have sign message option but if you can notice, this is my only address used here in the forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:58:27 AM

i wont be able to provide a signed message coz i accidentaly upgraded my blockchain wallet to the beta version of their new wallet, the beta version dont have sign message option but if you can notice, this is my only address used here in the forum
You can backup the Phrase from the BETA version of blockchain.info and import it into a non-beta account and you should be able to sign a message with your address.
JumperX (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

You can backup the Phrase from the BETA version of blockchain.info and import it into a non-beta account and you should be able to sign a message with your address.

thanks ill try this and check if i will be able to provide a signed message again, will EDIT this in a minute Smiley

EDIT: i already wrote down the recovery phrase but i cant find where to use it in the old blockchain wallet :/
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:06:18 PM

I can fund this loan as well if your other offer falls through.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
JumperX (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:50:10 PM

No one is offering to fullfill this loan except from the newbie who didnt read the no collateral part so yes you can fund this if you want, just post the transaction ID here and the repayment address. Thank you
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:05:44 PM

No one is offering to fullfill this loan except from the newbie who didnt read the no collateral part so yes you can fund this if you want, just post the transaction ID here and the repayment address. Thank you

Well you know that if you put your account as colateral this request would be already funded,if you change your mind and offer your account as colateral i will fund ,if no one previous me make it without colateral.
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:11:41 PM

Please sign a message from an old address. Then I will send you the funds.

JumperX (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:53:21 PM

It is written in the op, i wont be able to provide a signed message anymore but im still using the one and only address posted by my account. Thanks for the offer anyway
DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 05:18:21 PM

It is written in the op, i wont be able to provide a signed message anymore but im still using the one and only address posted by my account. Thanks for the offer anyway
Thought you were going to do the importing thing.
Will still fund this though, once I get on to my laptop.

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:00:32 PM

What do you mean by "On or before 10"? Like on or before feb 10, 2016?

JumperX (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:08:09 AM

Thought you were going to do the importing thing.
Will still fund this though, once I get on to my laptop.

yes i was supposed to do that but unfortunately i cant find how LOL

What do you mean by "On or before 10"? Like on or before feb 10, 2016?

yeah i mean February 10 sorry i forgot to write "february"

anyway i dont need this loan now as i will recieve my signature payment in a few hours just before the bank will close. locking the thread now and thanks for the offers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: