Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to make a commitment to go the distance  (Read 390 times)
oketz1979 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:25:02 PM

hi there
I have been in the bitcoin arena for about 6-7 months.
Started off wih faucets, investment websites and online bitcoin poker , then i bought a few bitcoins , tried the investment sites and the ones that promise a return of 100% with 24-48 hours.
Now i want to enter a new league one that makes serious money!
i have 5.45 bitcoins in my wallet to put to use.....
Can anyone give me suggestions what to do with them?
I found a site online that says that all the sites are safe but i just want to be sure before i put any money
the site was http://www.uniquebinary.com . they have a bitcoin section , i contacted them and they said as far as they know the sites that they have for cloud mining and investments are genuine , but then again how do you know, how do they know?

Can anyone point me in the proper direction, i want to increase by bitcoins at minimal risk, obviously when i invest i start off with a very small amount to check them out .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:27:21 PM

They know if they've visited the mining facilities and are able to see payouts... Even then, you don't know if the mine is profitable or how long will they last.

If you want to invest with minimal risk, you can forget about cloud mining.
oketz1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

ok then what?
what is the right way to make more bitcoins with my bitcoins?
I dont need to become rich over night but it would be nice to have a direction?
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:37:10 PM

there is not safe way when it comes to investing money and it becomes worse when it is investing bitcoin since it offers anonymity too. this little fact opens up a lot of room for scammers so all those investment plans that you see are dangerous.
the only way that i have found to be good, is trading. because it is on you to decide when to to buy and sell although it is not risk free, i find it better than other ways.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3422

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:39:49 PM

Not all of those mentioned sites under their Bitcoin tab are safe, for instance check my earlier post regarding minutebtc here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348376.msg13739828#msg13739828
Hash Ocean has few threads here and you could read the feed backs and decide for your self: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1335547.0 And https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1315333.0
Regarding eobot, they were the first mining website I got in and tried and at that time they were legit and still seem to be but still often you see some bad reviews so don't spend more than you could afford to lose.
The other two mentioned sites, I'm not familiar with it so can't suggest anything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:42:40 PM

hi there
I have been in the bitcoin arena for about 6-7 months.
Started off wih faucets, investment websites and online bitcoin poker , then i bought a few bitcoins , tried the investment sites and the ones that promise a return of 100% with 24-48 hours.
Now i want to enter a new league one that makes serious money!
i have 5.45 bitcoins in my wallet to put to use.....
Can anyone give me suggestions what to do with them?
I found a site online that says that all the sites are safe but i just want to be sure before i put any money
the site was http://www.uniquebinary.com . they have a bitcoin section , i contacted them and they said as far as they know the sites that they have for cloud mining and investments are genuine , but then again how do you know, how do they know?

Can anyone point me in the proper direction, i want to increase by bitcoins at minimal risk, obviously when i invest i start off with a very small amount to check them out .

Serious money with 5.5 BTC? How do you expect to do that? The best you can get, under condition it s safe and legit, is about 2% a month. So that s just above 1 BTC per year in profits. Anything over that must be a big time scam. You ve gotta spend more money to make more money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
oketz1979 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:43:33 PM

when you say trading do you mean stockmarket , currency exchange or exchanging cryptocurrencies
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 12:52:08 PM

As others say, it is quite risky to get a profit from investing. There are several options: cloud mining (which can go wrong), buying promising altcoins (which you never know if they will go up in price), buying shares (there are some exchanges like cryptopia or bleutrade that offer them), or buying POS coins (which offer a % of interest for holding them, but those too can go down).

Coogan

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:56:34 PM

ok then what?
what is the right way to make more bitcoins with my bitcoins?
I dont need to become rich over night but it would be nice to have a direction?

Putting your bitcoins in binary options or cloud mining ponzis or whatever is likely to lose all your coins. Why don't you just hold them as an investment? The block halving is happening later this year and that could have a huge impact on the value. Could double/treble who knows.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: