Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to Bitcoin would love some advice  (Read 892 times)
Riricos (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:32:23 PM

I finaly got into this bitcoin  stuff

And i have been doing some captcha stuff earning some small  fees what im glad with

Any other tips any of you got for me ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:41:07 PM

Captchas are just to prevent bots from attacking faucets. Smiley

Faucets can be enough to get you started, but do not spend to much time on them because they do not give a lot. Tongue What more could I say? I learnt a lot through experience, so just slowly get to know about bitcoin, thats all!

When you know more about bitcoin, perhaps you can try your luck and trade, or lend people bitcoin for interest, but all comes with risk. Be smart, be safe, always save a part of your hard earned bitcoin, and do not be too greedy. Cheesy

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:44:47 PM

And i have been doing some captcha stuff earning some small  fees what im glad with

Can tell use a couple of things, like your technical skills, ammount of time you have, employment? It's easyer to give you some tips if we have some background info Wink
Riricos (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:48:20 PM

Can tell use a couple of things, like your technical skills, ammount of time you have, employment? It's easyer to give you some tips if we have some background info Wink

Uhm  i guess my only skill that could work is fixing hardware pc problems sadly nothing  with software i normaly work in a restaurant
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:53:38 PM

Uhm  i guess my only skill that could work is fixing hardware pc problems sadly nothing  with software i normaly work in a restaurant

Hmmm... That limits the ways of making bitcoins. You can still try to sell some physical stuff on the forum, or maybe setup a H/W fixing service (altough i doubt you'll have a lot of customers).
I guess the best way to obtain some bitcoins is by buying them  Undecided

Faucets are not woth it (IMHO). Even the top faucets pay something like 1000 satoshi's.... That's $0,003773.... If you'd claim from 1000 faucets, you would have made almost $4... 1000 faucets * 20 seconds (at least) = 5,5 hours...
In other words, if you're lucky, you'll make less than $1/hour on faucets... So in my opinion, it's better to have a job and buy bitcoins Wink

Offcourse, if you'd had programming or writing skills, you could have offered some services on the boards, and made some coins...
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:55:40 PM

there is an important thing that usually new bitcoin users forget. using faucets and receiving small payments in general will fill your wallet with dust.
spending these dusts (small transactions) will create a very large transaction, as a result you will have to pay much bigger fees in comparison to normal transaction.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
BitTyro

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:26:55 PM

You've already made the first step to learn more about bitcoin by coming here to the forum. Just like you, Im also a newbie here. But I've been into bitcoin for like a year already.
When I signed up here, I thought that I know already a great deal about crypto currency but I was wrong. And by coming here, I'm trying to fill my cup by reading threads here. As a newbie, our friend here is that "search button".
Of course you could always ask questions and a lot of higher ranks here are more than happy to answer such, but dont you think that we can learn more by reading?
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 02:55:54 PM

I finaly got into this bitcoin  stuff, And i have been doing some captcha stuff earning some small  fees what im glad with, Any other tips any of you got for me ?
if you have a good skill like coding, design or something else just sell it and get paid with bitcoin, there are lot of way to earn bitcoin as like earn dollar from internet like cpa, being a publisher, etc
good luck
Riricos (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:25:28 PM

Thanks guys for the friendly replies

Shame that the faucet thing and click to pay thing dont realy help alot but if i can make a small start with it to learn about it Smiley
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 05:37:01 PM

The first and the most important tip would be ,don't get lured by all the fancy numbers and transactions around you.Considering you are doing captcha solving which pays literally peanuts ,you can do some other tasks like add posting,document re-typing etc.Open the services section of this forum ,a lot of paid tasks,small and big are listed there.Don't mind joining a signature campaign.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 06:19:35 PM

Keep amassing bitcoin. Keep holding bitcoin.
This will pay off in months and years to come.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Riricos (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:24:26 PM

The first and the most important tip would be ,don't get lured by all the fancy numbers and transactions around you.Considering you are doing captcha solving which pays literally peanuts ,you can do some other tasks like add posting,document re-typing etc.Open the services section of this forum ,a lot of paid tasks,small and big are listed there.Don't mind joining a signature campaign.

Read with a few of those capaigns you need to be a higher rank though
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:38:00 AM

Is that faucets or captcha solver ? if faucets better you stop it because it's really waste your time. better you join signature campaign on this forum, because it will paid you for posting.
chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:49:02 AM

The best possible advice I could give you, is to never waste your "precious" time on faucets and that sort of thing, even signature campaigns.  If you have free time and don't really feel like doing anything else, then yeah sure, go on the faucets... and when you are here for a period of time after posting for a while, start trying to join campaigns.

But the worst possible thing is to actually get caught up in it and start missing deadlines for work, not spend time with loved ones or coworkers, etc.  Just make sure to keep everything in perspective, and only come on here and work faucets when you have free time.

I would also suggest it would be easier to accumulate more bitcoin if you know what kind of income you make, and what you could set to the side to purchase bitcoins directly... Don't purchase more than you can afford to lose, but if you can set aside like $10-20 a week to purchase bitcoins, it won't be long until you have a couple coins you can hold for the long haul.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:54:01 AM

In bitcoin there is nothing to be advised. You need to learn and simultaneously you need to try applying it. If you have never did this start now. what you doing with captcha work is quite good for beginning, soon you to concentrate over signture campaigns and trading
KenR

Activity: 910

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:54:14 AM

Read with a few of those capaigns you need to be a higher rank though

There are still a few campaigns which provide signature options for newbies like 777coin and Bitvest.Though the pay is next to nothing but its a good way to get used to the forum and know how stuff works around.Also they pay something,which matters.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █