Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who have right and which is the best?  (Read 2506 times)
CIYAM
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1078

Ian Knowles - CIYAM Lead Developer

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:31:44 PM

No man, he tries to make money by extorting it from the Bitcoin community, see here Cheesy

No forum money was lost (or therefore made by me) over that.

So another trolling stupid comment.

Not for your lack of trying, you lying criminal Angry

Oh - you are saying I am a criminal now?

You really should be more careful when you troll (everyone is seeing you make a very big fool of yourself).

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

GPG Public Key | 1ciyam3htJit1feGa26p2wQ4aw6KFTejU
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:33:54 PM

Well, the 1st solution is to implement the Classic Fork.  Check!
Step Two - throw party for return of a Development Team that isn't STUPID and operating on Conflict-Of-Interest.
Step 3 - allow the return of intelligent governance to do its thing.

The first thing is to ignore the advice of the poster of this nonsense.

Would trying to align Bitcoin with a faster more technologically superior platform like Ethereum be a viable solution? Or, would it be more prudent to hold off on increasing the block size and wait for R3CEV to finish it's research and use what they learn?  I don't know....I'm just searching for consensus here.
blunderer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:34:22 PM

No man, he tries to make money by extorting it from the Bitcoin community, see here Cheesy

No forum money was lost (or therefore made by me) over that.

So another trolling stupid comment.

Not for your lack of trying, you lying criminal Angry

Oh - you are saying I am a criminal now?

You really should be more careful when you troll (everyone is seeing you make a very big fool of yourself).

Of course you are a criminal -- what else would you call blackmailing the forum into getting your way, threatening not to return the 50BTC entrusted to you?
Criminal of the lowest sort -- an extortionist!
Angry
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:36:26 PM

Even if the disaster happens and some other team that isn't Core manages to hard fork and split the blockchain therefore rendering the existance of "2 Bitcoins", the coins in blockchain A would be in blockchain B so you would never lose your money, your wallet would be the same on both blockchains, so even in this disaster scenario you wouldn't lose your coins.

Of course, the best outcome is that Core team will and the other amateurs that are trying to jeopardize the Core team end up like XT and the rest of altcoins.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:38:14 PM

Of course you are a criminal -- what else would you call blackmailing the forum into getting your way, threatening not to return the 50BTC entrusted to you?
Angry

The forum's funds were returned (the very next day) so your accusations are just plain rubbish.

Obviously you are a very hateful sort of person who is probably being paid to try and personally attack me.

I'd recommend you get a better job as you won't get any job satisfaction with this one. Cheesy

With CIYAM anyone can create 100% generated C++ web applications in literally minutes.

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:42:24 PM

Angry

The forum's funds were returned (the very next day) so your accusations are just plain rubbish.

Obviously you are a very hateful sort of person who is probably being paid to try and personally attack me.

I'd recommend you get a better job as you won't get any job satisfaction with this one. Cheesy

Your failed blackmail attempt only akes you a failed criminal, just like a failed bank robbery makes its perpetrator a failed criminal (as opposed to an honest person).
Regarding job satisfaction: While posting on this forum is your job, it is not mine. Outing blackmailing criminals such as yourself is easy and extremely satisfying.

What worries me is you still think you did nothing wrong, making your so-called apology yet another in your long chain of LIES! Angry
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:45:05 PM

Regarding job satisfaction: While posting on this forum is your job, it is not mine. Outing blackmailing criminals such as yourself is easy and extremely satisfying.

Obviously posting on this forum *is your job* and so I laugh at you.

You are so pitiful that you can't even get a decent job doing something admirable but instead get paid to troll others (you don't even know).

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:47:32 PM

Obviously posting on this forum *is your job* and so I laugh at you.

You are so pitiful that you can't even get a decent job doing something admirable but instead get paid to troll others (you don't even know).

And another sleazy, unsubstantiated defamatory lie from an admitted [failed] blackmailer. Your sort just never gets rehabilitated Angry
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:48:18 PM

And another sleazy, unsubstantiated accusation from an admitted [failed] blackmailer. Your sort just never gets rehabilitated Angry

And your replies just get nastier and nastier - do you think anyone is on your side?

The fact that you keep up your personal attacks on me just shows that you are being paid to do so (why otherwise?).

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:49:10 PM

And another sleazy, unsubstantiated accusation from an admitted [failed] blackmailer. Your sort just never gets rehabilitated Angry

And your replies just get nastier and nastier - do you think anyone is on your side?

On the side of Truth and Justice? Is that what you mean, criminal? I can only hope so.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:51:16 PM

On the side of Truth and Justice? Is that what you mean, criminal? I can only hope so.

Again - calling me names - strange why you are attacking me - you don't know me and we've had zero business dealings - so why are you so angry at me?

Did I take your BTC?

(if you haven't worked it out yet I am eroding your non-reputation very fast so might be about time to start with a new account)

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:54:32 PM

Again - calling me names - strange why you are attacking me - you don't know me and we've had zero business dealings - so why are you so angry at me?

Did I take your BTC?

You didn't manage to take anyone's BTC, not that you didn't try. You tried, but got caught in your childish, transparent lies. Then you got scared.
The evidence is there for everyone to see.
On the other hand, expect defamation lawsuits. I won't stand for your slanderous accusations re. my being paid to post this.
I know who you are, criminal.
Angry
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 03:55:30 PM

On the other hand, expect defamation lawsuits. I won't stand for your slanderous accusations re. my being paid to post this.
Angry

Cheesy

Okay - welcome to try and sue me.

So for those that really want to work out about who is serious - I will offer that this idiot never even bothers to take me to court (he probably doesn't even have enough money to hire a lawyer).

You've been *called out now* (best get in touch with your lawyer).

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:58:48 PM

Angry

Cheesy

Okay - welcome to try and sue me.

So for those that really want to work out about who is serious - I will offer that this idiot never even bothers to take me to court.

That's right, wait for it. And don't bother pretending that you're not worried -- you are. As this thread clearly shows.
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine...
Wait for it.
Angry
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:01:33 PM

That's right, wait for it. And don't bother pretending that you're not worried -- you are. As this thread clearly shows.
Wait for it.
Angry

We are all waiting with bated breath for you to take me to court so how about you just STFU until you do so?

(funny that a defeated troll simply can't stop themselves from continuing to try and troll)

blunderer

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:07:02 PM

Wait for it.
Angry

We are all waiting with bated breath for you to take me to court so how about you just STFU until you do so?

(funny that a defeated troll simply can't stop themselves from continuing to try and troll)

...Actually - no - I tend to post more about things like doing raw transactions (something you wouldn't even understand).

Right. You can't even lie right, as your post history shows. Keep waiting, tossing in bed every night, thinking about your life of [failed] crime.
You'll live to regret it.
Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Cool
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:09:06 PM

Right. You can't even lie right, as your post history shows. Keep waiting, tossing in bed every night, thinking about your life of [failed] crime.
You'll live to regret it.
Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life.
Cool

As a troll you have become rather boring (are you too tired to think up anything more original?).

It isn't your fault - they only pay you X amount to troll me and I am rather a pest when it comes to trolling aren't I?

Wink

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:09:12 PM

So, to answer the original posters concerns, I don't think that there is a simple answer as to why the Bitcoin project's governance seems to be pulling in opposite directions.  But, I believe that it has a lot to do with ideology, greed, ego, and power. Bitcoin's most important attribute is the community who stands behind it. By design, it had 'greed' incorporated into its protocol but as the POW system  became more consolidated due to big mining farms, the 'greed' factor became less beneficial and more of a burden. That's where the community needs to step up and take back control somehow....I mean, is the same idea of consensus still applicable today or should we allow for a more contrived form of consensus?  If so, whose opinion counts and whose should be ignored?
n2004al (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:12:25 PM

Please guys can you stop with this "war"? Have no sense to make dirty an entire thread with discussion totally out of this aim. I don't know who may have right and who may have wrong and to tell the right is the less important thing that worries me. If you are really very able to discuss about the aim of the thread explained at my main post that will be e big help for me and hope even for to many others. In my main post there are to many question and not only about which was discussed in the beginning. If are able to give opinions or data about that is asked there is ok. If not please continue all this mess in another thread created by you and that will be totally for you. There you can do everything you want. Thanks.
CIYAM
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 04:14:06 PM

I have created a new topic for the troll attacking me - but seriously you need to realise that your topic is only going to attract trolls (there is a war going on at the moment).

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: