Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a rather hefty sum.of NMC  (Read 883 times)
Darktongue (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 10:53:11 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been a rather for hard advocate of NMC since well... I first got wind of it. It was actually through NMC I started tradeing and investing in Bitcoin. I have a little pipe dream here that I really would like to flower out into something a little more pro active.

A few months back with the help of a BTC-E user I was able to produce an awesome giveway. Basically what I did was a presentation to a local Linux user club on Crypto Currency. I took a head count and with that rough number came up with a plan to show off how a blockchain works. As well as some of what extras a user could find in the world of Crypto money.

The first meetup we talked all the basics. Pretty much touching.most of the.subjects you would.cover in a 26nin sit down with someone on the subject I figured some would over the course of time venture out alone and sure enough they did.

The big push the.second meeting was security, mineing hardware as will as a focus on this.community. This.club as a deepnet feddish as I do so by the end of the meeting NMC was a huge.focus.

The third and final.meetuo I found that 35% of the.membership had taken a push over the cliff.and found pleasure in the feedback they gave. a few of these members had  it faucets like mad men and exchanged a months worth of collecting BTC for NMC. From that point the rest was golden history. These individuals created and wher already starting to build something out of there.newly obtained .bit domains.

What ended.up also happening was a surge in non active club members caught on and decided to join the parry. by the end of the night I.dished out the.donated NMC that amounted to.about 100NMC. Each member was then enabled to purchase and keep the domain of choice for a substantial time. I gave about 8 NMC per member.

Fastforward to the now and I am finding out this.project really worked wonders. not only did a good number of folk learn. But they also have.sparked, lit and have begun to fule some rather awesome projects amongst themselves.

What I'd like to do is well... Do it again therr are several more groups around me. those groups wish to book some time so that the same can be done for them. Ofcourse I'm eager to do this. It's a splendid feeling to not only teach and shoot the shit.about coin. but the refresh of membership and excitenet about NMC on the side is priceless.

I have purchased around 300 NMC for this. However the.number needed far exceeds that of 300. Arounf 500  more of these coins will be.needed. Now I'm not countiing on even comming close to raiseing this but perhaps a few members would be willing to drop some my way.

At any rate I really appreciate you for reading this ether way. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: