Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we lower the stake interest?
Yes, to 50% - 5 (20%)
Yes, to 25% - 1 (4%)
Yes, to 10% - 7 (28%)
Yes, to 5% - 2 (8%)
No - 10 (40%)
Total Voters: 25

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DustCoin DUST 100% PoS Yobit ICO (v1.2)  (Read 25084 times)
DustCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

"Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

why I cant deposit??

Inside manipulation from yobit???

Deposits on yobit are disabled untill the 4 days hold period is over for every ico to prevent outside dumps. This is happening for every yobit ico. The thing that you could withdraw probably was an error. I repeat it is like this for every yobit ICO

Thank you for the clarification

We are assuming you have experience with Yobit ICO's

I told this before. You see that Yobit is honest? They just apply the rules. No scam here. I did not run after the ICO, so please stop calling DustCoin a scam. Let me know good ideas instead of this scam talk. I will consider all ideas.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:53:32 PM

"Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

why I cant deposit??

Inside manipulation from yobit???

Deposits on yobit are disabled untill the 4 days hold period is over for every ico to prevent outside dumps. This is happening for every yobit ico. The thing that you could withdraw probably was an error. I repeat it is like this for every yobit ICO

Can you or someone from scamYOBIT link where the rule is because I don't find it

I don't think it is written anywhere but this is how it works for the icos, some of them are having pow periods or hipos and would be unfair if miners would dump into investors protection buy wall. I'm sorry if you lost some funds
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:53:41 PM

for what I know there's no lock for 4 days for the coin sold during an ico, but there's a 4 day hold period for the BTC the ico made.
I mean, for 4 days the dev can't withdrawal the BTC the ico made. But there's no restriction for withdrawal or deposit for the coin itself for users that have bought it.
What means "outside dumps"? how can somone have coin outside the market? only with a premine. Will yobit add a ico coin with huge premine? I don't think.
And this is a POS 100%, no miners, no dumpers. That rules, if it exist could be applied for POW/POS coin not for POS only.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:57:16 PM

for what I know there's no lock for 4 days for the coin sold during an ico, but there's a 4 day hold period for the BTC the ico made.
I mean, for 4 days the dev can't withdrawal the BTC the ico made. But there's no restriction for withdrawal or deposit for the coin itself for users that have bought it.
What means "outside dumps"? how can somone have coin outside the market? only with a premine. Will yobit add a ico coin with huge premine? I don't think.

As i said there are coins with pow paired with ico or hipos like here these are the outside coins. I didn't bought many icos but as far as i can remember most of them were with deposit restriction while the buy wall is up
DustCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 07:57:36 PM

And this is a POS 100%, no miners, no dumpers. That rules, if it exist could be applied for POW/POS coin not for POS only.

I think that outside dumps would mean PoS or PoW rewards. It would not be fair if they were dumped in the buy wall.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:06:40 PM

I think that outside dumps would mean PoS or PoW rewards. It would not be fair if they were dumped in the buy wall.
well, I've never withdrawal an ico coin, so I cant be sure previous had this restriction, so blame for whom made the withdrawal. If dust is legit they will take profit in 4 days.

But when I saw the 80 btc sell wall @350 and the 13BTC buy wall @3, well I saw what was going to happen, and it happened.
If someone hold about 22.857.142 because 22M DUST @350 are 80BTC, I don't know what to think. Whole supply is 1B, ICO sold around 50M am I right? Because first address in richlist has 949.253.923 coins, so about 50.746.077 to 1B with the 1°address supply, there's someone holding about 50% of the actual supply....bought @2.....it's a good profit if it make price rise with a wall of 13BTC and then dump to support made over it....you know what I mean.

MichaelPPP

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:34:18 PM

well, I've never withdrawal an ico coin, so I cant be sure previous had this restriction, so blame for whom made the withdrawal. If dust is legit they will take profit in 4 days.

But when I saw the 80 btc sell wall @350 and the 13BTC buy wall @3, well I saw what was going to happen, and it happened.
If someone hold about 22.857.142 because 22M DUST @350 are 80BTC, I don't know what to think. Whole supply is 1B, ICO sold around 50M am I right? Because first address in richlist has 949.253.923 coins, so about 50.746.077 to 1B with the 1°address supply, there's someone holding about 50% of the actual supply....bought @2.....it's a good profit if it make price rise with a wall of 13BTC and then dump to support made over it....you know what I mean.

We all know what you mean.

This type of coin(s) will be remembered like one-day-trade-scam-coin(s) hosted by a scam-exchange.

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

This type of coin(s) will be remembered like one-day-trade-scam-coin(s) hosted by a scam-exchange.

wont be first nor last, so its not the devs problem, but people that see the scam but still buy it

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:51:18 PM

wont be first nor last, so its not the devs problem, but people that see the scam but still buy it
thinking like that nobody should buy anything, until a coin stay up is ok but when it dump is a scam, and almost every coin soon or later will dump.

AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

thinking like that nobody should buy anything, until a coin stay up is ok but when it dump is a scam, and almost every coin soon or later will dump.
highs and lows are part from every coin, the problem is that people buy coins even when they think it is a scam just coz someone hyped it or flashed 10+ BTC at some point

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 09:58:24 PM

highs and lows are part from every coin, the problem is that people buy coins even when they think it is a scam just coz someone hyped it or flashed 10+ BTC at some point

yupp, that get rich quick p & d mentality, thats what destroys coins . mixed with greedy devs haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:01:14 PM

Wallet still not syncing.

Is there a reason for this?
Thanks

dag59

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:00:17 AM

to the dev..   how long does it take for coins to mature before they start staking?  my wallet has been online and synced for a couple of hours and the the coins I deposited have over 30 confirmations...
anticlimax
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:42:55 AM

to the dev..   how long does it take for coins to mature before they start staking?  my wallet has been online and synced for a couple of hours and the the coins I deposited have over 30 confirmations...

From op:

PoS Minimum Age: 24 hours
PoS Maximum Age: 48 hours

twitter @antiiclimax
DustCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:15:17 AM

From op:

PoS Minimum Age: 24 hours
PoS Maximum Age: 48 hours

Thats correct. Leave them in your wallet for at least 24 hours to start staking.
opmac

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:53:39 AM

Wallet is still not syncing!
And cannot withdraw yet but will do us no good if wallet does not sync

DustCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 11:58:14 AM

Wallet is still not syncing!
And cannot withdraw yet but will do us no good if wallet does not sync

Please tell me the version of your wallet. "Menu -> Help -> About DustCoin"
opmac

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:50:39 PM

DustCoin version v1.0.0.0

The windows wallet I originally downloaded  from the link off your first post

diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 12:53:09 PM

DustCoin version v1.0.0.0

The windows wallet I originally downloaded  from the link off your first post

check OP
you need 1.1
https://github.com/DustCoinProject/DustCoin/releases/download/1.1.0.0/dustcoin-qt_1.1.0.0.zip

opmac

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:00:13 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2016, 01:11:40 PM by opmac

Great. Thank you. I just downloaded and will try it out.

Edit: That one worked for me. Wallet synced

Withdrawal from Yobit worked. Coins in wallet now

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: