Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:19:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MINE-Treasure scam back again as BTC-treasure  (Read 406 times)
bossebrutal (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:42:11 PM

Jeesus,

Is it maybe someone who ripped of the original scam since the website looks a bit konky with that "minerfarm" background.

There is a "top player" button this time which takes you to a "denied access" page. Probably just to make it look a bit more real. Dont be fooled guys!

Same shit as last time!

http://www.btc-treasure.com/
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1209

#SWGT available on MEXC, Bitget, Lbank, Bitmart

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:19:18 AM

The site has no security at all just all the other gambling sites I know,not only that they do not have a traffic stat,so we can conclude it's a new site,it's quite risky to send your bitcoin here,there are no good testimonials about this site either..

IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 06:10:54 PM

I already wrote to the site's registrar, that it's nothing more but scam. So all we need is to wait for the reaction  Roll Eyes
ANd look at its whois :

Title: Home Treasure Game (Earn BTC)

Domain Age: 3 Days
Website Speed: Average

Organisation: Personal use
Owner: Mohamed El Hamdi
Owner Address: 9 street 2928 ksibet chat sousse
Owner City: sousse
Owner Postcode: 4061
Phone Number: +216.55454195
Phone Type: mobile : Orange Tunisie
Email:  ezzedine.karbia@gmail.com

If tucowsdomains'll do nothing with it in two-three days, I'll write to privacyprotect.org again.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: