Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:09:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you feel the Bern?  (Read 15750 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:26:19 PM

He's only ~200 delegates behind Hillary... California alone is worth 475... say hello to President Bernie!

He is 263 delegates behind Hitlery (701, if the super-delegates are also counted). Also, the California democratic primary is semi-closed, and that means that a lot of Bernie supporters will not be allowed to vote. The Clinton machinery is very strong in that state, and I will be really surprised if Bernie manages to outperform Clinton there.  

No, he's not... you are wrong

Google's count is not official... Google shows Bernie winning Washington 72.7% to 27.1%!  Worth 101 delegates, Bernie has 25, Hillary has 9.. that leaves 67 delegates uncounted... 50+ of them will go to Bernie and 17- to Hillary... that's another 33+ for Bernie, making the actual total less than 230 behind...

Then there is Nevada... which just announced they voted for Bernie... Google shows Nevada voting in favor of Hillary by 5.3% margin... except in reality, they just changed their mind...  Google shows 20 Hillary, 15 delegates for Bernie, but that is about to flip... giving Bernie another +10 delegates!

That's less than 220 now... not counting the election fraud in Arizona and Massachusetts and probably other states...

PS. You are also wrong about California... it is semi-closed like you say, but this year, the democratic party IS allowing independents to vote in the democratic primary:

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/political-parties/no-party-preference/
For the June 7, 2016, Presidential Primary Election the following parties notified the Secretary of State that they will allow No Party Preference voters to request their party’s presidential ballot:

American Independent Party
    Democratic Party
    Libertarian Party

#FeelTheBern!
CAMOPEJB

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:39:43 PM

FEEL THE BERN! look man I don't know about anyone else but this guy should be president he's just trying to make the federation!
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:44:25 PM

My grandma feels the bern. My dog feels the bern. My genitals feel the bern. Go Bernie! Cheesy
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:00:52 PM

My grandma feels the bern. My dog feels the bern. My genitals feel the bern. Go Bernie! Cheesy

A great reminder of why humans should always use protection when sharing the same animal...

Smiley

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 11:12:20 PM

A great reminder of why humans should always use protection when sharing the same animal...

Do all Trump supporters have sex with animals, or just both of your families?

I didn't even realize Trump was running on a legalize bestiality platform... is this new, or did I simply overlook it?
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:26:10 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 01:43:47 PM by Wilikon

Do all Trump supporters have sex with animals, or just both of your families?

I didn't even realize Trump was running on a legalize bestiality platform... is this new, or did I simply overlook it?

Smiley

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

I think with Nevada, some of the delegates didn't show up for the state convention to cast their vote so Sanders ended up winning it. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:58:16 AM

I think with Nevada, some of the delegates didn't show up for the state convention to cast their vote so Sanders ended up winning it.  

Basically yes... Nevada appointed 8915 delegates to vote at the convention... 4,889 for Hillary and 4,026 for Bernie based on the votes at the caucus (52.6% of the vote somehow gives her 54.8% of the delegates)

The convention is when the nomination actually happens... so these 8915 people need to:
1) Show up
2) Vote for the person they claimed they would vote for during the caucus (some people may have simply changed their mind)

The convention vote ended up being 2,386 for Hillary and 2,964 for Bernie!  Over half of her delegates either did not show up or voted for Bernie

Bernie somehow wins Nevada by an 11% margin (landslide?)... 55.4% to 44.6%

This whole election process is really crazy... caucuses are chaos in a bottle
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:42:15 AM

Basically yes... Nevada appointed 8915 delegates to vote at the convention... 4,889 for Hillary and 4,026 for Bernie based on the votes at the caucus (52.6% of the vote somehow gives her 54.8% of the delegates)

The convention is when the nomination actually happens... so these 8915 people need to:
1) Show up
2) Vote for the person they claimed they would vote for during the caucus (some people may have simply changed their mind)

The convention vote ended up being 2,386 for Hillary and 2,964 for Bernie!  Over half of her delegates either did not show up or voted for Bernie

So those are just the state delegates, correct?  How many Nevada delegates go to the national election for Clinton and Sanders?
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:51:48 AM

1) Show up

So those are just the state delegates, correct?  How many Nevada delegates go to the national election for Clinton and Sanders?

Yeah, it's crazy...

The people vote for caucus delegates... who then vote for the actual delegates... Nevada gets 35 actual delegates, so Sanders should get 20 and Clinton 15 (+/- 1)
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:23:32 AM

I've heard that Clinton has a lead in the polls in California and she is expected to win in New York.  But we know that Bernie is gaining in the polls and we've had some surprises.  How likely is it that Bernie wins California and/or New York?
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:49:58 AM

I've heard that Clinton has a lead in the polls in California and she is expected to win in New York.  But we know that Bernie is gaining in the polls and we've had some surprises.  How likely is it that Bernie wins California and/or New York?

I believe Hillary is from New York, but the recent polls show Bernie taking the lead

California will be an open-primary, so independents will have a chance to vote for the democrat nomination... that pretty much ensures Bernie wins California
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:31:05 AM

I believe Hillary is from New York, but the recent polls show Bernie taking the lead

He has been climbing in the polls but not leading. Still 10 points behind in the latest polls. Last I checked. And less than 2 weeks left to New York.
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:55:04 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 05:12:55 AM by Moloch

He has been climbing in the polls but not leading. Still 10 points behind in the latest polls. Last I checked. And less than 2 weeks left to New York.

My bad, that's Wisconsin where he took the lead
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 06:01:38 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 06:18:57 AM by Moloch

In case anyone missed it... Bernie won 7 of the last 8 primaries!

Every one of them was won by a landslide!

Arizona - Clinton won and has 42 delegates, Sanders has 33 (-17.7%) (*Blatant election fraud)
Idaho - Sanders won and has 18 delegates, Clinton has 5 (+56.8%)
Utah - Sanders won and has 27 delegates, Clinton has 6 (+59%)
Alaska - Sanders won and has 13 delegates, Clinton has 3 (+63.2%)
Washington - Sanders won and has 25 delegates, Clinton has 9 (67 delegates still to be selected, 49+/- (73%) for Bernie) (+45.6%)
Hawaii - Sanders won and has 17 delegates, Clinton has 8 (+39.8%)
Wisconsin - Sanders won and has 48 delegates, Clinton has 38 (+13.5%)
Democrats Abroad - Sanders won and has 9 delegates, Clinton has 4 (+37.9%)

And as a bonus, Nevada switched from Clinton to Sanders!
Nevada - Sanders won and has 20 delegates, Clinton has 15 (+10.8%)

With Nevada switching directions, Bernie won 8 of the last 9 primaries...

#FeelTheBern
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

These fucking Democrat primaries are too complex. Why can't they make them simple, like the GOP primaries? And another thing to remember is that in all of the Democrat primaries the delegates are allocated proportionally. If it was through the "winner-takes-all" method, then Bernie could have easily won the primaries, as he is sure to win a majority of the states.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:05:47 AM

^ agreed. The process should be simpler. And more transparent too. But winner takes all would be worse in some ways. Could mean the votes of more people don't count in the end.

My bad, that's Wisconsin where he took the lead

Maybe the visit to the vatican will help with good portion of the voters. Though he will have less time to spend campaigning in new york directly.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:52:33 PM

These fucking Democrat primaries are too complex. Why can't they make them simple, like the GOP primaries? ...

What?  Eliminate all those juicy opportunities for corruption?
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:53:38 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 01:08:22 AM by Moloch

And Bernie Sanders wins Wyoming!

55.7% to 44.3% (+11.4%)

Yet somehow they each get 7 delegates?

Why does Hillary win every split?  Did she win 6 coin-tosses in a row again?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 06:57:53 PM

And Bernie Sanders wins Wyoming!

55.7% to 44.3% (+11.4%)

Yet somehow they each get 7 delegates?

Why does Hillary win every split?  Did she win 6 coin-tosses in a row again?

Starting to Feel the Game?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: