Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PrimeDice Does not give me my deposit..  (Read 852 times)
btc2double (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:27:39 AM

Hello, BitcoinTalk members

I made a deposit for 1.21 BTC and I waited quite a while after 1 confirm I recieved no indication of it in my balance.

Even after 5 confirms I still did not see my bitcoin in my Primedice account.

Although Primedice can claim that my amount is small It could be an exit scam. Perhaps, they considered me as unaware and one to forget about issues that arise such as these. It is very possible some users may be "pickpocketed" silently.

I made several efforts to resolve this issue. Such as asking others in the chat an Moderator user named "UnixPunk" claimed I am someone named Nizam and blantly said in the chat he would not assist me at all also blocking my chat abilities.

I then sent an email to Primedice in regards to this issue.

And this is the reply i got.
https://i.gyazo.com/b611a3ca0e02550ee6a9f55e6716c1fd.png

This is my depo addy

https://blockchain.info/address/1HcjjdQhcVVcfb8aaPhZJDs8f5CSzkXBn3

Proof of my depo addy: https://i.gyazo.com/b3df76e59cc4ff45cc720b2404319974.png

Proof that the depo addy belongs to my account.
https://i.gyazo.com/851768deb83aee5a8020cfc2e8698037.png

Overall I am very disstabified with my experience with the Staff members at Primedice. I request that I recieve significant compenstation as I have lost over 180 BTC due to this website in the past from previous gambling (proof can easily be provided for that.) I consider myself an important user on Primedice and I found the support to be horrid and the moderators comment in the chat of refusing to assist me to be horrible. Overall I do not recommend anyone to use Primedice until I recieve significant compenstation from Primedice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:37:53 AM

More specifically,is this the transaction you're talking about ? txid : https://blockchain.info/tx/ea968ba44134605c08bca76c4c4d1517efda31b0bc8b10df2ec5e8317c3a7a5d   ?
Try posting the same issues in this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=208986.0 [Official PrimeDice]
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 10:38:57 AM

so far i yet to encounter such bad respond from pd. how long as this problem been happening?? maybe give it some more times as sometime there may be a delay in system. i dont think they will eat the 1.21btc.
btc2double (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:16:26 PM

so far i yet to encounter such bad respond from pd. how long as this problem been happening?? maybe give it some more times as sometime there may be a delay in system. i dont think they will eat the 1.21btc.

it is past 24 hours now and i also posted it on the primedice thread and i got an email that this issue will be resolved soon but its also past 3-4 hours that i got that e-mail...
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:41:46 PM

Yes it's true that mods in chat are rude sometimes but the site is still one of the best in terms of security, their provably fair system works perfectly and they are pretty reliable.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:57:49 PM

It's hardly believable that PrimeDice would Stole 1BTC as they made more than that daily from players who gamble on their website Roll Eyes
Maybe it's just some security errors, try to be more patient and see how they handle the problem Wink
Im sure this problem is not the first time and they are working on it
Smiley
btc2double (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:20:08 PM

They can easily calculate my balance + my profit + my deposits and withdraws and will know my account is fucking missing 1.21 but they still didnt credited my 1.21 BTC -,-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: