Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Redeeming deepbit instant payout  (Read 3515 times)
AverageJoe (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 02:52:01 PM

Hello,

Due to requests for security I'm switching out of deepbit into another pool.

My transaction information from deepbit is indicating that it's "not yet redeemed".

My completely ignorant and probably stupid question is how do I get my BTC from deepbit?

Thanks for any help.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noahhova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 02:53:55 PM

Copy and paste you bitcoin wallet address into your deepbit account and set the instant payout to what you have in there.
AverageJoe (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 02:58:43 PM

I indeed entered my wallet and I used the instant payout button function.

My current reward is less than the default 10, should I change the default number?

edit: duh...I hate being dyslexic sometimes.

Thanks for the help.
noahhova

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 03:04:22 PM

Mine is set to 2 coins, I have had it at 5 and 10 before but now that the difficulty is higher I set it to 2.

If you have example 15 BTC then set the instant payout to 15 and it will auto transfer to you wallet. 3% fee as far as I know but I'm pretty sure that is already paid as soon as you get the coins so you will get paid out the full 15BTC. Don't quote me on that last point though.
CentroniX

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:19:31 PM

3% fee as far as I know but I'm pretty sure that is already paid as soon as you get the coins so you will get paid out the full 15BTC. Don't quote me on that last point though.

You're correct sir, fees are deducted as soon as your deepbit account is credited with the previous block's earnings, so what you see for your balance is post-fees.  I have mine set to 1BTC instant payout, and I get exactly 1.00 BTC transferred to my wallet.

cent
finnthecelt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 03:01:12 PM

3% fee as far as I know but I'm pretty sure that is already paid as soon as you get the coins so you will get paid out the full 15BTC. Don't quote me on that last point though.

You're correct sir, fees are deducted as soon as your deepbit account is credited with the previous block's earnings, so what you see for your balance is post-fees.  I have mine set to 1BTC instant payout, and I get exactly 1.00 BTC transferred to my wallet.

cent

How long on average has it been taking to see it in your wallet?
[Coins!]

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:07:10 PM

I set mine to 1.0 BTC

I am reasonably sure I hit my first BTC last night around 1am, and I got my first transaction around that time from deepbit, so it is probably pretty quick.

Like my post? Consider donating: 1ENPBz6zZa1maehG48PaYzYhPjodN1NkTF
http://oneminuteslow.com/bitcoin/100-20.png
CentroniX

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:15:07 PM

cent

30 seconds, if that.  Of course, it shows up unconfirmed and took a while to get confirmations and my balance to reflect the deposit. But the transaction itself should show up almost immediately.
wol-va-rine

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:21:15 PM

cent

30 seconds, if that.  Of course, it shows up unconfirmed and took a while to get confirmations and my balance to reflect the deposit. But the transaction itself should show up almost immediately.

let's not be hasty here, there are variables that affect this, "usually" around 30 seconds, but sometimes it'll take longer...
finnthecelt

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:23:40 PM

cent

I'm going on 24 hrs to get a payment from slush..... Received one before that took nowhere near as long.

let's not be hasty here, there are variables that affect this, "usually" around 30 seconds, but sometimes it'll take longer...
CentroniX

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:40:50 PM

Sorry, didn't mean to be hasty. In _my_ experience with ~150 transactions, it's never taken more than 30 seconds. In fact, I'd bet 1BTC it's never taken more than 10 seconds, for me.

With that said, I am sitting on a 20M downstream connection on a dedicated bitcoin machine running no other processes.

Your mileage may vary. Results represented here are not typical. Stunts performed on a closed course by professionals. Do not attempt. No animals were harmed during these transactions, blah, blah, etc.  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: